In-Game & User-name & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
In-Game - Elmer J fap – No r-p name.
User-name – Elmer J fap.
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:38457157 .
Steam Nickname - Elmer J fap.

What server you wish to get a rank on?
&1 Dark R-p server 1.

Languages mastered
English, French, My french is not great but is understandable the reason for my french is because I use to live in France from 5-8.

Rate your English from 1/10 scale.
8/10 I have a B in English Media. I also got B in my trial results from English language and literature.

Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? Own servers excluded.
Yes I have been a Administrator on cookie craft – Mine-craft server/G mod sandbox server.
The server use to be good until all the updates so you can class me as a X Admin but i'm still admin just not active.

Here's the link to the forum website:
http://cookie.dnsd.me/xerxes/?forum=cc-general

What means NLR? Give at-least 1 example situation.
Nlr – New life rule - Your memory gets wiped and you get a new life
Ex You die you can not return to you're death point for 3 minutes or kill the person for killing you, or if you return the area knowing there is drugs/printers/weapons and taking them before the 3 minutes is up is also considered breaking nlr.

What means RDM? Give at-least 1 example situation.
Rdm – Random death match/making - Which is when you randomly go around and kill people around the city for no reason
Ex You are a citizen and you see another citizen minding his own business in the middle of the road and you shoot him to death or try to – this would be rdm/attempted rdm.

What means meta-gaming? Give at-least 1 example situation.
Meta gaming is when someone is using the OOC-chat to publish information on weapons/printers etc.
Ex I was a gangster before (growing drugs) and then I get board join SaS and then I post in OOC they have drugs, Also I reveal the location of the base and the keypad code, and If I get warrant for that.

Consequences:

What would you do if a player breaks NLR?
The first thing I would do is make sure if he Broke a nlr evidence (or bring him to me and talk to him). And ask him what happened and bring both people or (multiply) people to me and ask for evidence and ask everyone's story (listening to all sides of the story to round up to a decision)

After that if he did break a nlr I would warn him and remind him on the rules, and tell him try not break any nlr rules from now on ( we are all human we make mistakes) and let him go.

If he continues to break nlrs I will get a Higher rank to deal with him and let them see what to do with him. I would tell the admin/super admin what happened and let them take over and decide what fate the player should have.

What would you do if a player breaks RDM?
If the player RDMED first time I would give him a /warning and explain how RDM destroys the fun of r-p, If he continues or its multiply rdm it will be kick but before that I would confirm that it was RDM. If they furthermore continue to rdm I will call a admin to deal with situation and explain what happened.

Sometimes rdm can be caused by cross fire Ex, I am a gangster robbing a bank and I shoot a civilian by accident, this would be a complete mistake but I would respond with just a verbal warning and let the person go and if the person who was rdmed wants to take it further (has proof) I would tell them to post a ban/warning request.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes but for some reason only works in Team speak and not in Garry s mod.

Can you be online at least three/four days a week for at least a few hours those days?
Yes, I can definitely can. But in 2 months time my game time may go done due to Exams.

Are you 14 or higher?
Yes I'm 15.

If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed you understand, you will dedicate to a training program and have answered each questions personally. Copied applications will be denied at once. Do you understand?
Yes, But I have looked at other peoples Applications and took some ideas from them put I haven't copied and pasted any and put it in my own words. I also Understand with abuse follows consequences, also I did not copy any of my Application Just took ideas what is allowed.

Will you respect all players in both respect as disrespectful behaviour?
Yes, I don't know why I wouldn't.

What is your added value to the community apart from taking care of grievers? (at least 150 words)
My added value to the community is that I will be on a lot and even on at night so I can take care of the late night grievers, I've also got a kind personality and in some case's will be lenient when it comes to kick/warning. I also really like R-ping and would like to share that with everyone else, I will also never swear or annoy anyone on the server and will treat everyone how I want to be treated (the same). Another value I will add to the community is that I can help with french speakers my french isn't brilliant but can be understood, I also know some of the commands already (being a Admin on a gmod server) and this will decrease training a bit but there is always new stuff to learn.

Have you had enough community bonding so far?
No, the reason for this is that the community is always growing and there will be always new members to meet and talk to and learn more about them, also another a reason for saying no is because no one can have enough of the community bonding .

What do you expect from your mentor/training (at least 150 words)?
From my training I expect to be taught all the commands I available to and any additional stuff I missed off my Application, I also want some experience (tagging along with a admin and see what you have to do in different situations) – and I will learn from this and use it myself in different situations and give me some good experience. Also this will help me know more about the staff and learn how to deal with all type of experiences!Another thing I expect from my training is to be told about my mistakes and how to correct and try not to make anymore mistakes again, this would help me greatly.

