Link to Steam Profile
www.steamcommunity.com/id/Raifster123

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:88279189

Current Game tracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Raifster123/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Raifster123/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3- www.gametracker.com/player/Raifster123/u...arpgaming.com:27015/
Although i mostly only play on server 3 if needed i will assist any of the 3 servers :)

Estimated Server Time
Around 129 hours all together

Languages I speak
English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match is where a player kills another player without a valid roleplay reason. An example scenario of this is where Player X comes up to Player Y and just shoots him without having a reason and then running off.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule is where a player goes to the location where they were recently killed before the New Life Rule timer has ended, which is 3 minutes. An example scenario of this is where Player X is raiding Player Y and Player X kills Player Y, Player Y quickly re spawns and returns before the New Life Rule timer has finished and runs back to try and save his base.

Explain "Meta gaming" and give an example scenario.
Meta gaming is where a player mixes Out of Character information with In Character chats, also can be done vice versa. An example scenario of this is where Player X is raiding Player Y's base, Player Y types in OOC chat 'Police, help! I'm being raided!'

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
Straight away I would teleport to Player X and tell him that I am handling his F1 and say how can I help. Of course if he is doing another role play situation, I would spectate and wait for him to finish, once he is done with that I would teleport him to a safe location for him to then tell me the details of what has happened. After he has told me what had happened I would check the logs to make sure that Player X was killed by Player Y, if it is true then I would teleport Player Y to my location along with player X and ask him for his side of the story. If he admits to the RDM then I would warn him for RDM and tell him not to do it again and then teleport him back to his original location using /back. If he begins to say that he didn't do it I would ask Player X for some proof or some witness' of the RDM, if he says he does, and the witness has strong evidence to prove that Player Y did RDM I would give Player Y a warn for RDM and tell him not to RDM again and also tell him not to lie to Moderators, then teleport him and Player X to his original location. Otherwise, I would strictly inform Player Y not to RDM as one day he will be caught and warned for it. If Player X does supply a witness or witness' and they all say that Player Y did RDM and have some strong evidence to prove that, I would use some common sense and warn Player Y or let him go, depending on the amount of witness' and if the witness' had any proof of the incident, in most cases witness' are not to value.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Straight away I would teleport to Player X and tell him that I am handling his F1 and say how can I help. Of course if he is doing another role-play situation, I would spectate and wait for him to finish, once he is done with that I would teleport him to a safe location for him to then tell me the details of what has happened. After he has informed me I would check the logs to make sure that the two kills are under the 3 minutes NLR time, if it is true then I would teleport Player Y to the safe location where we are and ask him for his side of the story. If he admits to breaking the New Life Rule Timer then I would warn him for NLR and tell him not to do it again and then teleport him back to his original location using /back. If he says that he didn't do it I would ask Player X for some proof or some witness' of Player Y of breaking the New Life Rule Timer if he says he does, and of course the logs are only a small amount of proof in some cases, and it is strong evidence to prove that Player Y did break the NLR timer I would give Player Y a warn for NLR and tell him strongly not to break the New Life Rule timer ever again and also tell him not to lie to Moderators, then teleport him and Player X to his original location. Otherwise, I would strictly inform Player Y not to break the New Life Rule timer as one day he will be caught. If Player X does supply a witness or witness' with evidence and they all say that Player Y did break the New Life Rule Timer, I would use some common sense and warn Player Y or let him go, depending on the amount of witness' and if the witness' had any proof of the incident.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
Straight away I would teleport to Player X and tell him that he is Meta Gaming and question him on whether he knows he has broken this rule. If he admits to knowing the rule and doing it on purpose I would warn him for Meta Gaming and tell him never to do it again and teleport away. If he says he didn't know the rule and didn't mean to do it and he isn't well known by the community or hasn't got many playing hours. I would give him a verbal warning and tell him not to do it and that next time he will be warned then I would send him a link to the rules page or teleport him to where the rules are located at spawn and tell him to revise them so he never breaks the rules again.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I think I should be chosen as a Moderator on ZARP Role play because I have seen quite a lot of stuff happening here, lots of rules being broken when Moderators aren't on and people complaining on OOC of this and that it takes quite a long time for an F1 to be answered. I would like to stop this and help people, I already am now by showing new joiners where certain locations are such as the bank, how to get a gun, how to be a cop, etc. I have fun doing this as I already have a fare bit of money and i enjoy helping people quite a lot because it reminds me of when i was just starting. I have a good knowledge of the rules and promise never to abuse my powers that are handed to me to help people if I'm accepted. I also keep calm when lots of stuff is happening at once, which is useful during F1's and such. I am active a lot on Server 3 and also a bit active on Server 2 so I will be able to handle a lot of F1's in the people that are needed. I just want to stop rules being broken all around on ZARP and make it a better gaming community for everyone. I really enjoy playing it here so it doesn't seem that much of a job to me, more like a fun job as I would never get bored of it, but in the same way, I would take it as a serious job. I have lots of friends and have earned a lot of achievements on here which I have set for myself, and have always done them, which shows I am committed to what I do. I am also kind and nice and easy to approach which also makes a good asset in being a Moderator on :zarp:

• Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Raifster123.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Raifster123's Application 7 years 5 months ago #439151

Good luck dude you have a pretty good application!
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123

[SSRP Moderator] Raifster123's Application 7 years 5 months ago #439488

Thanks man :)
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Moderator] Raifster123's Application 7 years 5 months ago #439932

Great player in game friendly and help poor people out really níce guy! :zarp:
  • Mackanboy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 13
Member Since 2013

[SSRP Moderator] Raifster123's Application 7 years 5 months ago #439993

Mackanboy wrote:
Great player in game friendly and help poor people out really níce guy! :zarp:
Thanks man i really appreciate it
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Moderator] Raifster123's Application 7 years 5 months ago #440021

Updated

• Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Raifster123.

[SSRP Moderator] Raifster123's Application 7 years 5 months ago #440138

Good luck to you Raif, This guy would be a great mod.... I would recommend him! B) :woohoo:
  • Master925Gaming
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP Moderator] Raifster123's Application 7 years 5 months ago #440140

Master925Gaming wrote:
Good luck to you Raif, This guy would be a great mod.... I would recommend him! B) :woohoo:
Thanks joshua
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Moderator] Raifster123's Application 7 years 5 months ago #440266

Newly Updated :P
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Moderator] Raifster123's Application 7 years 5 months ago #440488

Raifster123 wrote:
Newly Updated :P

Just a few minor changes
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Moderator] Raifster123's Application 7 years 5 months ago #440559

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

269 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1