Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] My New And Better Moderator/Admin Application! (:

[ACCEPTED] My New And Better Moderator/Admin Application! (: 11 years 2 months ago #4025

Travis Blake Hodges

United States

Total Playtime Ingame:
336 Hours

In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
In-Game:[ZARP] xllGummyBearllx
Username:xllGummyBearllx
Steam ID:xllGummyBearllx
Steam Nickname:[ZARP] xllGummBearlx

What server you wish to get a rank on:l6lZARPlJailBreaklPointShoplFreindly Staff!lEUl

Languages mastered:English and some spanish

Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? Own servers excluded:Actualy i was mod on a DarkRP server for a short bit of time. until it went down

What means NLR? Give atleast 1 example situation:NLR means New Life Request and giving an example of NRL is say if you get killed by someone and you go to the same spot where you were killed in 3 minutes. then that would equal to NRL because he was supposed to forget where he was and not supposed to come to the same exact spot within 3 minutes

What means RDM? Give atleast 1 example situation:

RDM mean Random Death Match and givng one example of RDM would be if a guard on a prison server or warden randomly just started shooting every single prisoner with no reason at all. That would be RDM

What means metagaming? Give atleast 1 example situation:
Metagaming is is saying somthing related to In charactar stuff within the ooc chat and givng an example of this would be. sort of like ghosting maybe telling where someone is or in rp it would be saying somthing in ooc and then saying it in in-charactar

Consequences

What would you do if somone breaks NRL?I would kick them showing them it is a sign to them that its a warning and if they broke NRL again i would ban them

What would you do if somone broke RDM?Well since RDMer's are really annoying and they make lots of people leave servers if it was an accedent maybe and he didnt mean to kill the person because he thought he/she did somthing wrong i would kick them saying (make sure you have a reason/proof to kill someone next time) but if its like killing every single person befor the cell doors even open (prison server) i would give that person THE BAN HAMMER!

Do you have a microphone?Yes

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week for atleast a few hours those days?There is usaly never a time im off zarp servers (:
[url=http://forgifs.com:1tff8nj4]
[/url]
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] My New And Better Moderator/Admin Application! (: 11 years 2 months ago #4026

Well a lot better in my eyes seems like this is much better and you also are one of the best players we have hope to see you playing more but every thing else is really good so a HUGE +support from me.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[ACCEPTED] My New And Better Moderator/Admin Application! (: 11 years 2 months ago #4027

Gummybear is a nice guy he plays fair and by the rules if he gets an admin its a good thing for the servers of zarp.and his application is very well made

+support
  • Hechtsuppe
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] My New And Better Moderator/Admin Application! (: 11 years 2 months ago #4031

I supported your previous Moderator/Admin application, I'll support this one too. Gummybear is a fun and fair player. With all of the stuff that goes on on Zarp's Prison Break server, Gummybear would make a fantastic Moderator or Admin. [glow=green,2,300]+SUPPORT[/glow]
  • DrBrevin
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] My New And Better Moderator/Admin Application! (: 11 years 2 months ago #4044

[size=360:105qvf5q]ACCEPTED[/size] (Will a super admin please do this for me agent said i can take over jailbreak apps but i dont got the power atm)
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder

[ACCEPTED] My New And Better Moderator/Admin Application! (: 11 years 2 months ago #4045

ACCEPTED by: Crack.

• Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40