Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Nordark Mod App

[DENIED] Nordark Mod App 11 years 2 months ago #3693

Im reapplying

Max

United States

Total Playtime Ingame:
GMOD is around 5000+ on another steam profile, Server is 1 week+ just a guess since i don't know because zombierp has no counter that i know of.

In-Game & Username & Steam ID & Steam Nickname:
In-Game - Nordark
Username - Nordark
SteamID
  • Nordark
  • User is blocked
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Nordark Mod App 11 years 2 months ago #3697

I'll post when I get home.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] Nordark Mod App 11 years 2 months ago #3709

Nordark wrote:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Total Playtime Ingame:
GMOD is around 5000+ on another steam profile, Server is 1 week+
just a guess since i don't know because zombierp has no counter that i know of.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? Own servers excluded.
Yes.
What means NLR? Give atleast 1 example situation.
You die and can't go back to that place for 3minutes and forget everything that happend.
Example:Someone raids me and kills me and takes my printers and i don't go back to my base.
What means RDM? Give atleast 1 example situation.
Random Deathmatching
Killing players with no reason at all.
What is your added value to the community apart from taking care of griefers? (atleast 150 words)
I am a very friendly person and try to be 100% of the time to players and people around me. I am a dedicated player to this server and active mostly all day and theres not many
admins on this server at the moment and there are many rulebreakers on when no admins are on so its hectic. I respect players even if they are breaking the rules
at the moment. I will attend this server for 4+ hours a day
What do you expect from your mentor/training (atleast 150 words)?
I expect the mentor to teach me everything i don't know or am wanting to know about and be patient with me in the process.
I also expect him to teach me any commands i don't know and any tips about being a good admin to the players.
And i hope that hes cheerful,nice.

• Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Nordark Mod App 11 years 2 months ago #3751

I will give this a -support because like jericho said you have not taken your time with this so you should re-think your app maybe put more time in to it.
  • crack
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Nordark Mod App 11 years 2 months ago #3782

DENIED
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

213 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32