Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Replace Jailbreak?

Yes 16 57.1%
No 12 42.9%
Total number of voters: 28 ( Chienman, Henny, Clarky, spodermon, MegaMowery ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: Replace Jailbreak

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005505

Ramen wrote:
Dom12887 wrote:
Ramen wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:
:minussp:

what are you gonna bring back? murder? nah

rather play jailbreak

Bring Murder Back!

+1 Murder on a US host lets go

omegalul in the chat boys

Yeah ngl was against murder in the past though then actually played it with Miia, Nick and someone else that I cant quite recall and realized how much of an idiot i was when it turned out I really enjoyed being on it. What happens when you judge something before actually trying it I guess.

but you were still memeing about murder over a month past jailbreaks release?
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
The topic has been locked.

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005508

Dom12887 wrote:
Ramen wrote:
Dom12887 wrote:
Ramen wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:

rather play jailbreak

Bring Murder Back!

Yeah ngl was against murder in the past though then actually played it with Miia, Nick and someone else that I cant quite recall and realized how much of an idiot i was when it turned out I really enjoyed being on it. What happens when you judge something before actually trying it I guess.

Alright detective no one actually gives a shit
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3850
The following user(s) said Thank You: redacted, Sopheric

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005514

Dom12887 wrote:
Ramen wrote:
Dom12887 wrote:
Ramen wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:

rather play jailbreak

Bring Murder Back!

Yep, I mean a meme's a meme after all.
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005519

Jailbreak has been going up in ranking recently after the efforts Clarky and DEAD have put into the server.
If the server is going up and shows signs of being able to improve, then removing it would be unfair, especially if there is nothing currently waiting which it would be removed for.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4292
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005522

TheXnator wrote:
Jailbreak has been going up in ranking recently after the efforts Clarky and DEAD have put into the server.
If the server is going up and shows signs of being able to improve, then removing it would be unfair, especially if there is nothing currently waiting which it would be removed for.
The average player base is still 2 though...
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3307

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kim.

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005524

TheXnator wrote:
The average player count has gone up by 1 and in some weeks I would say It won't improve.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 781
Former TTT Administrator
Former Prop Hunt Adminnistrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005525

MemesAreGoodWithKim wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
The average player count has gone up by 1 and in some weeks I would say It won't improve.

How could possibly predict the player base of a server? If Xnator has said they are working hard on the server im sure a player base will form again, you mans just salty that Clarky was one of the people who wanted Murder gone and now he has his own server you want to talk shit none stop, all you kids massive hypocrites
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator, Raeker

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005526

TheXnator wrote:

It's clearly gone up

• TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005541

Where all the people who screamed and cried about replacing murder? Shouldn’t they be playing the shit gamemode they wanted. Someone find the thread and post their names so they can eat their shit idea.

Just be happy you got something to play! I’m sure the owners of this server is doing their best just like all the other server owns of which their servers have been replaced because someone started a hype train.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3320
Last Edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by RedPowder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: User01293, Chienman, redacted

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005547

RedPowder wrote:
Where all the people who screamed and cried about replacing murder? Shouldn’t they be playing the shit gamemode they wanted. Someone find the thread and post their names so they can eat their shit idea.

I support both posts as I want base wars
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3911
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005548

RedPowder wrote:

Just be happy you got something to play! I’m sure the owners of this server is doing their best just like all the other server owns of which their servers have been replaced because someone started a hype train.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...uld-we-remove-murder

here you go sir
  • redacted
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Thanks received: 441
Ex Murder Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin x3
Ex Prophunt Admin
Ex TTT Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: RedPowder

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005549

RedPowder wrote:

Just because the majority wanted Murder gone, doesn't mean they all wanted to play Jailbreak, they wanted the server gone because they wanted to give a new gamemode a chance due to Murder not getting a regular active player base, What you have just said is retarded. I wanted Murder gone doesn't mean I wanted to Play JB or whatever other server they wanted to replace it with
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
Last Edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by Sada..

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005550

TheXnator wrote:
m u r d e r
but yea fair enough to give it time
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005555

JMT Rankin wrote:
RedPowder wrote:

play ssrp again

You know I was going to do it and then I posted something on the forums and the kid called me immature redneck or some shit so I called him a faggot and then some butt hurt forum staff decided to Faggot was breaking the TOU but what he had to say wasn’t even though I took time out of my day to point everything out in his post that broke TOU. Anyways long story short there is a a lot of staff who only want to enforce shit when it benefits them so I definitely can’t be apart of that.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005563

Sada. wrote:
RedPowder wrote:

Just because the majority wanted Murder gone, doesn't mean they all wanted to play Jailbreak, they wanted the server gone because they wanted to give a new gamemode a chance due to Murder not getting a regular active player base, What you have just said is retarded. I wanted Murder gone doesn't mean I wanted to Play JB or whatever other server they wanted to replace it with

Oh did you think by replacing murder was going to give everyone their own gamemode ? So please do tell me how this ends the cycle of replacing severs. You didn’t want JB but also didn’t want murder so they choose your server but then some other special wants a different gamemode do they get their pick too?

Oooooorrr they could of I dunno left a server that was already astablished and played it? But I have no idea I’m the retard.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005594

TheXnator wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

It's clearly gone up

• Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005597

Sada. wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

How could possibly predict the player base of a server? If Xnator has said they are working hard on the server im sure a player base will form again, you mans just salty that Clarky was one of the people who wanted Murder gone and now he has his own server you want to talk shit none stop, all you kids massive hypocrites
I can't predict the player base of a server but after the 2 Jailbreak summer updates the average player count went up by 1 but as Xnator said if it is a MASSIVE update we will see.
I also was not in the community when there was a Murder server.
  • Kim.
  • Gold Boarder
Former TTT Administrator
Former Surf Moderator

Steam

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005601

Sada. wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

I can't predict the player base of a server but after the 2 Jailbreak summer updates the average player count went up by 1 but as Xnator said if it is a MASSIVE update we will see.
I also was not in the community when there was a Murder server.

I literally created, developed and owned the Murder server. I can quite confidently tell you the huge difference in situations and how this works.

The ranking has gone up, and has been continuing to do so. Small improvements means improvement is possible and happening.

Sure, it's not the most popular server. Is there another server waiting to be released? No. Are you actively pushing forward a popular idea in the community to replace it? No. Are you offering alternatives which you have created and put the same amount of time and effort into it that Clarky and DEAD put into Jailbreak? No.

Stop bitching on the forums and if you want something done, get out there and do it yourself. If you want Jailbreak removed, go make something better. If you want Jailbreak to improve, go talk to Clarky about ideas or try to help him.

The more people complain and bitch, the more the negativity around the server will grow, and much like Murder, people will become ashamed to play it, which just worsens the problem.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

Last Edit: 6 years 4 weeks ago by TheXnator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sopheric

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005627

All these people wanting to give murder a fourth chance have about the same IQ as a labotomized sponge hahaha
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8606

Replace Jailbreak 6 years 4 weeks ago #1005629

Ramen wrote:
Dom12887 wrote:
Ramen wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
JMT Rankin wrote:

rather play jailbreak

Bring Murder Back!

it was me who played as well!!!!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2620

Legendary Member

Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

188 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1