Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/pipopastor/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/pipopastor/da...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/pipopastor/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: +8000 min [ +133 hours ]

Languages I speak: English - Spanish

Darkrp Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match | RDM | is if a player kills another player without a valid roleplay reason, but if a player shoots another player without reason and he doesnt kill him, it would be an attempt of RDM. E.g. I kill people with no reason, or no valid RP reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

New Life Rule also known as NLR is where a player is killed and cannot go back to the same district for the chosen time. The rule stops players from going back to the same place.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him/her, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

- Teleport to the player x , and tell him that ( I need you for a f1 )
-Ask for proofs and evidences. [ not witnesses ]
- Check the proofs and the logs. [ see if the proofs shows the same gun in the logs ]
- Check if the proofs are valid .
- If the "Player X" have recents about RDM , he did it more times and he doesnt have a good conduct ,I will warn him [ If hes
acting without a bad conduct and no recents , first a verbal warn ]
-After punish him or tell him to dont do that again , I will ask the user if they need help or something.
- I will return both and ask him if he want mark this f1 as finished.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time

- Teleport to the player y , and tell him that ( I need you for a f1 )
- Look in the logs and calculate the time
- If he broke nlr and If the "Player Y" have recents about NLR or he did it more times and he doesnt have a good conduct ,I will warn him [ If hes acting without a bad conduct and no recents , first a verbal warn ]

If for bad luck the logs show an unknown area

[ Ex : Player x ( STEAMID_0:0:) killed Player Y ( STEAMID_0:0:) with m9k_psg1 in Suburbs "" and few lines apart Player Y ( STEAMID_0:0:) killed Player X ( STEAMID_0:0:) with m9k_svu in Unknown ]

1- Same actions but in this time , Ill ask for a valid proofs ( Visual Proof )

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):

I would like to be a moderator to help users when they have problems with other users or other things and they sometimes doesnt have here a staff member to get help ,. I would also like to be able to protect the server from bad users.I have good experience using admins mod , included FADMIN . It would also be great to be able to act in situations where there are no admins (sometimes at night). I know the server well and I hope to be a member of the staffs soon. I'd like to do f1s because I prefer help others than do rp . I should be chosen because I really like help users and Im friendly with everyone and I will do f1s for help them and help the community. I have also good reputation with other staff members and I will be so happy to be a staff member and do f1s with other staffs.

Positive Things About Me :
-I like doing f1s often
-Im so comprensive
-Im very friendly
-I have patience
-I have good experience with FADMIN
-I can help users to change

Negative Things About Me
-I have not much recent activity [ I promise I will improve it If I get accepted , because sometimes I can't do RP due to rulebreakers and sometimes no admins are here for help ]
-I have recents [ Most of them for bad luck are unfair and there is no proof for get unwarned ]

Thanks for read my application , I hope I can help this community soon . I hope good luck in this next admin meeting. I hope you dont think I can be a bad mod for having recents or not much activity this moth . I think I will not be acepted for the 2 negative things , but please dont think about the 2 bad things , just look at the good things and think how much I can help this community.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Attachments:
  • Pipo The Doge
  • Junior Boarder
  • Meow !
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Pipo The Doge.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Pipo The Doge's Application 6 years 8 months ago #664158

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
6 Recent Punishments.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

267 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127