Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 2

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 2 9 years 5 months ago #83758

RP Name [BIB]KapiJam (Changed from [BIB]Nade Jones)

Link to Steam Profile steamcommunity.com/id/KapiJam

SteamID STEAM_0:1:58484750

Current Gametracker Profiles

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...apiJam&Search=Search

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/94.23.19...apiJam&Search=Search

Age 13

Estimated Server Time around 75hours

Languages I speak Polish, English

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random death match or RDM is when a person attempts to kill or attack another person for no good reason such as if Joe was walking in the street and Jim suddenly shot him. Or if John was pointing his gun at Jeremy and suddenly Jeremey shoots John without warning (or without John shooting Jeremy first)
Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule (Or NLR) is when if a player dies he forgets important information in a In character way such as Place of death, Items lost to death etc etc until the NLR timer (3 minutes) this also means that a player can not go for revenge on the person that killed him (even if the NLR timer ends) A scenario of this happening is if John is in his shop and Jim is raiding him and John Dies he is not allowed to come back until the NLR Timer Ends

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is when a player tells someone in character information in out of character chat for example if Bob says to Jim in ooc chat "The code to his base is 1234" or if John wants to sell his milkor he is not allowed to type "Selling milkor any offers pm me" in ooc chat (He is ment to do it in advert chat)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would ask player y if he really did RDM player x (Depending on his answer i would deside the outcome) If player y lied and said "No i didnt Rdm him" I would explain to him that there is valid proof that he did RDM Player x and i would give player Y a System warning but if he said something like "Whats RDM" i would explain to him to read the rules and if i caught him RDM'ing again he would get a system warning (But i will leave him with a Verbal warning for now) But if he gave a responce such as "He stepped over the Kos line in my base" i would go to his base and if i saw blood over the kos line then i would Explain to player X that if he crossed a KOS line the person who owns the base is allowed kill him...

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would ask who died first and who ever died first i would question further by asking why did you come back and if he didnt have a valid reason i would Warn him for NLR.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would tell player x that he is not allowed to tell information like this in ooc because it is metagaming and it is agaist the rules then i would say to him if you needed help because someone was rading your base you should either PM a friend or do /advert "Cops please come to the bank as it is getting raided"

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words).
I think you should choose me because me as a moderator would not only improve my moderating standards but it would also help the servers because i would try to make sure the server run smoothly free of rule breakers and other things that make the server abit jumpy, I would also make sure that all new players are correctly informed of the server rules and also making sure they dont break rules. I also think i am ready for the moderating Job on Dark RP as i know it is one of the the hardest gamemodes to moderate on (if not the hardest) I think i posses the skills to step up as a moderator on the dark rp server because i am informed of basic moderating skils and i am capable of dealing with Serious situations under pressure(This all comes from the Admin rank on Zarp Deathrun). From my last application one of the reasons i got denied is not knowing Staff and the community and since then i have tried to put in extra hours to spend time and communicate with Zarp staff on teamspeak and hopefully this pays off as i am very eager to become a moderator on darkrp.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application (Unless you have just skipped to the bottom) As you may know i am very eager and i try to improve after ever piece of feedback i get from other staff members and i will Keep applying until i get moderator to show my devotion to zarp.
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by KapiJam.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 2 9 years 5 months ago #83759

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to create this application.
Here are a few points you could improve on.
-NLR Example Scenario missing.
-Personal Gamtracker missing

I will be checking your past warnings when I get home.

Thanks,
-wallcop100
  • Wallcop
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • My opinions. Nothing more nothing less.
  • Thanks received: 284
Ex-PERP Super Admin/Government Supervisor
Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-SSRP Admin

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 2 9 years 5 months ago #83770

Thanks for the feedback!
Gametracker Links Updated
NLR Scenario Added
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wallcop

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 2 9 years 5 months ago #83791

Here are your last warnings:

KapiJam wrote:

Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would ask player y if he really did RDM player x (Depending on his answer i would deside the outcome) If player y lied and said "No i didnt Rdm him" I would explain to him that there is valid proof that he did RDM Player x and i would give player Y a System warning but if he said something like "Whats RDM" i would explain to him to read the rules and if i caught him RDM'ing again he would get a system warning (But i will leave him with a Verbal warning for now) But if he gave a responce such as "He stepped over the Kos line in my base" i would go to his base and if i saw blood over the kos line then i would Explain to player X that if he crossed a KOS line the person who owns the base is allowed kill him...

Your text is a bit confusing, if I got it right you are basicly saying, You tp both players and you'd ask player y why he RDM'd player x. If player y lies you'd warn him. So, how do you decide if he lies or not. Also I get from your Text that you ask player y for proofs that he did not RDM.

Usually you ask for both stories of the situation and If player x has no proofs that it was RDM and player y comes up with a valid reason, then theres nothing you can do. Except for some special cases ofcourse.
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Nexize.

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 2 9 years 5 months ago #83859

Ik why you are confused, But it ward hard to make it cover all possibilities and not make it confusing
-But thanks for the feedback!
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Mod] KapiJam's Application 2 9 years 5 months ago #83864

First and foremost, we'd like to thank you for making the effort to apply for a rank on the ZARP Semi Serious DarkRP. Your application has been discussed at an administrative meeting, and from there it has been voted on.

As the number of 'yes' votes exceeded the number of 'no' votes you received, you have been accepted.

Towards the bottom there is a button leading you to a download of a 'welcome pack' (moreso intended for new moderators) - this will give you a brief insight into your duty and how to do it, but before we can give you your rank you will have to attend a training session. You can ask any superadmin for your training..

You need to attend a weekly meeting on our Teamspeak server (IP is 94.23.19.200), it would also be appreciated if you can click the banner in my signature and add me on steam so that we can manage the meetings more easily.

Congratulations on behalf of the administrative team.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

236 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40