Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9707

*Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38348134

*Steam Name: AG | Archangel

*In-game Name: AG | Archangel

*When were you born? [Date of Birth] : September 11, 1996

*Timezone? : Central Time

*Availibility on server? : Great internet connection, no other hobbies BUT play Garry's Mod. (No life.)

*What languages do you speak fluently? : English.

*Tell me some things about you. : Have about 1200 hours on Garry's Mod, admin experience on Allistan Gamming servers.

*Why should you be an admin? [Minimum of 2 paragraphs] :
I hope to become an admin to help the community grow, and to help keep it in check.
I hope I can help the community's players, and other fellow admins aswell.

I have months experience of being an admin, and before that learned well how to understand a community well which I fell helps me in helping it.
Not to mention I would be spending hours daily on the server, providing all the help in the world and doing so with all of my experience.
On previous servers I am known to befriend the people who inhabit the community, and should be able to do so on this great server.

- What can you bring to this community?
Well I definatly hope, if given the chance, to bring fun and happiness while making sure everyone is following the rules,
to be a nice as possible administrator while making sure that everyone is enjoying their stay on the server.
I hope to really just bring another great admin, among the others, and be the best I can be to feel apart of the administration team and do my duty as one.

- What makes you valuable to this community?
~ I feel like I'm a light-hearted guy who is mellow, until the time comes where I would enforce a rule-breaking minge, CDM, RDM, or whatever other rule a person may be breaking, as fast as possible.
*Have you had any experience as an admin? If yes, explain.

*Are you admin anywhere right now?
I am on Allistan Gamming and helping to support the server.
I DO however love this server, and hope to be given the chance at adminship.

*Why should I trust you?
You can ask around, I'm not the kind of guy to break rules unless seriously provoked by an abusive admin (On different servers, no such thing has happened on this server.)
Or if there is no admins available, and I must break a rule or two to kill a minge, ensuring everyone in the server doesn't have to deal with him.

*Do you know any administrators? If yes, list them.
I know COUNTLESS administrators as personal friends on COUNTLESS servers.

*Any other extra information you'd like to share?
I spend MANY hours a day on Allistan Gamming. So I would be around ALOT. :) :) :) :) . I hope i can be Admin on your server.
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9708

No offense.. But Agentlulz demotes people who are administrating with other communities. You mifgt want to talk to him and clear this.up, however its probably going to lead to you having to choose.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9710

*Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5660465

*Steam Name: AG | Archangel

*In-game Name: AG | Archangel

*When were you born? [Date of Birth] : September 11, 1996

*Timezone? : Central Time

*Availibility on server? : Great internet connection, no other hobbies BUT play Garry's Mod. (No life.)

*What languages do you speak fluently? : English.

*Tell me some things about you. : Have about 1200 hours on Garry's Mod, admin experience on Allistan Gamming servers.

*Why should you be an admin? [Minimum of 2 paragraphs] :
I hope to become an admin to help the community grow, and to help keep it in check.
I hope I can help the community's players, and other fellow admins aswell.

I have months experience of being an admin, and before that learned well how to understand a community well which I fell helps me in helping it.
Not to mention I would be spending hours daily on the server, providing all the help in the world and doing so with all of my experience.
On previous servers I am known to befriend the people who inhabit the community, and should be able to do so on this great server.

- What can you bring to this community?
Well I definatly hope, if given the chance, to bring fun and happiness while making sure everyone is following the rules,
to be a nice as possible administrator while making sure that everyone is enjoying their stay on the server.
I hope to really just bring another great admin, among the others, and be the best I can be to feel apart of the administration team and do my duty as one.

- What makes you valuable to this community?
~ I feel like I'm a light-hearted guy who is mellow, until the time comes where I would enforce a rule-breaking minge, CDM, RDM, or whatever other rule a person may be breaking, as fast as possible.
*Have you had any experience as an admin? If yes, explain.

*Are you admin anywhere right now?
I am on Allistan Gamming and helping to support the server.
I DO however love this server, and hope to be given the chance at adminship.

*Why should I trust you?
You can ask around, I'm not the kind of guy to break rules unless seriously provoked by an abusive admin (On different servers, no such thing has happened on this server.)
Or if there is no admins available, and I must break a rule or two to kill a minge, ensuring everyone in the server doesn't have to deal with him.

*Do you know any administrators? If yes, list them.
I know COUNTLESS administrators as personal friends on COUNTLESS servers.

I spend MANY hours a day on Allistan Gamming. So I would be around ALOT.

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9711

Scottie wrote:
No offense.. But Agentlulz demotes people who are administrating with other communities. You mifgt want to talk to him and clear this.up, however its probably going to lead to you having to choose.
Hey scottie is this the real Archangle or what?
I thought he applied for server 1 and is admin
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9715

Ʀeaper wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Hey scottie is this the real Archangle or what?
I thought he applied for server 1 and is admin
[/quote

It's not. This is a new account, not sure who it is. But he/she is applying for zombie.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9718

This happens to be coincidental. This other Archangel has my name, but is not trying to impersonate me. There is LITERALLY another guy who just has the same name.
  • Biolite
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9723

You aren't using the template,Archangel221 wrote:
  • Mikkula
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
Ex-SuperAdmin

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9728

The fact that you used another community's template and that you don't seem to know how to edit a post, tells me that you are probably underaged/immature. -Support
  • Crazy Jay
  • Junior Boarder
[url=http://steamsignature.com:2epypava]
[/url]

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9729

Also,
  • Crazy Jay
  • Junior Boarder
[url=http://steamsignature.com:2epypava]
[/url]

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9732

This is one of the few times you'll hear me swear, but this guy is a complete dildo.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Admin Application on Zarp Zombie Survival DarkRP Server 11 years 1 month ago #9736

lol he made his own template CLOSED
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun