Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #402933

Note: In this weeks gametracker, I have 5 days of activity out of a possible 7 (Its spread over 2 gametrackers so dont judge just one)
Steam Name:
KapiJam

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/KapiJam/

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/KapiJam/play.zarpgaming.com:27035/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/KapiJam/play.zarpgaming.com:27030/

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:58484750

Languages I speak:

What is Ghosting? and give an example:

Ghosting: An act of which a dead player communicates with a alive player information which could impact the outcome of the round
-No ghosting: Saying anything whilst you're dead to the alive players that could possibly change the outcome of a round is not allowed. A few examples would be telling someone the code on Helix when you're dead and they're alive.

Example: On the Minecraft map Player1 runs into the left portal and finds himself in a fiery pit of doom, to aid his teammates Player1 tells them that the right portal is the correct portal despite being dead: this is ghosting.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?:

Depending to what extent the player is disrespecting this is how I would overcome the situation:

Racism / Discrimination - Racism / Discrimination is disallowed throughout the ZARP servers, if I found someone guilty of offensive or discriminate behaviour they would be warned and if they don't follow up with keeping it to themselves I would issue a ban.

Name Calling - Name Calling under circumstances would be a warn able offence, if its banter and both sides find it banterous it would be allowed, but if there is clear disrespect in the chat which one of the sides finds in anyway disrespectful or offensive, then it would be disallowed.

Bullying - Bullying is strictly prohibited throughout the ZARP servers, If I found myself in a situation in which a player is being bullied to the point of him private messaging me I would take serious action and have a serious chat with the offender(s) to try to resolve the matter, If infact the Offender(s) turn to have no intent of stopping I would go as far as a ban.

Uncivil behaviour - Not every case of uncivil behaviour involves disrespect, If a user is making another user feel uncomfortable in anyway or form and it is reported serious action will be taking which could lead to several warns.

Why I should be chosen:
I should be chosen for the following reasons:

Attitude / Previous Denial Reason - Previously I was denied for attitude, I reached out to a Head-Admin to help myself improve in my attitude, from what he said I have gathered that my attitude on TS is poor, Voorhees told me to increase my standing with the community especially on Teamspeak and I am taking this information in and trying to improve by the day, I try to use TS Less to stop me from breaking any rules on it and I will use it exclusively for meetings.

Experienced - I was staff on DR in mid 2014, I've seen the greatest people come and go, In my time of Administrating I've seen people go from moderator to community manager, When I got accepted in September-October 2014 I had the pleasure of being trained by a wonderful staff team which at the time were so much inspiration for me playing and overall administrating, they have taught me so many thing and I'm so grateful for their help. Not only do I have experience in moderating this particular Gamemode but I have also Moderated / Administrated many servers on Zarp Including DarkRP, Minecraft and even Teamspeak, I feel like by now I'm trusted with powers and It would mean alot to me if I could put what I've learnt to good use throughout the DR servers and community.

Motivated - After I resigned the first time in 2015 because of an incident which happened which resulted all the people around me in being banned, I lost motivated and because a "minge" I was stripped of my Teamspeak staff and left the community with rage in my eyes, That moment changed me and made me hate the community, all my friends were gone and I had no motivation, after acouple of months break, I returned to ZARP and made new friends and I've realised that is what motivated me the most, Right now I am ready to show that I can be a better staff Member than before and I hope you can recognise this in me.

Unique view on things - I would say I have a unique way of thinking, I am not afraid to speak up and speak my mind, I may come across as stubborn or relentless but If I believe in something I will work hard to prove it, This may help the staff team In meetings as I will be prepared to prove what I believe by being constructive and working out the current issues regarding the matter.

Professionalism - I would consider myself a organised and I have my mind set on things, I like to be ready for things but I'm not afraid to compromise as certain situations may prove difficult for many people, I will try to stay calm and work around the matter, In the most Professional way possible...

Conclusion - I believe I would make a good staff member as Im determined, I keep my cool in situations and I plan my way around obstacles, I have a good knowledge of the rules and Im not afraid to speak my mind, I feel like all of the above would help make the server a more enjoyable service for everybody who uses it!

Thank you for reading my application, Please leave constructive Criticism and be honest please, you are not helping me by lying!
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by KapiJam.
The topic has been locked.

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #402975

You're ex staff and you seem friendly, GL dude
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #402979

Added section concerning attitude / past denial reason :)
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #403005

:plussp:
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dexter Morgan >
  • Thanks received: 2488
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #403070

Great guy,friendly ingame.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #403071

I previously wrote:
You were a great administrator back in the days, always up for fun and just an overall great guy.
You handled whatever situation you were thrown in swiftly and as I remember, your punishments were always fair.
To top it off, your application is well written and easy to read.
+Support
Good luck!
  • RandomdudeDK
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It's always 420 somewhere
  • Thanks received: 675

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #403073

Really inactive tbh
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #403075

Kapi Is an Awesome/Chill Dude Who I think Can do his job correctly.

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 7 months ago #403080

RFlexxxT__T wrote:
Really inactive tbh

I have 1week and 6 days of activity how is that inactive

I didn't play yesterday because it was my Birthday and the day before was allready mentioned, if you look at both my gametrackers you would see my activity is spreadout with atleast 1 hour per day
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 6 months ago #405962

Bumping
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 6 months ago #406066

Gr8 guy
Knows the rules

• FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 6 months ago #406072

yes
  • B4nQk0k
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • jeg har 45cc moped
  • Thanks received: 713

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 6 months ago #406757

In this weeks gametracker, I have 5 days of activity out of a possible 7 (Its spread over 2 gametrackers so dont judge just one)

Excuse my shit activity, yesterday I deleted gmod to fix FPS problem. Overall I'm disappointed with myself in terms of activity, I tried to get on atleast once a day but sometimes it not enough.

I'll improve activity ASA I install GMOD (20mins from now)
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by KapiJam.

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 6 months ago #406806

YEAH YEAH GET IT
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124

[DR] KapiJam's Moderator Application 7 years 6 months ago #406836

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Deathrun staff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DeathRun Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7PM UTC
  • BiWx Voorhees
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Riddim & DnB
  • Thanks received: 666

Deathrun- Former Owner
TeamSpeak3- Former Staff
Forums- Former Section Mod- Deathrun- Server Apps
Changed name to HyperioN on Steam
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza