steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198230050000/
STEAM_0:0:134892136
Current Gametracker Profiles
www.gametracker.com/player/siiilentsniii...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...ery=siiilentsniiiper
I am 19 years old
Minutes Played: 2212
english

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
A RDM or "random death match" is when a player kills/damages a players health untill the player has no health and dies
player x walks up to player y with no reason player x kills player y

New life rule or "NLR" is when player y is killed by player x player y is then no longer alowed to leave district for 3 minutes

Metagaming is talking in ooc about a raid or meeting another player
player x say's in ooc "player y lets go meet so we can raid player z

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him/her, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

player x accuses player y of RDMing him/her the console will show that player y killed player x. I would then teleport player
x to the roof and say to him/her "hello i am here for you're F1 how may i help you ?" then player x would explan how player y RDM'D player x and if player y say's that he was mugging/kidnapping
and did not give them the money or talked whilst gaged i would check the logs to see if it is correct and if it is not warn/jail player y and explain how the rule works
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
i would Teleport player x. Ask player x if he/she had any proof of the person dieing in the same district and then Teleport player y and ask why player y broke NLR
if player x is right and the logs are showing player y dieing in the same district i would warn/jail player y and explain the rule and how they broke it

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
players who ask's for help in ooc is metagaming i would teleport them and give them a verbal warning if it happend again i would warn/jail him

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words)
i am a very active player on Zarp DarkRP and i realy like the server and the game mode i first started when my friend told me about zarp they said it's fun
so i started playing for a few hours a day i then realised how i liked the server and reguarly started to play when i first started having some issues with
the rules i was trying to catch people out and report them to admins and moderators being that there was no admins or moderartors on during the time i was
playing i started catching more people rule break and decided to hand it in.
after that i realised how i was in F1's with others mutiple players and decided that i would be a good staff member for the server i used to play other mmorpg games
and used my time to moniter other servers for my friends games and then became admin on there server's too i have alot of experiance on handling F1'S and would not
break the rules to make sure another player has there revenge as that would be abusing the rules i would also not use my powers to abuse any players as i know the consequences of my actions
and i know my staff powers would be removed
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє
  • Thanks received: 80

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18
“One day you’ll leave this world behind so live a life you will remember” ❤️
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Nexize. Reason: fixed title & moved to correct Section
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: T.k

SSRP ZARP mod staff template 8 years 11 months ago #150622

Aren't you the guy that warned everyone that he knew laws that will stop all this abusive people with false claims?

This application is clutched together, not read-able; space out the questions.
Overall rushed application.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP Moderator] Bartark's Application 8 years 11 months ago #150797

i know that you can have some anger issues, and i also know you and Stooki, are not the best of friends, i would alteast like to see you and Stooki work out whatever you got going, we dont have staff members being mad at eachother, we would like to see teamwork... Goodluck
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
The following user(s) said Thank You: Revolutionist Bartark

[SSRP Moderator] Bartark's Application 8 years 11 months ago #150825

Thank you I know we do I am willing to sort it out with him, only if i was promised something by some one i was expecting to hear what he wanted to say also i know this application was a bit tight no space for the questions hope i can make some progress in a game we all like and make the server free from abusers. i would like to last say i did note on a few bugs to the head admin RedPower new app reposed if needed
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

[SSRP Moderator] Bartark's Application 8 years 10 months ago #151621

bartark wrote:
Revolutionist Bartark
I am 19 years old
english

A RDM or "random death match" is when a player kills/damages a players health untill the player has no health and dies

New life rule or "NLR" is when player y is killed by player x player y is then no longer alowed to leave district for 3 minutes

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him/her, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

player x accuses player y of RDMing him/her the console will show that player y killed player x. I would then teleport player
x to the roof and say to him/her "hello i am here for you're F1 how may i help you ?" then player x would explan how player y RDM'D player x and if player y say's that he was mugging/kidnapping
and did not give them the money or talked whilst gaged i would check the logs to see if it is correct and if it is not warn/jail player y and explain how the rule works
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
i would Teleport player x. Ask player x if he/she had any proof of the person dieing in the same district and then Teleport player y and ask why player y broke NLR
if player x is right and the logs are showing player y dieing in the same district i would warn/jail player y and explain the rule and how they broke it

players who ask's for help in ooc is metagaming i would teleport them and give them a verbal warning if it happend again i would warn/jail him

i am a very active player on Zarp DarkRP and i realy like the server and the game mode i first started when my friend told me about zarp they said it's fun
so i started playing for a few hours a day i then realised how i liked the server and reguarly started to play when i first started having some issues with
the rules i was trying to catch people out and report them to admins and moderators being that there was no admins or moderartors on during the time i was
after that i realised how i was in F1's with others mutiple players and decided that i would be a good staff member for the server i used to play other mmorpg games
and used my time to moniter other servers for my friends games and then became admin on there server's too i have alot of experiance on handling F1'S and would not
break the rules to make sure another player has there revenge as that would be abusing the rules i would also not use my powers to abuse any players as i know the consequences of my actions

I know bartark may have some anger issues but i think he would make a good staff member goodluck +support
  • T.k
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • the one and ONLY T.K
  • Thanks received: 10
THE TROLL.KILLER

[SSRP Moderator] Bartark's Application 8 years 10 months ago #151622

T.k wrote:
bartark wrote:
Revolutionist Bartark
I am 19 years old
english

I know bartark may have some anger issues but i think he would make a good staff member goodluck +support

Thank You T.K i am looking forward to this outcome weather or not i will be accepted its a good experience and will benefit other players :P :cheer: :P =D xD
  • Revolutionist Bartark
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ℓιƒє ιѕ ησт α gαмє

вє яєαℓιѕтι¢,
&
ρℓαη ƒσя α мιяι¢ℓє
ExDarkRpAdmin-2015/18

[SSRP Moderator] Bartark's Application 8 years 10 months ago #151690

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Needs to improve attitude towards people and get to know the staff team.

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

292 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun