Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TTT Suggestions

TTT Suggestions 2 years 1 month ago #1377978

Server Name: TTT

Suggestion Title:
Lower C menu items:
I return after a few months to see there is now 49 items u can get when being a traitor. Such Items include a homing pigeon which flies and explodes when hitting the player, It moves at an insanely fast speed and has a wide proximity area in which it can kill around 6 people at a time if close enough. The paper plane is quite similar but more fair so maybe just only have the plane. There are several other items which are extremely OP and takes literally 0 skill to use and it makes it really unfair for the innocent side.
Or the popup gun which makes tons of popups on ur screen slightly like the freeze ray but more annoying and can confuse players on how to get it off their screen meaning an easy kill, plus this gun has ammo meaning you can use it on as many people as you like.

Skin roll - Its one of them things where you take a gamble and dont even know what you can get out of it, most players will put in there best items hoping for a good chance at winning, see they got a common skin and never use it again. Maybe put a bit of info about what it does for new players or people without knowledge of what this does.

Item store - I liked when there was only around 3 skins in the store and it would change each day. Now you can buy several skins which defeats the purpose of rarities.

Amount of Teams:
I counted 21 different people you can play as. Hold up there was only 3 before... As a returning player I was instantly confused, firstly on what side i was on (t or inno) and also what I was meant to do as I never opted to be this person. Now to everyone who has played for a while you would understand what each specific "character" does but to most people who just want to play TTT for the fun of it being a freshly new player they don't want to be confused on all these roles, many being overpowered.

Phantom -- A player which when killed they can basically control the person that killed them meaning they can get them to die easily and then even return back to life.

Deputy - This role seems useless. They become a detective if they all die. It would make sense but the detectives drop their items upon death meaning a player can pick them up and still use items. This basically means there can be 2 detectives every 7 player count which is quite unfair with the equipment they hold.

Impersonator - Due to the low player count you are basically "baiting" yourself out showing you are a traitor to the whole game as anyone with knowledge of the detective to player ratio its common sense which role you are.

PARASITE - now this is just stupid. You either die to said player via them killing you or kill them and die soon after. Yes there is a way to cure them but due to the low player count its impossible which just makes it unfair on the innocent team. Also the parasite cure is very harsh on new players, as I tried it out myself I told new players to use this which they did and upon doing that they died, basically rdm, but they don't know as they are new and there is so many things to learn about everything it will just make them leave.

Swapper - A really confusing role

Mad scientist - Now this one knocked me off my feet when I faced one of the zombie like people. They can firstly jump half the map with one click and also do huge amounts of damage. All you have to do is find a dead body, revive it and then the infection spreads, completely changing the "Trouble in terrorist town" vibe.

Drunk - Nobody wants to wait a long period of time before finding their role. People just want to play the game and most will die before finding out.

Jester - Back to the new players topic, If a person runs at someone shooting their instant reaction is to shoot back whether they are taking damage or not, meaning the whole game comes to an end once they kill the jester...

Also where did the sandwich go

How would it benefit the server: More players

Potential Issues/Exploits: IDK

Additional notes:
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263
The topic has been locked.

TTT Suggestions 2 years 1 month ago #1377979

Hello Skript,

First of all, any suggestions relating to pointshop cannot be managed by me, nor can the pointshop be removed from the server.

The equipment menu has many items to give players a variety of choices and weapons to use when planning to kill a player, so it isnt the same thing over and over again, that is also why we have many roles on TTT!

Many of the items will be optimised and balanced in the upcoming update, with many changes to the level system, equipment items, and much more.
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator