Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just had some ideas for fun

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184087

Yeah yeah I know, I'm making another one of these again. I just figured it would be fun to think about some new items, especially since (for me at least) I think the new items added were a bit lacking.

Server Name:
All
Suggestion Title:
A Force Suit
How would it benefit the server:
Add more unique Ideas
Potential Issues/Exploits:
Maybe too overpowered
Additional notes:
What it would be like, is if you had the lightsaber SWEP and used it's different force powers. i.e. Force jump, push, ignite, lightning, force heal, and others. There's even an option if you want to customize your lightsabers color or hilt. This is what the light saber would look like (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...earchtext=lightsaber) and the suit would look like this (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=784459655)

Server Name:
All
Suggestion Title:
Mediguns (yes im doing it again i liked it and i have new improvements) and the angel suit
Give Medics an actual purpose
None
Additional notes:
The mediguns would act like the stock one in tf2, healing a player with a beam until it gets uber charge. My idea for uber charge would be it having the effects of all of the good drugs, making you fast, have more health, and regenerate health. The Medic would have the same speed as well. To go along with this I came up with a new suit idea, the angel suit (based off of mercy from tf2) this would essentially be an EDF for medics, not being able to be ripped and having extra health. Except it can swiftly float over from one person to another to heal them. While in this suit they would only be allowed to use the medi gun and no additional weapons. Suit would look like this (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...rchtext=battle+mercy) and the medigun would look like this (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...7&searchtext=Medigun) and I know that I can just look at the TF2 server, but I wanted a mix and have medic be an actual viable class

Server Name:
All
Suggestion Title:
Improve (or remove) jobs such as Furniture Salesman, banker, Hotel Manager, Guard, and medic
Would make things a lot less cluttered and easier to understand to players new to ZARP or dark RP as a whole
None
Additional notes:
These classes are only used for dailies and nothing more, so why are they here to begin with?

Server Name:
All
Suggestion Title:
The beast master suit
More fun, new ideas for combat
None
Additional notes:
This suit would utilize Parakeets pill pack, morphing into certain animals and other things that each have their own special abilities, not all of these shall be used but i think using some of them would be a great idea, suit would look like this (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...26&searchtext=Skyrim) Parakeet (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...searchtext=Pill+pack)

Server Name:
All
Suggestion Title:
The Squid Suit (this one is more humorous than the others)
More humor
None
Additional notes:
The squid suit is a suit that could do a variety of things to outstealth an opponent. First, it could shoot blank ink, maybe as fast as a grenade when you throw it in the game. When it hits a target, it will blind them for a few moments before being able to see again. It can also have a stealth mode added to it like the nano suit. It would look like this (steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetai...370&searchtext=Squid)
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 26
Login or register to post a reply.

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184088

I aint got one clue about anything SSRP related but just wanted to say the title sounds like something my wifes boyfriend would say

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184089

Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:
I aint got one clue about anything SSRP related but just wanted to say the title sounds like something my wifes boyfriend would say
Bruh same
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184130

Bump
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184168

Bump
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184181

Just seems like a waste of time tbh
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1634
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184182

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Just seems like a waste of time tbh
Eh was just bored, fun to think about this kinda stuff
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184230

Big bumps
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184239

Ngl sounds like you stole some idea from random games, zarp tries to actually make their own content rather than copying other games. Even though I agree more support suits that are actually useful are needed
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184241

Kyber wrote:
Ngl sounds like you stole some idea from random games, zarp tries to actually make their own content rather than copying other games. Even though I agree more support suits that are actually useful are needed
I combined concepts from many games .
And legit every single suit in zarp (that I’m aware of) is from another or is a reference to another game.
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184247

Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
And legit every single suit in zarp (that I’m aware of) is from another or is a reference to another game.
Are you sure? The majority are not just rip offs of other games, like some suggestions like an exact suit from another game would never happen, there needs to be some originality somewhere
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184251

Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Are you sure? The majority are not just rip offs of other games, like some suggestions like an exact suit from another game would never happen, there needs to be some originality somewhere
What are you referring to? I only used other games for the medi gun and the idea for the fly mechanic with the medic suit
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184254

Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
What are you referring to? I only used other games for the medi gun and the idea for the fly mechanic with the medic suit
exactly. The idea of the suits is to be original compared to the other servers, adding stuff which is a copy of other games is not original
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184256

Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
exactly. The idea of the suits is to be original compared to the other servers, adding stuff which is a copy of other games is not original
Alright, do you like the other ideas?
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184258

Huperchild wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
i mean a lot of items are yoinked out of other games like for example almost all suits
Yeah nano suit is 100% rip
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184263

Huperchild wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
i mean a lot of items are yoinked out of other games like for example almost all suits
Yeah nano suit is 100% rip
nano - crysis
acs - dead space
hyper - dead space
jugg - star craft
evo - i think halo
Kyber wrote:
adding stuff which is a copy of other games is not original
its original as in other servers dont have it, and like probably most item concepts are taken from other games, theres nothing wrong with that
btw not saying nerd's suggestions are good, it sounds like it wouldnt fit in zarp :side:

Not to mention the Visor is from Clone Commandos
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184544

Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
so rip the holo suit since it's just copying mirage from apex
  • Blueperson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Jump in a bridge
  • Thanks received: 637

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184562

Butterman wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Wait holo suit is from apex?
  • Nerdyganii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184624

Nerdyganii wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Nerdyganii wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Wait holo suit is from apex?
The ability is similar but not the same
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Just had some ideas for fun 4 years 9 months ago #1184632

Nerdyganii wrote:
Improve jobs like Guard

dude wym, guard is great for new players that join, they spawn with a glock-18 so they can mass RDM!
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment