SteamID:
- STEAM_0:1:68575193

Link to GameTracker for the server:
- www.gametracker.com/player/Svanzscape/pl...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak:
- English, Lithuanian, Little Russian
TTT Related Details

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
- Random Death Match to me is when a player starts killing another player without any reasoning or without any valid KOS points to back up his actions. It doesn't matter if it's an innocent shooting an innocent, a detective shooting an innocent or an innocent shooting a Traitor, without any proper action starting a random fight with anyone to me is considered Random Death Matching. It's not accidental killing due to recoil whilst shooting a traitor, it's not unintentional damage from a prop, grenade, weapon or misfire, no, Random Death-match is the attempt to kill others with intent of doing it for no reason other than breaking rules. For example:
"A player is walking around the map looking for weapons. Another player, the RDM'er, decides to shoot him for something like "thinking he was acting suspicious" or "he could've been a traitor" or "I was just making sure"." Another example could be that people intentionally join populated TTT servers in order to ruin peoples days just by killing them for no reason, other than personal gain.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
- If the person is seen walking past and intentionally ignoring unidentified bodies or C4 explosives
- Using and seen holding traitor-only weapons
- Failing to answer a life check

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
- Revenge KOS'ing, act where you call out an invalid KOS because you dislike the player or have something against him, could be due to previous round(s)
- The person is following me (only if you KOS him before you give him the two warnings)

Why I should be chosen (longer answer expected here - at least 75 words):
- Right off, I've had tons of experience in the TTT gamemode and TTT staffing on it's own. I've been a mod/admin/super-admin on 2 previously popular servers, MoonGaming and EvolutionGaming, which constantly had 16+ people. With 16+ people constantly playing on the server, I've learnt to deal with groups of RDMers, got to learn the rules fairly quickly and how I should respond to various rule-breaking situations or even grey-areas of potential rule breaking. Primarily, I try to be outstandingly communicative and helpful, mainly concentrating on being a "people person", helping the community or new people who join. In total, I have around 1000 hours worth of legit TTT experience, and around 700 hours of actual staffing experience, give or take a hundred. I'm definitely looking to potentially increase my staffing experience by expanding it and helping the ZARP community, seeing as from the time I've been here, it's proven to be a greatly developed and high-potential server, with no corrupted staff and fair rules. I'm fairly active doing peak times, where the server is mostly populated, meaning I can take care of it or help other staff take care of it then. It's been great playing here so far and I want to make the experience enjoyable not only for me, but for everyone else playing involved. I can help the server with my experience and try keeping it safe for players who wish to play without any disturbances. DO NOTE: I realise that my activity is low, really low, however I decided to make an application so I don't waste time on playing and witnessing rule-breaks, but I play and actually do something about them. Activity is a matter of time, and I'm looking to dedicate time to keep the server clean.

LAST MINUTE NOTES : I don't know if one of the comments I left here will be visible enough, so I'll say it here, as of the start of writing this application, my activity has increased quite a lot, I went from around 900 mins to 1900 mins, going for 2000 now.
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #250460

Nice detailed application
You haven't got the best game activity but you're over the requirement.
Work on time untill the meeting
good luck!

:plussp:
  • Jamie Lawrence
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Name Changed From MrFluffy
  • Thanks received: 250
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yikes Svanz Comet

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #250467

Thank you for good words :D And yes, I know activity is important, I'll work on it, thanks

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #250477

Great guy :plussp:
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #250608

Friendly, knows the rules and will occasionally make stuff easier for me by giving me names via staff chat.

• Insultric
  • Fresh Boarder
  • TTT Admin :3
  • Thanks received: 15

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #250677

Thanks guys!

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #250678

Very friendly and mature, doesn't break rules. A great guy! :plussp:
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #250738

So far so good, thanks everyone <3

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #251237

Outstanding application.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #251681

Thanks <3 I tried, also, update, my play time has significantly improved as of writing this application.

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #251706

+support has been nothing but good since i started playing again good to see someone who can follow the rules and have bit of banter good luck
  • Ryryster
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Yer Da sells Avon
  • Thanks received: 190
Here Listen To Some Scottish music

Former Bhop Admin EX TTT Admin EX Deathrun Moderator
Down with the Union
Feel free to add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/ryryster
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Ryryster.

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #252103

No 2 weeks of activity which is a necessity before applying, hence why I don't see why everyone else is giving +support including staff members. I can't comment on how you are in-game since I've never seen you. Please apply again next week.

:minussp:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 163

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #252113

LineLiar wrote:
No 2 weeks of activity which is a necessity before applying, hence why I don't see why everyone else is giving +support including staff members. I can't comment on how you are in-game since I've never seen you. Please apply again next week.

Please tell me where it's stated that I can't apply without having 2 weeks of activity? Not trying to be rude, I just looked at the template, and the rules, countless times, looking for specifically a rule like this, just to make sure that I can apply :D
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Yikes Svanz Comet.

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #252114

Svanzscape wrote:
LineLiar wrote:

Please tell me where it's stated that I can't apply without having 2 weeks of activity?
It is stated nowhere, but it is a minimum we as the staff team set for ourselves.
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #252119

Alright, well, as a suggestion, I'll just say that in the template, or a new thread like application requirements or something, put the things that are needed before applying, like play time, maximum warnings, minimum play time, etc.

I sound really bitchy when I read this again, I'm sorry, I'm just giving feedback :D If you do the application requirements, it would make you look much more professional, would be extremely beneficial for you and for the applicants, and would save you and the others tons of time. You wouldn't have to go over useless applications, and others could try aiming for the requirements to show dedication to the server

Do note, I wouldn't say this if I didn't care for the server :D

Last note, was I close to being accepted at all? Any "What went well" and "Even better if"' on my application, or any feed back at all? :D

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #252121

Svanzscape wrote:
Alright, well, as a suggestion, I'll just say that in the template, or a new thread like application requirements or something, put the things that are needed before applying, like play time, maximum warnings, minimum play time, etc.

I sound really bitchy when I read this again, I'm sorry, I'm just giving feedback :D If you do the application requirements, it would make you look much more professional, would be extremely beneficial for you and for the applicants, and would save you and the others tons of time. You wouldn't have to go over useless applications, and others could try aiming for the requirements to show dedication to the server

Last note, was I close to being accepted at all? Any "What went well" and "Even better if"' on my application, or any feed back at all? :D

Don't worry man.
I never heard of this "2 weeks of activity" either.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #252123

Svanzscape wrote:

Your app is great, no doubt about that. The only thing is the activity.

lol @ walrus
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #252129

Alright, thanks , Lineliar :D I'll work on my activity.

And thanks Blocked means a lot, and about the accepting or denying thing, he said try applying next week, so I assumed the current application is denied due to its time, I have to make a new one if I wanted next week, or do I keep the current one until the next meeting?

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #252138

Acceptable KOS 2 is partially correct, if the user picked it up from a traitor and stated that he has, he is allowed to use the weapon. Other normal KOS rules apply though.
For the rest, good activity, mature person, fun to play with etc.

I have noticed that you have one warning I think from about a week ago by Jeros, which is still recent.

don't judge someone you haven't met
  • p0rtalsh0oter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back I guess.
  • Thanks received: 119
Ex TTT Head Admin, then Admin again. Now I've disappeared. Add me on Steam if you like.

[TTT] Svanzscape Moderator Application 8 years 4 months ago #252146

p0rtalsh0oter wrote:
Acceptable KOS 2 is partially correct, if the user picked it up from a traitor and stated that he has, he is allowed to use the weapon.

Oh yes, of course. You're totally not allowed to be killed if you have a T weapon after you've said that you have one.
  • Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The only Harridas on Steam
  • Thanks received: 127
Former Deathrun SuperAdministrator
Former TTT SuperAdministrator
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds