Steam Name:|Z|EvanPlayz09

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190584613

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7CEvanPl.../94.23.19.200:27035/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115159442

Languages I speak: English and Welsh

Deathrun related
--MOD APPS--

(Explain in your own words what ghosting is and give an example of ghosting)
There is 2 door's and someone dies at the left door and he tells his friend that the wrong door is left

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?: First I will give them a verbal warning and if they carry I will kick them. (Explain in your own words how you would deal with a player being disrespectful towards another player or staff member.) If someone was disrespectful to another staff member I would gag and mute then warn them

Why I should be chosen: The reason I should be chosen because I am on the game a lot and when I am on Zarp gaming I don't always see a member of staff and people breaking the rules and I would like to sort them people out. I don't like seeing people doing things against the rules and I can't do anything about it when there is not a member of staff on line it bummers me so much. (Explain in your own words WHY we should chose you to become moderator, Because I will be responsible I will warn will slay I will gag!! what makes you stand out? When I see someone do something against the rules and I tell them to stop they don't stop but now I can do something about it when I am a mod. (The questions are examples and are NOT part of the template. (This part should be at least 75 words)))
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-
The topic has been locked.

Deathrun Mod apply 9 years 3 days ago #127717

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Deathrun server. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

Unfortunately as more staff members voted 'no' than 'yes', the application has been denied.

The meeting host has taken some criticisms made by the admins and provided you with this feedback:
Joined a few days ago play some more and apply next week

You are welcome to apply again at any point.
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40