Total Playtime Ingame: roughly 2100+ hours

In Game Name: Leo The Hitman Slayer

Username Leo The Hitman Slayer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:2227725

Steam Nickname: Leo

Server of which to gain rank: server 1, zombie RP

Languages Mastered: English

Rate of English: 8.5/10

Have you ever been an admin/moderator on a server before?: no but im very enthusiastic about become a moderator for the first time.

Knowledge Of Rules: I know the rules fairly well, some examples: if youve died you must wait 5 minutes before coming back to that location, You may not kill players who are building

What is NLR?: Nlr is when you die you forget what happened and cant come back to the location you died for 5 minutes, example: you get raided and die, you forget the raiders did it (meaning you CANT have revenge on them) and must wait 5 minutes before coming back to the area of the raid.The consequences are first 3 warnings then a kick, then a 1 day ban, then a 3 day ban, then a 1 week ban, then a 1 month ban then a 200,000,000,000 minute ban

What is RDM?: RDM (random deathmatch) is where you kill someone without reason, example: youre just walking to the gun store to buy some M4A1's to defend your home and someone walks up to you and kills you with an mp5 without reason, that is to be considered rdm, however say a hitman kills you because he was payed to do so, many players say that its rdm but the hitman is just doing his job. The consequences for this are 3 warning then a kick, then a 1 day ban, then a 4 day ban, then a 2 week ban, then a perma ban.

What is Meta Game? Metagaming is a broad term usually used to define any strategy, action or method used in a game which transcends a prescribed ruleset, uses external factors to affect the game, or goes beyond the supposed limits or environment set by the game. Another definition refers to the game universe outside of the game itself.
In simple terms, it is the use of out-of-game information or resources to affect one's in-game decisions example: someone says in OOC: (out of character chat) and says, "WE HAVE THE MAYOR HOSTAGE GIVE US 10K OR WELL KILL HIM" that would better be done in say advertisement or else it meta game. The consequences for Meta Game are a warning or if done many times and ignore warning is a kick

what would you do if a player breaks NLR?: i would either A. tell and admin if theyre on B. report them to an admin later so they would watch out if it happens again or C. if it happens much too often and no admins are currently not on or active i would either request a demote and D. warn players of the situation

What would you do if someone breaks rdm?: well i would wither A. tell an admin. B. warn admins of the situation and let them know to watch out for it C. make a ban request or D. demote the player (if its a class that starts with a gun so they cant use it to rdm) and warn players of the situation

requirments for canidating: knowing the rules, following the application guide lines, and being a mature player

Do you have a microphone?: No A. theyre a bit too expensive and B. i just generely dont like them because theyre all raspy and distorted

Can you be on 3 or 4 days a week for a few hours each time?: Yes i can unless im say on a trip or a big event has just happened and i cant be on

Are you 14 or higher?: Yes i posted it where i posted Age

If i do not follow the rules i will be stripped of my status or banned if needed you will dedicate to a training program and have awnsered each question personally. copied applications will be denied at once, do you understand?: Yes i understand

Will you respect all players in both respect as disrespectful behavior?: Yes but i may get mildy irritated if theyre very annoying

My plea for moderation: What i see happening if that the server is thrown into chaos by countless minges coming on in a regular bases, i dont see many admins on so im defensless and cant do anything except try to detain them and post a ban application, sadly ban applications are quick enough and by the time theyre banned they just move onto the next server, im a regular so i figured: "hey if im a regular i should probably apply for mod/admin so that i can help keep the server safe from minges"

Have you had enough bonding so far?: eh i suppose give or take a little

what do you expect from your mentor/trainer?: I expect someone who will show me how to use my powers properly and test me in certain situations. I expect that he would be someone responsible who will take the training seriously and not mess around much. I would expect he would show me ALL the rules and have me memorize them so i dont forget them. I expect that he will be a trusted admin who has been on this server a while so he knows how to be a good and responsible admin. I would expect hes had some other training as an admin before and has tought pre admins before.I would hope that he is a regular on the server and knows how to deal well with minges and such and hope that he would give me actual challenges and tests to see what i know till i have everything down and know my way around the server.
  • Leo
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Leo's Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4165

Leo wrote:

Server of which to gain rank: server 1, zombie RP

Server #1 is DarkRP
Server #2 is ZombieRP

Which one?
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Leo's Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4166

You fail on 2100+hours Ingame ( On the server )
But I know you have played on the server for a long time - I did play with you myself, before I even got MOD.

NLR is 3 min, not 5.
Leo wrote:
The consequences are first 3 warnings then a kick, then a 1 day ban, then a 3 day ban, then a 1 week ban, then a 1 month ban then a 200,000,000,000 minute ban

Do it like this:
2 - 3 Warnings = Kick.
If not stopping. 500 Min Ban.
If he does not stop - 1440 Min Ban ( One Day )
And then just keep it there - If he does not after all those days get it: 1 Week.

Because 1 Month for breaking NLR is long - The same with 2000.00000000.0000 Min. Don't do that.

---
Leo wrote:
What would you do if someone breaks rdm?: well i would wither A. tell an admin. B. warn admins of the situation and let them know to watch out for it C. make a ban request or D. demote the player (if its a class that starts with a gun so they cant use it to rdm) and warn players of the situation

+ / - I'll set - if it's bad, and + if it's good.
-Your ban times is to high.
-You failed on the Ingame time.
-Fail on NLR / 5 Mins... It's 3 min.
+I know you have been on the server for a long time.
+I haven't got that many problems with you breaking the rules.

--- I will discuss this with Jericho, and we will figure if you will be Trial Mod, or not. ---
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] Leo's Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4195

[font=impact:3o3k0vr2]Fix wich server you want be mod and playtime and other things.[/font:3o3k0vr2]
  • Spam
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Leo's Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4197

Sorry got servers mixed up, i wanted it on server 2, zombie rp
  • Leo
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Leo's Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4457

this app was far down the list. just didnt want superadmins to forget about it
[url=http://forgifs.com:1tff8nj4]
[/url]

[DENIED] Leo's Moderator Application 11 years 2 months ago #4504

You didn't use the template or you raped it cause this is just to hard to read.

You don't seem to get any +support either.

DENIED.
  • Scottie
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

280 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47