TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #583286

Details

Steam Name: JayDaB3ast
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/JayDaB3ast/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85302499

Link to GameTracker for the server:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/JayDaB3ast/pl...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: English, I struggle a lot with these two but I also partly speak Spanish and Welsh.

TTT Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Death Match, also know as RDM, is where a player intentionally kills another player without reason, such as if a player (Innocent) were to be walking around, then another player (Innocent) came along and killed them without reason, that would be classed as RDM.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario: Players can be "KOS'd" if
A: a player caught another player killing other terrorists,
B: prop killing
or C: failing the traitor tester (however, TT should be used multiple times to ensure a traitor isn't tampering with the outcome)

Scenario A: A scenario of witnessing someone kill someone else would play out where you must not shout KOS unless you have gathered enough evidence, you must call a detective to scan for DNA and check the body to see what the player was killed with, however if enough evidence is collected it is then OK to call KOS and or shoot at the suspected killer.

Scenario B: Another player is using their Magneto Stick to pick up a prop, such as a minecart, to kill others with by swinging it around and hitting people into lava, ect. If they kill multiple people by this method, and is clearly shown the first time wasn't an accident. then you may KOS.

Scenario C: Using the traitor tester. If a terrorist were to walk inside of the TT (Traitor Tester) and they were to have a green light, then they are marked "proven" however if another player were to be tested and have a red light, they class as suspicious, then the player using the TT should re-test the TT to make sure it wasn't a Traitor tampering with the outcome. If they have a green light second time, it's usually best to have one last test and if they have green, they should be classed as "proven", however if a player were to walk in the TT and have red multiple times, it can be classed as KOS and should be dropped into the lava below, or killed by weapon.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:

A: Using Traitor's weapon.
B: KOS for player trying to defuse C4

Scenario A: If a player were to kill a terrorist and were to pick up the gun they had used, it is advised to say in chat, however, if the player is seen with the weapon the T used, it is not acceptable to call KOS unless given evidence that he is a murderer. The player must be questioned and or DNA scanned to prove he is not the killer and should not be called for KOS straight away.

Scenario B: If a player were to discover a C4, then they must say in chat that they have done so. The best case is to call a detective, but if the player were to attempt to snap the wires, then it might look suspicious, however it is NOT okay to call KOS unless the player has been DNA scanned and or questioned and proven that he is not a terrorist. If the bomb is clearly beeping after the attempt, then it is reasonable to call for backup, for they might've planted it, however if you see a T place the C4 then it is acceptable to call KOS or kill the planter.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 100 words): I think I should be chosen because I know I have the dedication and strive to make it into the team. I am active for around a minimum of 4 hours a day, whereas the standard is 4 hours a week, I can put in a minimum of 28 hours PLUS a week, this means I will be constantly active and always around to help out players when they need it most! I have also never been warned for RDM or any other punishable things that I know of as of yet, and I make sure that I gather up enough evidence before killing or reporting for RDM. I am a nice guy and like to get on with others, I take everyone's fun seriously and make sure there are no trolls, RDM'ers or false KOS'ers anywhere in sight, so everyone can have a good time. Also when people spawn in stuck I can easily unstuck them by using TP and make sure they enjoy the rest of their game. I am always open to doing reports and I look forward to helping others. I hope you consider this application, for I like this server a lot. Also, around 2 am UK time, there are NO moderators or Admins on, and there is mass RDM all the time, people have probably complained about it, but I'm always on around these times, and that's another reason why I should be chosen, because I can ensure everyones having fun and not being RDM'd at ALL times! I am constantly active and play basically all day, everyday. I enjoy talking and playing with the community, and would love to be there for everyone. I have put a lot of time and effort into the server and this application, and I hope you consider my application :) Thank you for reading, - Jay :zarp:
  • JayDaB3ast
  • Fresh Boarder
  • dumped...
  • Thanks received: 7
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by JayDaB3ast. Reason: Fixing it up a bit
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #583307

Here is your gametracker for server 1, please replace it with the link in your application:
www.gametracker.com/player/JayDaB3ast/pl...arpgaming.com:27017/
You don't have one for server 2 as you have not played it.

Your application is fine. For the acceptable and unacceptable KOS reasons, it asks you to give a scenario for each reason you have mentioned, please add them.
Once you have done that you are good to go!

Good luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Jim_Jam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JayDaB3ast

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #583310

Hello Jay,

Your gametrackers do not work currently. These are the two gametrackers I could find that belong to you: This one and This one. You do not have one for server 2.

Note that you can add both gametrackers if you so please, but most importantly add the first one as that is your name (most of the time).

I will come with a more detailed answer later.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #583361

Make sure to fix your gametrackers as Raeker and Jim Jam suggested, but I decided to look up your gametracker myself. You have really good activity the past two days, but you need to make sure you keep getting activity until Sunday to make sure you can't get denied for inactivity. You also have no recent punishments, no punishments ever in fact. Get your activity for the rest of the week and keep yourself at 0 recent punishments and you will have my :support:, but for now it is :neutralsp:

It is now a full :support:
  • brenzor9137
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex - TTT SA
  • Thanks received: 395
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by brenzor9137. Reason: kept activity up so my support is solid

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #583373

I appreciate the support, and I have definate intentions to stay on this server for a long time, I have alos full intention to do a great job at it too, also I have updated the topic, I hope it's all sorted now :D
  • JayDaB3ast
  • Fresh Boarder
  • dumped...

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #583375

Fixed the game trackers, thanks for telling me :)
  • JayDaB3ast
  • Fresh Boarder
  • dumped...

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #583377

I dont think I've seen you on the server before, Is it because you're new?
  • Zye
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Admin & Patron of the Arts
  • Thanks received: 22

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #583386

Sort of new, but I don't feel new at all, been on for a bit, but I have really grown onto this server. I understand all the rules and what to do, the community is great and it's amazing, I have spent most of my time playing it with hours on end per day lol :P
  • JayDaB3ast
  • Fresh Boarder
  • dumped...

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #584314

Good luck!
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.
  • Thanks received: 561

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #585377

Hey! i hope you become a admin because we need one thats on more, ive been rdmed a lot.
  • Ecozar
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 11 months ago #585387

Yeah bro, I'm basically constantly on, day and night. I'd love to be online when there aren't any on when stated, and being MOD would help improve the community when needed most! :)
  • JayDaB3ast
  • Fresh Boarder
  • dumped...

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 10 months ago #586424

Hello again Jay,

Everything seems good. Your application does not have anything that needs to be changed, I believe. You have got great activity without any recent punishments and you're a super, super nice guy.

In my opinion you're ready for staff.

Good luck!
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 10 months ago #586673

Thank you so so much, I always strive to be active and I would LOVE to be staff and help out in the community! :)
  • JayDaB3ast
  • Fresh Boarder
  • dumped...

[TTT Moderator] JayDaB3ast's Application 6 years 10 months ago #586972

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun