Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT]Server suggestion

[TTT]Server suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1134215

My better response to this:
Simple this just would be shit, ngl nor trying to be rude. All people would do, is sit in the nether and mic spam, make racist/disrespectful/homophobic comments and us staff will not be able to hear them so the rule breakers will just get away with anything to do in voice chat/text chat. It seems to me that you are saying, one staff member must to be dead AT ALL TIMES to stop these rule breakers which will be boring. We as staff are staff members because we like the game mode not to just sit in spectate mode. Keeping the voice chat system as it is now will be fine.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
The topic has been locked.

[TTT]Server suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1134225

BossComic23 wrote:
Simple this just would be shit, ngl nor trying to be rude. All people would do, is sit in the nether and mic spam, make racist/disrespectful/homophobic comments and us staff will not be able to hear them so the rule breakers will just get away with anything to do in voice chat/text chat. It seems to me that you are saying, one staff member must to be dead AT ALL TIMES to stop these rule breakers which will be boring. We as staff are staff members because we like the game mode not to just sit in spectate mode. Keeping the voice chat system as it is now will be fine.

When people die they get their own voice chat same with Traitors having their own. So should staff members always be dead traitors so they can do their job?

Imho it would be fun and can't see the issue for staffing this
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT]Server suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1134233

LonelyDodo wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

When people die they get their own voice chat same with Traitors having their own. So should staff members always be dead traitors so they can do their job?

I don't think I have seen any user in my whole time as staff use T voice chat to break rules, because people are not that stupid and there is literally no point in it. With this voice chat system people will know how it works, and how to exploit the system knowing full well that everyone with them can hear them. Yes I understand that this is pretty much is the same for T voice chat, but it's more advanced and people will be able to piss about with there friends and the people with them. If this makes sense lol.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[TTT]Server suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1134238

BossComic23 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

I don't think I have seen any user in my whole time as staff use T voice chat to break rules, because people are not that stupid and there is literally no point in it. With this voice chat system people will know how it works, and how to exploit the system knowing full well that everyone with them can hear them. Yes I understand that this is pretty much is the same for T voice chat, but it's more advanced and people will be able to piss about with there friends and the people with them. If this makes sense lol.
probably because people will see you, an admin, on the traitor team with them. Who knows what goes on in the traitor chat when no staff are T's :whistle:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stuny

[TTT]Server suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1134257

Eddie. wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

probably because people will see you, an admin, on the traitor team with them. Who knows what goes on in the traitor chat when no staff are T's :whistle:
I mean boss i have caught ppl saying bad stuff in t voice chat when they were traitor's and i was dead... So yea that happends 100% its just we cant see it and ppl dont want to rat that person out cuz they would be rating their self's out.

No one ever said that 1 staff has to be dead at all times they said that the person would be caught when a staff member dies/come's back from time farming(im looking at you Jimmy).So i think around 70% of the time the person would be caught by staff(cuz lets face the truth us as staff we all die in the 1st few mins) ,and the other 30% of the time its basicly like T voice chat when no staff personel are actualy t.
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[TTT]Server suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1134282

Eddie. wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

I mean. Have you seem any reports to do with T chat? Because i haven't.
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT]Server suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1134317

BossComic23 wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

i never see any reports to do with voice or text chat so that’s not really a valid point.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT]Server suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1134331

Eddie. wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
BossComic23 wrote:

i never see any reports to do with voice or text chat so that’s not really a valid point.
I have never seen anyone complain about what people are saying in T chat though. I see quite a few people complaining in admin chat or PM about what is being said when no staff are dead though. I believe this point is valid
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1260
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BossComic23, Stuny

[TTT]Server suggestion 5 years 3 months ago #1134336

oh and also boss if staff need to be dead the whole time to save the server from chaos then they should do that. I forgot about this but before and meny more times if im usualy left alone to staff and i see theres alot of bad things going on ill just go into !fspec and gag/mute/warn/ban/slay anyone that does anything thats bad. So that being said it is our job to protect the server from chaos even if we have to stay dead for 20 rounds and if you dont aggre whit that idk why are you even staffing at all.

Also rulebraker i was going to say that but since this is going to be denied 100% no point thanks for trying anyways :)

Ps: Im not trying to be mean but im just saying facts .
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[TTT]Server suggestion 5 years 2 months ago #1148342

Simply wouldn't work in a gamemode like TTT, RP servers suit this more.

#Denied
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9579
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

244 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1