Server 2
Server 3

Estimated Server Time:
500+ hours
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Languages I speak:
English and a little German

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin: During my time as a moderator I had a lot of fun helping people out, from compliments to arguments I feel like I have handled it well. In my first week of being moderator I got a hang of things fairly quickly and got straight into doing f1s everyday when possible. I handled most of my f1s and situations with out stressing.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
I think freezing mass rdmers before they do any damage was a tricky task. because I use the tab menu mostly, but I have started to get faster at flicking through the tab menu so I can freeze someone and take them to a roof before he/she disrupts
anyone's rp experience.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hi there, congratulations on getting moderator, I will be your trainer and I will do my best to make sure you understand everything.
First we are going to go over commands and how you should use them.

/goto [SteamID] = This will teleport you to the player of your choice. If you need someone for an f1 you should goto them before you teleport them to a sit because they could be 
doing something important. e.g Bank Raid
/tp [SteamID] = This will teleport the player of your choice to wherever your crosshair is aiming. You should use this to teleport someone into a sit or if they're breaking nlr and you want to teleport them to a different district.
/bring [SteamID] = This will bring someone of your choice to you. So if someone's prop blocking you can bring them to you to show them what they need to delete.
/kick [SteamID] (Reason) = This will kick the player of your choice. You should use this as a last resort, e.g No other staff members are online and you need to get rid of the mass rule breakers.
/slay [SteamID] = This will kill a player of your choice. You should use this when people have a big gun as a citizen or if they aren't following the rules.
/warn [SteamID] (Reason) =  This will warn the player of your choice, warning should be used on people that are breaking rules, but don't go around warning people for doing things wrong and if it's the first time they have been warned give them a verbal warning.
/freeze [SteamID] (Time/Length) Doing /freeze [SteamID] Without a time will freeze someone until they're unfrozen = This will freeze the player of your choice making them unable to move completely so if someone is running away from your sit you can freeze them to stop them from doing so.
/unfreeze [SteamID] = This will unfreeze the player of your choice.
/back [SteamID] = This will teleport the player of your choice to their last location. Use this if you teleported someone to a sit, you can quickly send them back.
/backspawn [SteamID] = This sends a player of your choice back to spawn, If someone is breaking nlr you can teleport them back after telling them what they were doing wrong or if they're in a glitched spot and you want to get them out.
This is what the tab board looks like when you select a player, if you choose to use the tab board instead of the commands that is okay.

We will now go over the tab menu and how you can use it on a player.
First off you have mute chat, If someone is advertising, disrespecting or being racist you can mute their chat.
Then you have Unban from job, if someone was false demoted you can unban them from the job they got demoted on.
Mute Globally will mute someones mic if they're mic spamming or being disrespectful/racist you can stop them.

Next I will go over the f1 and f6 menu.

This is the logs, you can use this to see what has happened to who, who by, when and where.

This is the Admin Request section, Here you will see the f1s people make when they need help with something. and remember always handle the highest priority.
Once you select an f1 click "Handle This" then you will be given the option to either ; Goto and bring

This is the f6 menu where you can see a player of your choices punishments such as warnings/slays/mutes/jails and more.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hi, after speaking to the staff member that banned you and fully reading your appeal, we have decided to unban you as we feel this ban
was harsh and unnecessary due to the fact you should have only been warned for this and on behalf of the staff team we are sorry.

:accepted:
Just make sure not to break anymore rules :)

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words): You should choose me because I really feel like I have developed my moderating skills and I can handle pretty much all the situations I am given.
I feel like I am ready to become an admin, and work at different heights within the servers. I want to be able to help out more because when I go on a server and there's no other staff members online I can't deal with all of them just with moderator commands, I also have lots of previous experiences being admin on different servers. I am responsible enough to have the greater powers and I feel I could put them to great use, I have really enjoyed my time as a moderator and I think I am truly ready to be admin.

Thankyou for reading my application.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Bazaraxe.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #474993

Needs More experience.
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #474998

Moved to the correct section for you dude!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #475025

That's my F6 :D
Great Guy
Knows how to deal with situatuions
Mature
:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2023

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #475027

Great Moderator
Knows what hes doing.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #475061

Maybe a little for time as Mod :)
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 113

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #475065

Really appreciate the feedback lads. :D
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #475070

Im gona have to agree with the other guys, I dont feel like you would do bad as an admin but I do think a little more time as mod wouldnt hurt, still :support: :)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #475602

Bump
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #475916

Hello !
i See you are Applying For Zarp SSRP Moderator/Admin Rank, i Looked into your Application, GameTrackers, and Maybe Recent Warnings, that's my Opinion,

Positives
- Good Application
- Great Guy
- Good Activity
- Great Moderator

Negatives
- Maybe Wait a week or so more? it's not that big problem but you might need more experience

My Decision :
  • _SadMan_
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 83

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #475918

You need more experience as a mod though I don't see you much online but you sound like a decent guy,well detailed app though and nice activity. Good luck!
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #475923

:neutralsp:
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
  • Thanks received: 574

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #476620

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Very good application
* Friendly
* Does his job well

Negatives:
* None i can see at the moment

My decision:
:plussp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #476823

Final bump!
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

[SSRP Admin] Bazaraxe's Application 7 years 3 months ago #476983

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1431
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127