Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251758

RP Name: |H| KapiJam

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/KapiJam/

SteamId: STEAM_0:1:58484750

Current Gametracker Profiles

Server 1 - (Activity Gametracker not gametime) [/bhttp://www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20KapiJam/play.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 190 (In the last 4-5 weeks or so days since name change)

Languages I speak: English, Polish

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin: Since the last time I was an Moderator on SSRP felt really different from the other times when i first got accepted, It felt like I had done it all yet at the time I still decided to apply for moderator even though I had the option to apply straight for admin, I felt like I've hit my end game from past experiance and that I had nothing to work for, So i decided to apply for moderator so I can have my target to get promoted and It will keep me busy. Im a unique persona I cant work hard unless I work for a target, During my stay at the DR Staff Team It didn't feel the same I Didn't know alot of people and yet still I wanted to work hard and reach a goal, At the time I was struggling with activity as I felt lonely as an admin and all my old friends were gone, So i decided to sell everything in my inventory and give it away because it is a double win, Someone gets couple of k points on the point shop and I have something to strive for in my DR activity, And I honestly believe with the right mind set and with a target no matter how big or how small you can reach it. Thats one of the most valuabe things I've learnt at my time here as a staff member on both SSRP and Deathrun, Obviously that practice is very useful in life as I believe even a small thing that might not even count in your parents life like you becoming an Admin on a virtual video game might seem pointless in your parents life, Yet it teaches you so many valuabe lesson which in life you will use, and your parents will be suprised to see that something so irrelevant like a video game server can do so much impact on your life.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user). There are many obstacles that you may deal with and sometimes its hard staying professional when the players try to disrespect you, but you have to keep one thing in mind, You are here to help, they may swear, they may rage but at the end of a day if someone broke a rule you need to enforce the fact that that specific rule is broken, Im not naming names but some staff are absolutely trash. I've seen people been warned for things they don't know exist, There are many noobs in the community who join Daily but Zarp has a reputation for not enforcing these rules to these noobs and when someone gets warned and dosen't know what a rule is it is also your responcibility to enforce that rule and make sure they dont do it again. Your job isn't to "Catch Rulebreakers" It is to prevent them, And I think that is a very Important point staff members need to believe when doing F1's and finding newer players break rules. I would like to use my younger self as a prime example, First week of Zarp, talking to some guys on OOC, suddenly a wild warn appears! Im new to this server, I don't know you have to read the rules and I have been warned for "Metagaming" Of course it is my own fault for not reading the rules but that does not change the fact that i will still be clueless after the warning and In the future I will most likely commit this rulebreak again, Ofcourse that does not impact all the rules but It is a important thing to keep in mind, So after I was warned for metagaming, I googled it and found out what it means, But what If I didn't? I would break the rule, over and over again until somebody Tells me and that is what stops the chain of rulebreaking.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?: Hello there I am Kapijam and this is your complete training guide to being a moderator, First of all I would like to congratulate you for getting accepted and I hope you will be dedicated to Zarp and do the best job you can as a moderator, Now I want you to press Tab, you will see the usual player list but if you click on a name you will see many different options:
Kick – This is a command that is not used that much but it becomes useful if someone Dosen’t want to delete props when there are no admins on or if someone is trying to crash the server and you cant ban them. This command can also be typed out in chat like this: /Kick Playername
Unban from job – This is used to (as the job says) Uban people from jobs this is usefull if some has been banned from a job for a wrong reason or if they got job banned for a certain amount of time and when that time is over you can unban them using this command.
Freeze – This one is very handy if you are in a Mod sit (f1) because if the suspect if being annoying or trying to run away you can freeze them so they become invincible and don’t move this is also good to use if you are patrolling and you see a player who is about to break a rule you can easily freeze them before they break the rule. This command can also be typed out like so: /freeze playername but don’t forget to unfreeze them by clicking unfreeze on the tab menu or typing /unfreeze playername.
Slay - This one is also not commonly used but it does what it says on the can it slays people or in other words kills them this command can also be typed out like this /slay playername.
Teleport - This command teleports the player you clicked on to where ever your crosshair is looking. This can also be used to teleport yourself by just typing /tp or if you want to teleport on a click of a button just open up the console and type bind key "say /tp" this enables you to teleport yourself whenever you press the key you have chosen. This command is good to use when you need to get on top of a building to do a f1. You can tp someone to your cursor using /tp playername.
Goto – This command is very handy and you will use it almost everyday. It does what it says it enabled you to teleport to people this is helpful because it allows you to teleport to people when they have made a f1 to check if they are ready. ( Just teleporting the person who made the f1 to a roof without checking if he is ready is not recommended as they could be defending a base or raiding so you should allways go to them first) You can goto someone using /goto playername
Bring – This is almost a alternative to tp except for it dosen’t teleport someone to your cursor It teleports them close to your player ( it may be infront of you or around you) And you can bring players to you using /Bring playername

