Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] FA:S Weapons Suggestion

[SSRP] FA:S Weapons Suggestion 8 years 10 months ago #154255

Twitch.tv/StookiTV wrote:
TiGzTeR wrote:
M9K is perfect This weapon pack in my opinion is terrible sorry it works fine as it is

I also like M9K more, it maybe don't have these nice silencers but i don't care i love this pack we got,

I also don't like these texts infront of my guns and always the reloading stuff..

-Support

I have no idea if you watched the video or not.

The thing I love about this pack is that you can make it how you want it to be.

Yes you can remove the floating text infront of you and instead make it stable, or just remove it completely.. This pack is far more realistic. Last time we moved from CS:S weapons to M9K it went smoothly. There's alot of -supports that have silly reasons. Also if you think this is too complicated then I'll eat my legs.

You can choose and change settings of this weapon pack of making it simple looking, or advanced looking. It shows you detailed specs of each and every weapon you have. You can add alot more weapons ofcourse, there's lots more out there. It's better for each to have different weapon then others, for example if you're shooting with a sniper and it has a long range scope, you can just change it to your short range scope. Simple as that.

Any weapon pack is still better than M9K
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Christopher S.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] FA:S Weapons Suggestion 8 years 10 months ago #154296

I just wonder if people don't want it because it has proper recoil that might be sometimes hard to control on certain weapons. The snipers are more difficult to use to some extent which probably makes people not want it, and i'm pretty sure they wont be able to spam no scope their dragunov anymore.

Its just these things that i wonder if those are huge deciding factors for people that are -Supporting this.
  • RedWingz
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former Deathrun Mod & SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 176

[SSRP] FA:S Weapons Suggestion 8 years 10 months ago #154321

ToXIc Gaming wrote:
RedWingz wrote:
I just wonder if people don't want it because it has proper recoil that might be sometimes hard to control on certain weapons. The snipers are more difficult to use to some extent which probably makes people not want it, and i'm pretty sure they wont be able to spam no scope their dragunov anymore.

Its just these things that i wonder if those are huge deciding factors for people that are -Supporting this.

Pretty sure thats one of the main reasons many of them are.
People dont want change because it means they wll have to actually try to kill people.

I remember the first time I played on ZARP's DarkRP server.

I tried to make a base and I was just finished building it. Less than 5 minutes after that all my props got blown up and a guy with a Dragunov came in, killed me with a shotgun because he couldn't aim and left. Just like that, I quit DarkRP.
  • Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The only Harridas on Steam
  • Thanks received: 127
Former Deathrun SuperAdministrator
Former TTT SuperAdministrator
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Harridas.

[SSRP] FA:S Weapons Suggestion 8 years 10 months ago #154324

Harridas wrote:
ToXIc Gaming wrote:
RedWingz wrote:

Pretty sure thats one of the main reasons many of them are.
People dont want change because it means they wll have to actually try to kill people.

I remember the first time I player on ZARP's DarkRP server.

I tried to make a base and I was just finished building it. Less than 5 minutes after that all my props got blown up and a guy with a Dragunov came in, killed me with a shotgun because he couldn't aim and left. Just like that, I quit DarkRP.

Jerry told me off to not play "What is Love?" while driving while being a gangster.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP] FA:S Weapons Suggestion 8 years 10 months ago #154627

If you're going to -support this write down a good explanation of why a pack with ripped off weapon models and animations is better than fa:s. No more "-support becuz dah text"

Because right now

The only weapons we use are the snipers, and anything other is left alone, that's when Fa:S comes in, with customizables to put on your weapon so not everyone has them like yours.

Leave the M9K special weapons, but replace all others with FA:S

New players will have to download 140 MB instead of 500 useless MB

So players can stop using a sniper as a machine gun, and put all other weapons in use.
  • Christopher S
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "Anyone?"
  • Thanks received: 211
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Christopher S.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedWingz
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

123 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop