Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Safe Mining Area

[SSRP] Safe Mining Area 5 years 2 weeks ago #1102404

Mytic wrote:
Nafe wrote:
This is a Risky move but I'm gonna quote RedPowder...

RedPowder wrote:
I already gave miners a lot by letting them build some what of a base so they can't be randomly snipped. It's about time you guys do your side of role play and be more alert to who's around. If you have a hit on you or you see someone that's not a miner in the mines watch them and take action if need be. We're not going to baby sit miners because they want to be AFK and make money. It's ROLEPLAY server you need to do it.
\
Isn't this him talking about punishing the rulebreakers or something? As it says at the end "we're not gonna baby sit miners" Talking about staff i presume, Obviously rulebreaking to rip a pickaxe wouldn't be a problem with this system.

It was on a suggestion pretty similar to this one about how the mining area would god miners so long as they don't have a hit on them.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Safe Mining Area 5 years 2 weeks ago #1102406

Nafe wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Nafe wrote:

RedPowder wrote:
I already gave miners a lot by letting them build some what of a base so they can't be randomly snipped. It's about time you guys do your side of role play and be more alert to who's around. If you have a hit on you or you see someone that's not a miner in the mines watch them and take action if need be. We're not going to baby sit miners because they want to be AFK and make money. It's ROLEPLAY server you need to do it.
\
Isn't this him talking about punishing the rulebreakers or something? As it says at the end "we're not gonna baby sit miners" Talking about staff i presume, Obviously rulebreaking to rip a pickaxe wouldn't be a problem with this system.

It was on a suggestion pretty similar to this one about how the mining area would god miners so long as they don't have a hit on them.
This was a while ago, Pretty sure this was at the peak of afk mining for money, Obviously the route didn't want to get taken as in just going afk to make millions, This is mainly what fucked up the economy in the first place (from my knowledge) and they didn't want it to happen, If that makes any sense of what i'm trying to say then yeah
im smart
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[SSRP] Safe Mining Area 5 years 2 weeks ago #1102409

Mytic wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Nafe wrote:

RedPowder wrote:
\

This was a while ago, Pretty sure this was at the peak of afk mining for money, Obviously the route didn't want to get taken as in just going afk to make millions, This is mainly what fucked up the economy in the first place (from my knowledge) and they didn't want it to happen, If that makes any sense of what i'm trying to say then yeah
im smart
Gems have little to no effect on the economy.
  • Nafe
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 5 years 2 weeks ago by Nafe.

[SSRP] Safe Mining Area 5 years 2 weeks ago #1102411

Nafe wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Mytic wrote:
Nafe wrote:

RedPowder wrote:
\

im smart
Gems have little to no effect on the economy.
Not right now, But pretty sure they did before. Meaning that this would of been a bad idea at the peak due to the damage but rn it's not really important
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[SSRP] Safe Mining Area 5 years 2 weeks ago #1102415

Not happening, feel free to use a mining dupe and cameras to watch over for people coming in.

#Denied
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

158 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1