F1's - Now the f1 system, A system you will get to know by using it everyday so basicly someone makes a f1 report and at the bottom left of the screen it will say if there are active f1’s or not and if it says there are f1’s then press f1 and it will show all the reports the people made and if you click on the f1 it will show a couple of options
Handle this – This will allow you to handle the situation and soon after you click handle there will be a lot of option which are specified above: Bring, Goto etc and after you have finished handling the situation you can click mark as finished and after that you can do other f1’s
Mark as spam/abuse – This is useful if someone has made a f1 like “Nevermind sorted it now” you can press this button to remove it or if someone make a troll f1 it is also useful

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello Player x, I see that you are really sorry for what you have done and I will speak to another member of staff about this but keep in mind propspam is a really serious offence and will not be taken lightly, Expect your responce in a couple of hours. And please do not do this in the future.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).

I think I should be accepted as the staff team could largely benefit from my expertise and experiance in Administrating their servers, I am very passionate about helping others and making sure staff are doing their job. I have a large variety of experiences in Various servers, When I started Zarp I was a young fool who went around asking to be staff, after shit experiences on servers run by 9 year olds I found Zarp DR which was different from any every server, Instead of surfing through servers I decided to settle down and 2 week later I was accepted as a moderator, It was my first real experience of Moderating in a popular server! I was very happy along with my Friend Jbirksy we decided to go for Admin a couple of weeks later. At this time I was enjoying my self so much and I actually learnt how to administrate a server, I had many friends and I believe I was as happy as anyone good be in the server, A few months later I found DarkRP and throughout my first few weeks I was getting familiar with the server and how to play the gamemode, And I fell in love with it, We called it the "DR Team Invasion" as many of the Deathrun team was converting to SSRP and then things starting going badly, I wad denied for the first time on SSRP but the following week I was Accepted. But in Deathrun People started resigning and suddenly the playerbased changed and as a result of my time spent in SSRP I didn't have alot of friends in Deathrun so in the next couple of weeks I resigned. After that I was accepted for Admin in SSRP and I spent 100% of my time there with my new friends. I also got accepted for TS Staff and It was great, I have great superadmins teaching me how to do things properly. And from all these experiences I've learnt so much and I believe I can come back to the staff team as great a Admin as I was 11 months ago.

Note: I believe all of my recent warns are invalid if i have any
|Z| Morgan: Go ahead and apply
|Z| Morgan: be sure to label my name as
|Z| Morgan: 'MORGAN, RULER ALL WORLDS'.

Sorry for no BBCode im at my sisters atm i will finish it when i get home
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by KapiJam.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251763

Neutral, I'll decide in the meeting.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251765

Friendly guy!

Application looks rushed.

:neutralsp:
  • FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251769

PinkPanther wrote:
Friendly guy!

:neutralsp:

Id love it if you read the bottom bit before saying anything
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251770

PinkPanther wrote:

Just look at the bottom of the app.
P.S. Actually thoroughly read it before leaving feed back :D
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251777

Very undervalued staff member, always does his job without failure or complaints.

+Support
  • Gems
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 504

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251779

You were a great staff I think you would be perfectfor admin +Support
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251780

Shark wrote:
PinkPanther wrote:

Just look at the bottom of the app.
P.S. Actually thoroughly read it before leaving feed back :D
Oh and forgot to mention it's a :plussp: for me!
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251781

Great guy, friendly, has experience, was a good admin huge +Support
  • IntoTheUnknown
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 49

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251794

The overwhelming support given to me is really heart warming! Thank you guys, Anyway I'm back home App will be edited and finished in a few minutes
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251802

4th time lucky

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251805

:plussp:

A funny, nice guy, would be a good admin again.

P.S When you turn away from canibalisim on rust ill play with you.
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by smo.

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251808

Aidan|DaleAGaming wrote:
4th time lucky

Hahahahah, Not my fault buddy.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251815

:plussp: one of the finest staff members I have ever seen :D
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251817

>TFW a rushed looking application can outweigh all other positive opinions for some
Am I the only one who doesn't care for the application?
Anyway +support
Kappa
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251819

Cleaned the app up and completely remade it!
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251838

Soxey6 wrote:
>TFW a rushed looking application can outweigh all other positive opinions for some
Am I the only one who doesn't care for the application?
Anyway +support
Kappa
So its a
-Support???
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251867

LAST BUMP B4 MEETING
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 4 months ago #251890

Great grill guy :plussp:
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

[SSRP] KapiJam's Admin App 8 years 3 months ago #252026

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

240 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127