What is your current rank?
Regular

How have I improved from my last app?
From my last Application, I have tried thoroughly to follow the rules and break none of the rules and be friendly to other players and help other players. I have also thoroughly read the rules over and over.

Sorry If that last question was a problem, I was just wanted to add a brief idea how ive improved from my last application.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9874

I know you, and you are very active, but you breaked many rules in the past so, sorry but, [size=360:2g0xit3u]-Support[/size]
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9875

Bobii The Killer wrote:
I know you, and you are very active, but you breaked many rules in the past so, sorry but, [size=360:1x9x6b8g]-Support[/size]

Thanks for the response
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9877

Bobii The Killer wrote:
I know you, and you are very active, but you breaked many rules in the past so, sorry but, [size=360:2i0gcvrq]-Support[/size]

This is the first thing that came up to me as well. However since that period.of time, I haven't seem him get into any big trouble. He has done quitr some work on the forums as well.

If you think about people like Omjed, who has been demoted three times and still gets new chances, Elmer cant do much harm.

You've shown progress and ZARP policy is crooked as is anyways.

+support
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9881

Scottie wrote:
Bobii The Killer wrote:
I know you, and you are very active, but you breaked many rules in the past so, sorry but, [size=360:3n1gupdx]-Support[/size]

This is the first thing that came up to me as well. However since that period.of time, I haven't seem him get into any big trouble. He has done quitr some work on the forums as well.

If you think about people like Omjed, who has been demoted three times and still gets new chances, Elmer cant do much harm.

You've shown progress and ZARP policy is crooked as is anyways.

+support

Thanks for the response
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9885

Quote from: Bobii The Killer on Today at 03:54:45 PM
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9890

Elmer my honeybun, you've been playing on Zarp for a long time now, and yes there has been some rule breaking, but you're good now.
[size=360:uyfrcg3w]+Support my friend![/size]
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9891

Seen him break quite a few rules in the past. -Support

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9892

RotationStation2 wrote:

So have you. Are you saying we should demote you?
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9893

Scottie wrote:
RotationStation2 wrote:

Don't worry, he's got a grudge against me.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9894

Elmer J fap wrote:
Scottie wrote:
RotationStation2 wrote:

Well grudge or no grudge. He should be judging from where you are now, and not the past.

I've got plenty of proof on Rotation that could lead to a insta demote. I suggest he changes his course of behaviour.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9914

Scottie wrote:
Elmer J fap wrote:
Scottie wrote:
RotationStation2 wrote:

Well grudge or no grudge. He should be judging from where you are now, and not the past.

I've got plenty of proof on Rotation that could lead to a insta demote. I suggest he changes his course of behaviour.

Bob and Rotation Don't like me because I said that before you buy mod you should be made to take a rule test.

ALSO 69 Post and 69 views wooooooo xD
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9918

Elmer has changed alot and i think he really deserves a chance on our staff team, he also knows the rules well.

+SUPPORT
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9928

No Elmer. The reason I dont think you should not be mod is because Ive seen you break nlr and propblock multiple times. And as for you Scottie, I suggest you get to know me a bit better... So much hate bro...

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9930

Proof? If not gtfo.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9934

I'm: 'abstaining'

I'd like to see him try to improve a -little- bit more.

Until then; It's a big, ol' 'Abstain'
  • Lethal92
  • Junior Boarder
Lethal,
Server: 1 & 2 Administrator.

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9959

Elmer J fap wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Elmer J fap wrote:
Scottie wrote:
RotationStation2 wrote:

Bob and Rotation Don't like me because I said that before you buy mod you should be made to take a rule test.

ALSO 69 Post and 69 views wooooooo xD

I actually like you and its not beacouse you said we must take a rule test o.o, never heard that from anyone, i just -support beacouse you have breaked many rules in past and i have not seen you in weeks on the server (like 3 weeks) :/, sorry bro.
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9963

Very Active and has become very mature since the times he was rulebreaking. This is good as it shows he learns from his mistakes and we need people like this +Support
  • test1234
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9980

Bob I've actually been active for ages, ask anyone. I haven't seen you in ages.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Elmer J Fap Mod Application 11 years 1 month ago #9984

The players and staff seem to see you changed. Which i believe is possible aswell. I will give you a chance in the staff for one condition. No more getting in to trouble and use your powers for the good

ACCEPTED
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40