Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

Poll: Remove Deathrun & Add MilitaryRP

Yes 8 30.8%
No 18 69.2%
Total number of voters: 26 ( Yamete Kudasaii, perp, Sopheric, Xerceas, Annie Moonise ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Remove] Deathrun > [Add] MilitaryRP

[Remove] Deathrun > [Add] MilitaryRP 6 years 1 month ago #997648

Aspect wrote:
Jailbreak is a new server and deserves more time. Deathrun is currently the second worst server if you exclude ssrp 3 or sometimes 2 (which never will be removed since Chute himself is hosting those). Deathrun is a minigame that needs replacement and adoption is key. Deathrun also has a lack of content from what i've seen. Has there ever even been one "Event update" yet?

Clarky has put alot of time into Jailbreak and it deserves more time put into it before making a change; especially when he has good ideas on how to fix it; even though there are some huge issues with JB fundamentally. Murder was around for a year if not more with 0 players so Jailbreak deserves a similar fate if it keeps up with a low tier player base.

There actually has been an update on deathrun very recently and you yourself can go on and take a look at it
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
The topic has been locked.

[Remove] Deathrun > [Add] MilitaryRP 6 years 1 month ago #997660

Windows wrote:
Aspect wrote:
Jailbreak is a new server and deserves more time. Deathrun is currently the second worst server if you exclude ssrp 3 or sometimes 2 (which never will be removed since Chute himself is hosting those). Deathrun is a minigame that needs replacement and adoption is key. Deathrun also has a lack of content from what i've seen. Has there ever even been one "Event update" yet?

Clarky has put alot of time into Jailbreak and it deserves more time put into it before making a change; especially when he has good ideas on how to fix it; even though there are some huge issues with JB fundamentally. Murder was around for a year if not more with 0 players so Jailbreak deserves a similar fate if it keeps up with a low tier player base.

There actually has been an update on deathrun very recently and you yourself can go on and take a look at it

So why didnt this have an announcement :(
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[Remove] Deathrun > [Add] MilitaryRP 6 years 1 month ago #997679

I see that there are people loyal to the Deathrun server. The gamemode is genetic I believe but that's not up to me.

- This can be locked now.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

• Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, Kanna.
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

186 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop