Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Press That RESET Button

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002338

HellForce wrote:
Currently who have a domination on the server (rich, popular, best on the server) will vote no obviously. Think it community size, don't be selfish. This is for ZARP.
its not happening full stop lol
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9579
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002341

I totally agree however people have invested money for items ect. it will never happen and im pretty sure its been suggested before however nothing ever happened

:support:
  • Jacko
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002343

Suggestion: divide everyone's money but 10 :D
  • AlphaLyle
  • Gold Boarder
  • |-Alpha-|
  • Thanks received: 281
you were expecting a signature, too bad.

西兰花共同拥有者

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002346

Would love to see this happen, with the booster packs they could just give us our inv and bank space.
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 430

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002347

HellForce wrote:
Currently who have a domination on the server (rich, popular, best on the server) will vote no obviously. Think it community size, don't be selfish. This is for ZARP.

I voted no and I fit under none of those descriptions, so that argument is invalid. I like the servers how they are, regardless of whether or not a rich titan is there to fuck my bum.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 498

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002349

You guys are funny discussing about a hard reset for zarp as a potential thing happening in the suggestions section when the handcannon still hasn't been nerfed in over 2 years lol.

Also you'll never get back the feeling of starting " fresh " on zarp like you did years ago. You will never get the same hype you had when updates were announced and about to be released with brand new items and features. And you'll most certainly never get back as many players as there was back when zarp was in it's prime even if it brings a bunch of old players back.

I can guarantee you that you yourself would play 2-3 weeks top before being bored to death yet again and just leave for good.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002354

A Economy reset is just a temporary solution. Creating solid money sinks is the only decent way. Zarp did a slighly poor way of consistent money sinks. Therefore, people ended up just printing billions without knowing what 2 do with them. They should for instance introduce a Suit Builder NPC where you buy small parts and craft a suit with different tiers going from junk suit to golden suit.

Suits itself are one of the best money sinks they ever introduced so they should focus on that one way or another.
Orang3 wrote:
Would love to see this happen, with the booster packs they could just give us our inv and bank space.

That is out of the question. Alot of people bought booster packs during events and therefore they should recieve those items that the specific event offered. I was told by EMP that it wasn't possible.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by catboy sven ツ.

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002379

Aspect wrote:
A Economy reset is just a temporary solution. Creating solid money sinks is the only decent way. Zarp did a slighly poor way of consistent money sinks. Therefore, people ended up just printing billions without knowing what 2 do with them. They should for instance introduce a Suit Builder NPC where you buy small parts and craft a suit with different tiers going from junk suit to golden suit.

Suits itself are one of the best money sinks they ever introduced so they should focus on that one way or another.
Orang3 wrote:

That is out of the question. Alot of people bought booster packs during events and therefore they should recieve those items that the specific event offered. I was told by EMP that it wasn't possible.

Doesn't seem like a bad idea.
  • HellForce
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Pay 3.99$ To See This Text
  • Thanks received: 458
(OOC) Sam Townsend: HellForce more like ScamForce !
troublemaker: im rich enough to fuck mia khalifa
troublemaker: 5 times
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by HellForce.

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002381

HellForce wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Orang3 wrote:

Doesn't seem like a bad idea.
boosters are a one time thing, which means they could reset it and not give the items, cba to go into detail so yeha
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002471

Clarky wrote:
Rather not lose my inventory, nor would anyone else who have worked hard for it WITHOUT EXPLOITING.

Terrible suggestion.

Shut up lol tf, server obviously needs an eco reset making 1bil is the easiest thing ever.
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 130

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002472

:support:
  • .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002473

OptiC wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Rather not lose my inventory, nor would anyone else who have worked hard for it WITHOUT EXPLOITING.

Terrible suggestion.

Shut up lol tf, server obviously needs an eco reset making 1bil is the easiest thing ever.
Then what will an eco reset do if you can make the 1 bil back so easily?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 996
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jawson

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002475

OptiC wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Terrible suggestion.

Need a reset with you're 6k
  • schnitzel nazi
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ..............................​....................
  • Thanks received: 529
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsCapone

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002476

RFlexD wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Terrible suggestion.

#Zarp2016
  • James Stone
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Thanks received: 294
(OOC) Clarky: rdm me once more and youll be seeing yourself perma banned

If life is nothing but a bitch, I hope my dick is big enough
To fuck the whole world

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002477

RFlexD wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Terrible suggestion.

