TOPIC: [TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148442

*-
Steam Name: |Z| MaxTheGamerHD
Link To Steam Profile: Click Here
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104158682
Link to game tracker for the server: Current: Click here
Estimated Game Time: 115 hours
Languages I Speak: English and French (Not Very Well)

Explain a situation where it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
When a player mass RDMs other players and fails to stop when given warnings by members of staff under this circumstance you can kick the player and then use the ban command for reason Mass RDM.

Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello Player x I would first and foremost like to say I do not condone cheating in any shape, way or form however I have gathered from you’re appeal that you recognise your mistakes and have learnt from them. You have put good effort into you’re appeal showing me you would like to stay in the zarp community. I have also spoke to several other staff members and they agree with my decision. I have decided to shorten you’re ban to 1 week to give you time to reflect on what you have done and review the rules again.

+ Accepted

Why Me -
Let me start off by saying you may not think I have had enough experience however I feel I have learnt a lot in the past 3 weeks and wouldn’t be writing this application if I did not feel I was ready to become a an administrator I am familiar with all the commands and can make a fair judgement on reports. I think I should be promoted because there are a lot of times when admins are not online when I am online and I have experienced that when this happens people have tried to extensively break the rules to the point where my powers as a moderator cannot deal with the situation however with the admin commands (Ban) I feel like I could take better control over the situation and make the server a fun place. I will continue to make fair decisions and help anyone in need and be an all-round trusted member of the team.

Thanks for reading, all feedback will much be appreciated.
Max
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148448

I have to say this application is outstanding when it comes to responses and detail. You have proved yourself and have represented the TTT staff team remarkably well. Although you are still a little unfamiliar with me- this application gets my full support.

good luck (●´ω`●)
  • candyflosskitty
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • bread snakes
  • Thanks received: 95
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Max

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148476

Impressive activity, great gametime, good moderator, does tons of reports.
Huge +Support
  • p0rtalsh0oter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back I guess.
  • Thanks received: 119
Ex TTT Head Admin, then Admin again. Now I've disappeared. Add me on Steam if you like.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by p0rtalsh0oter.

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148488

Active, great guy/moderator, definitely deserves admin.
  • F0CuSX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • COMMUNITY IZ RIGGED BAN THE GOOD GUY YEZ YEZ
  • Thanks received: 368

Former TTT HeadAdmin
Former Deathrun SuperAdmin
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by F0CuSX.

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148499

Extremely good activity, friendly and does a lot of RDM reports.

+Support
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148553

I'm just here for the free Thank You

Edit [ Click to expand ]
  • FireVulpes
  • Junior Boarder
  • Flareons!
  • Thanks received: 38
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by FireVulpes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: candyflosskitty

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148562

Steam Name: |Z| Max

Steam Profile Link: Click Here

Time Spent at ZARP: 2 years 6 months

I have been in the ZARP Community for over 2 years and in this time I have met some amazing people and learn some skills that are going help me for the rest of my life. As a CM I want to provide this same experience to as many people as possible because I know looking back I have been granted a truly unforgettable time.

My Experience

I joined this community well over 2 years ago now and started out where everyone does as a user. Over time I became a moderator on TTT and over so more time to administer. After being staff on TTT for a while I also went for staff on SSRP and also became staff on there. At this point I had no programming knowledge, it was however still an interest of mine. After months of hard-work and dedication I along with CaptinF1rework became SSRP super admins. We quickly took to the position and did the best job we possibly could. Me and captain then took interest into the wort at time was a dead
server TTT after attempting to revive it for a while we was giving the position of owner where after months of hard-work we got to be an extremely popular server and eventually to be the number one server in its category in the world. After some time of developing my programming abilities and extending this ability to help the community as a whole I was approached by the community team and given the position of community developer which is where I am today.

I talked about mine and Captins drive to make TTT a popular server. I want to use this same drive to help bring all the servers in the community to this level and I believe as a CM I have the ability to do so. Allocating time to each server in the community working with the staff team and doing a review on how we can improve it and then put an action plan in place.

How do I meet the expectations?

The expectations required to become a community manager are similar to that of a community developer (the position I hold currently) and believe I am able to meet every single one of the expectations. I have already attended part of the community team meeting just not the full thing so I am ready to attend the rest of the meeting. I am already a head admin on all ZARP servers and have the same power as a community manager regarding the pointshop servers (to an extent)

I am always doing things to help the ZARP Community I put in a lot of effort week in and week out. All though you may not see the work I put in because most of it is behind the scenes, but I am constantly working on and planning future updates for the pointshop servers. With the CM position I can extend the skills I have picked up and apply them on a larger scale to help the whole of the community.

I am actively involved in discussions concerning ZARP policy and process and never hesitate in voicing my opinions and beliefs in the team so communicating my views with the community team will not be a problem of any kind. If I was to get the role of CM I would listen to people’s opinions and review them honestly in terms of how it will affect the community and ensure they are all brought to the attention of the community team so that everybody gets a voice no matter what rank or status in the community.

What will I bring as a CM?

First and foremost, I would like to set achievable goals, although many candidates might say they have all these fantastic things they would like to do, I can speak from experience and say a lot of things are simply not possible for a variety of reasons.

I have many plans of what I want to do as a CM I will list some of the things I want to do below and if you would like me to expand on any of them just say:

:check: Create more transparency between the community team and lead team to the rest of the community.

:check: Look at suggested features for all servers and give them all a fair review to see what we can add.

:check: Review the current servers and see if there is room for a new server the community will enjoy just as much as the flagship servers. If there is I will then ensure time is taken to push out a well put together server that the community will be able to enjoy from the get go. All based on what the community its self wants.

:check: Improve VIP features across the pointshop servers. This will be a process of listening to what the community wants as well coming up with our own ideas and introducing them across the servers. This year we have seen the implementation of web taunts which the community seemed to enjoy we hope to implement similar features across 2018.

Some VIP feature idea:
  • Special skins for weapons and players.
  • Better chance of getting rare cosmetics.
  • Exclusive items

:check: Listen to what is being said by the community and make every voice heard in the community team meeting.

:check: Create an unforgettable experience for as many people as possible by providing a great service and great opportunities to as many people as possible.

:check: Minimise errors on the server and most importantly SSRP. My goal is that in 2018 there will be minimise down time to hopefully be next to none. I will do this by along with the rest of team reviewing current process and features in place and seeing how they can be improved and come up with new systems for areas that may have been overlooked.

:check: Implement Pariz's evil-melon map on one of the SSRP servers.

Taskforce

Each lead team for every server will have a task force that will periodically change. This is an effort to better manage all the servers in the community. This will also add a better purpose to the leadership team as a whole as each member will have a task to complete.

Here is how I envision the implementation of a taskforce system:

Types of tasks the lead team will do:
  • Come up with well-planned fun events for the server.
  • Ensure staff duties are being handled how we expect.
  • Review any dire changes needing to be made to the server.
  • Make a report on what the players want changing about the server.
  • Review how staff duties could be improved across the server.
  • Do trainings.
  • Hand out demotions for specific rank.

These are just a few examples of what the task force would do but in reality they could do anything that requires the attention of the lead team. I think that along with the rest of the community team I could create a system that improves the lead team significantly and consequently improves the servers.
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by _Max.

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148567

MaxTheGamerHD wrote:
FireVulpes wrote:
I'm just here for the free Thank You
?

He posted something non-constructive and pointless to see if he could get a free thank-you because you seem to be giving a thank you to everybody who replied to your application.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148568

I thank people who take the time to give me constructive feedback.
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148574

Great app and always active and doing reports +Support
  • Phantom_2207
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 41

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #148950

BUMP
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #149040

You can only bump every 24 hours, and don't double post either.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #149050

You don't have to kick the mass RDMer before banning him, unless he's still alive

Beside that: great app, good luck!
  • Ace
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Lone Wolf
  • Thanks received: 334

Former TTT SA, SSRP Admin & TeamSpeak Staff

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #149134

You can just use !slay to stop the RDMer if he still keeps on going, then you can immediatly ban him. Kicking him just makes it take longer to get rid of him.

However, as most people have said already; You're a great and active guy and you do ton of reports (goddamn you with that lightspeed). Definatly Admin material.

+Support
  • Visionz
  • Junior Boarder
  • #pointwhore
  • Thanks received: 64

Take some music with you!

Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Visionz.

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #149175

Stratiic wrote:
You can only bump every 24 hours, and don't double post either.

Okay Thanks for letting me know
LZ Ace wrote:
You don't have to kick the mass RDMer before banning him, unless he's still alive

Okay now I know thanks.
  • _Max
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #149179

I've seen you on the server, you seem friendly and active :P

+support
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[TTT] MaxTheGamerHD's Admin Application 8 years 10 months ago #149518

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP TTT. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been Accepted..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.
  • The Hitman Jerry
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • People Die at the Fair
  • Thanks received: 491
Ex-Staff Member
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127