Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348735

Server Name:
SSRP
Suggestion Title:
Boosters offer money over weight
How would it benefit the server:
Higher Revenue
Potential Issues/Exploits:
None
Additional notes:

Donating feels mentally hard because having over 900 weight in my case & getting even more that I won't ever use feels like a waste. I think that it would be a good idea that if you have over 500 weight you get extra SSRP cash:

Weight is an interesting metric: You could give the player donating extra money based on how much weight he has; essentially acting as a multiplier. If I have 900 weight it multiplies the base of 1 million SSRP per booster times 9. In my case it would be 9m SSRP cash per booster pack - 18m SSRP during events that offer 2-for-1 deals. 90m SSRP cash for buying 10 booster packs.

This forever scales linearly: If I have 2000 weight, it's 1m times 20, giving 20m SSRP cash per booster.

I think it's more fair considering how the economy has inflated and boosters haven't caught up with the economy. I also think it's a smart business decision to further incentivizing the booster packs with up-to-date. 9m SSRP isn't a huge change, since some suits can cost billions, and you can lose them in an instant.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by catboy sven ツ.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348737

Adds more of a pay to win aspect, which i never agree with :minussp:
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348742

:minussp:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2311

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348756

Karl marx has entered the chat
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348757

making it more pay to win than it already is :minussp:
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348769

All of the hard work produced by the police auction will be removed :(
:minussp:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348772

So you think some players should get a bil per booster bought!?! NUTTER! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348776

yes please, let me enter my dads creditcard so i can become richest player on zarpgaming semi serious roleplay server
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348778

zarp isn't pay to win you idiots, its pay to progress, go on, spend 2000€ on boosters and buy whatever you want, use those items and lets see if you can successfully raid a nuke
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348795

ToBeHonest wrote:
zarp isn't pay to win you idiots, its pay to progress, go on, spend 2000€ on boosters and buy whatever you want, use those items and lets see if you can successfully raid a nuke

Apparently we should let the sweaty no lifers get the edge- so that the people that have an income and have the option to support the server are left out :woohoo: :zarp: :zarp: :pray: :clap:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348796

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
yes please, let me enter my dads creditcard so i can become richest player on zarpgaming semi serious roleplay server

And they said money can't buy happiness
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348797

EviIstewie wrote:
So you think some players should get a bil per booster bought!?! NUTTER! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You're implying that you have 100k inventory weight. I don't believe you.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348800

Aspect wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

Apparently we should let the sweaty no lifers get the edge- so that the people that have an income and have the option to support the server are left out :woohoo: :zarp: :zarp: :pray: :clap:
bro if you need to pour money into a game just to compete with everyone else then dont play it?
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348801

jam wrote:
Aspect wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

bro if you need to pour money into a game just to compete with everyone else then dont play it?

I just want to support the server :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348802

Aspect wrote:
jam wrote:
Aspect wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

you can do that already by purchasing boosters they dont need a buff
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348803

Aspect wrote:
jam wrote:
Aspect wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

supporting the server by making the economy even more shitfucked :pray:
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348804

if anything u should be able to buy boosters with ingame cash (not off another player)
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1820
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348805

jam wrote:
Aspect wrote:
jam wrote:
Aspect wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

you can do that already by purchasing boosters they dont need a buff

I want an unfair advantage too. Pay2Win is the bestest thing since sliced bread!
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348806

Beijing Groyper wrote:
if anything u should be able to buy boosters with ingame cash (not off another player)

Too much work. Takes like a week to find a buyer. Plus I'm broke LOL!
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Suggestion] Boosters offer money over weight 2 years 9 months ago #1348807

Aspect wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:

Too much work. Takes like a week to find a buyer. Plus I'm broke LOL!
did you read what he actually said
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

192 PLAYERS ONLINE