Bitch, obviously theres shit to change, no suits = more basing, no op printers, gaining gems won't be afkable, make mining stop every now and then, tons of things u could do, u think if theres an eco reset 1bil is gonna be easy?
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002483

Gatis Kandis wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Terrible suggestion.

Maybe instead of sitting on a pc all day go learn English
  • OptiC
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002484

OptiC wrote:
Gatis Kandis wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Terrible suggestion.

Maybe instead of sitting on a pc all day go learn English
You are 6k!
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002490

OptiC wrote:
RFlexD wrote:
OptiC wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Terrible suggestion.

Bitch, obviously theres shit to change, no suits = more basing, no op printers, gaining gems won't be afkable, make mining stop every now and then, tons of things u could do, u think if theres an eco reset 1bil is gonna be easy?
What printers are "op"? You do know you literally have to stay on the server for 6+ hours to even make profit?
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 996
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002492

When I came to ZARP in 2014, the gameplay was amazing. The most common special weapon that people had was the Milkor and bases wouldn't be destroyed by one shot of a special weapon. This made the whole raiding dynamic of DarkRP a very enjoyable experience and gave the people involve crazy rushes of adrenaline. I have to say, since the extraordinary special weapons such as the gluon gun, the thunder gun and the hand cannon have been added, raiding and basing hasn't been the same.

I think that suits have ruined some parts of ZARP as well, as you get some players (won't mention names) who sit AFK mining watching a camera of their base, and upon a strangers entry, they teleport back using a hyper suit and use a gluon gun, obliterating the raider in less than a second, so because of this, why would you want to risk losing special weapons by using them on a base when you're just gonna get some sad kid who isn't even inside his base kill you within 2 seconds.

I've kinda lost my point now but theres just so many reasons as to why ZARP has gone downhill and I would definitely want the suggested actions to happen in this thread. The OG players would return that made the server an amazing place to be, as well as the whole gameplay would change for the better.

Might be a stupid comparison here, but look at the CoD franchise. Used to be one of, if not THE best selling game each year. This was when it was boots to ground and emulated some aspects of military realism, however once they started adding super-power like abilities such as the exo-suits in Advanced Warfare, the love for the game from the gaming world suddenly depreciated. Now that they are returning to boots to ground gameplay, there is more interest from the gaming world, as it is similar if not better than the game they once played over and over again.

If a similar thing happened with ZARP, I can almost guarantee it would be for the best.

(ignore my habit to blabber on lol)
  • FIZZAY
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • k1ng.
  • Thanks received: 253
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Ryan, SorIe

[SSRP] Big Cleanup 6 years 1 month ago #1002493

FIZZAY wrote:
When I came to ZARP in 2014, the gameplay was amazing. The most common special weapon that people had was the Milkor and bases wouldn't be destroyed by one shot of a special weapon. This made the whole raiding dynamic of DarkRP a very enjoyable experience and gave the people involve crazy rushes of adrenaline. I have to say, since the extraordinary special weapons such as the gluon gun, the thunder gun and the hand cannon have been added, raiding and basing hasn't been the same.

I think that suits have ruined some parts of ZARP as well, as you get some players (won't mention names) who sit AFK mining watching a camera of their base, and upon a strangers entry, they teleport back using a hyper suit and use a gluon gun, obliterating the raider in less than a second, so because of this, why would you want to risk losing special weapons by using them on a base when you're just gonna get some sad kid who isn't even inside his base kill you within 2 seconds.

I've kinda lost my point now but theres just so many reasons as to why ZARP has gone downhill and I would definitely want the suggested actions to happen in this thread. The OG players would return that made the server an amazing place to be, as well as the whole gameplay would change for the better.

Might be a stupid comparison here, but look at the CoD franchise. Used to be one of, if not THE best selling game each year. This was when it was boots to ground and emulated some aspects of military realism, however once they started adding super-power like abilities such as the exo-suits in Advanced Warfare, the love for the game from the gaming world suddenly depreciated. Now that they are returning to boots to ground gameplay, there is more interest from the gaming world, as it is similar if not better than the game they once played over and over again.

If a similar thing happened with ZARP, I can almost guarantee it would be for the best.

(ignore my habit to blabber on lol)
this man speaks the truth
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

184 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127