Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Admin]Dirty Pizzzaa's Application

[TTT Admin]Dirty Pizzzaa's Application 8 years 3 months ago #245999

Since Kat got admin before me and i was moderator before him, here i am, applying for admin for the ttt server.(dont take that too seriously, ive been told ive been moderator for too long and kinda agree.

Name:
|Z| Dirty Pizzzaa

Link to Steam Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/dirtypizzzaa

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:120493301

Gametracker Link:
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Dir...arpgaming.com:27017/

\Languages:
English, Kurdish and beginner at Arabic.

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command. :
Player Kat is Killing many people randomly, aka RDM. I check the logs to see him kill over 4 people in ONE round, i am quite sure a punishment awaits. I check to see what Kat had to say in the reports, but they arent answered. Why? he left, he didnt time out, ''Player disconnected by user''. That is RDM + Leave. I would ban him for 3 or 4 days, Depending on the player (been playing before) . Another example: Player Kat threats DDos attacks on someone/the server. An instant (PERMANENT) ban is to come.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
:
I would like to speak to this player privately, see if he is regretful in anyway. If i feel this player has changed in somewhat way, i will surely try let him off but give him one last verbal warning. This would be how I spoke to them.
Hello, Kat. You were banned from the TTT server for DDos Threats. This is highly unacceptable and you shouldve been aware if you had read the rules that appear when the server is loaded. We are sorry enough to say this is Permanent and wont be undone. Thank you for appealing.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words).:
As seen, i have tried to help the server in a few ways. I had made some suggestion posts for the server, trying to increase popularity and that. I am surely trusted after such long time with Zarp and i have many friends between all the servers. The promotion really wont change too much for me, other than the ban command which i surely wont abuse. I know i was banned from TTT before, but people change, right?

I would like to apologies if something is wrong, or if it is messy. Cant really be blamed because the preview doesnt work anymore..?
  • Insultric
  • Fresh Boarder
  • TTT Admin :3
  • Thanks received: 15
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Insultric. Reason: Upgrading Information
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kat

Dirty Pizzzaa's TTT Admin Application 8 years 3 months ago #246015

Yeah you have been a moderator for sooooo long you deserve the promotion back in the times when I was moderator you were so fun to hang out with you were helping people and yes you do deserve the promotion

:plussp:
  • Jetzzy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 890

Human is the name for a beast that can't rejoice their life without sacrifices.

Former Deathrun Administrator
Former SSRP Administrator
Former Teamspeak Staff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Insultric

Dirty Pizzzaa's TTT Admin Application 8 years 3 months ago #246018

Oh btw i didnt complete the scenario for the ban appeal, here it is:

Hello, Kat. You were banned from the TTT server for DDos Threats. This is highly unacceptable and you shouldve been aware if you had read the rules that appear when the server is loaded. We are sorry enough to say this is Permanent and wont be undone. Thank you for appealing.
  • Insultric
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Admin]Dirty Pizzzaa's Application 8 years 3 months ago #246075

Positives:

- Good Application
- Knows the rules
- Good Gametime/activity

Negatives:

- Can be immature

+ Support

Fix your application with the edit button!!!
  • Jeros
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex TTT Head Admin
  • Thanks received: 33

[TTT Admin]Dirty Pizzzaa's Application 8 years 3 months ago #246210

Ay I know what the edit button is, but someone (not sure if I can specify) reminded me to add it in but just reply with the info.

eh
  • Insultric
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Admin]Dirty Pizzzaa's Application 8 years 3 months ago #246675

also a little bump on your app

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • kat
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i am kat
  • Thanks received: 22
kist€

[TTT Admin]Dirty Pizzzaa's Application 8 years 3 months ago #246677

Kat go die pls
  • Insultric
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Admin]Dirty Pizzzaa's Application 8 years 3 months ago #246680

Karambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) | SlaughterKarambit (★) |
  • kat
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • i am kat
  • Thanks received: 22
kist€

[TTT Admin]Dirty Pizzzaa's Application 8 years 3 months ago #246682

This is my admin app go away
  • Insultric
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Admin]Dirty Pizzzaa's Application 8 years 3 months ago #246824

Friendly person, has been mod for a while, helpful, etc.
Application could be a little nicer though.

I think you're ready for Admin
:plussp:
  • p0rtalsh0oter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back I guess.
  • Thanks received: 119
Ex TTT Head Admin, then Admin again. Now I've disappeared. Add me on Steam if you like.

[TTT Admin]Dirty Pizzzaa's Application 8 years 2 months ago #252364

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

255 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun