Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DARKRP] xblgamerz68's application

[DARKRP] xblgamerz68's application 10 years 4 months ago #36538

RP Name: James.P
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/xblgamerz68
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60865059

Estimated Server Time: 100hrs+ (Before New Admin)
Estimated Server Time: 10hrs (Currently)

Languages I speak: English (My Mother Language), French (Started Learning), Norwegian (Like 3 words :))

Random Deathmatch (RDM) is when a player kills 1 or more people without a valid reason or an rp reason behind it. For example a player is walking around doing nothing to harm you or our not even acknowledging you but you kill them careless and think you should shoot some more people for fun this would be faced with a warn/kick or even a ban it depends on the severity of the RDM. If you are a mugger and shout give me all your money to them and they run off or don't do as you say then you have a reason to kill them and it wouldn't be an RDM. Or an RDM scenario if someone enters your house/shop and you haven't CLEARLY marked ENTER = KOS with the text tool and you just kill them for entering while your building or doing something in there. Or I am walking along minding my own business and a player comes up to me and shots me then runs away.

New Life Rule (NLR) is when a player is killed and then NLR comes in to play after the player has been killed he has to forget the passed memories and is to not return to the scene of death until the NLR timer is up this prevents Revenge Kill which is also breaking the rules of NLR. This is used for RolePlay and if NLR is broken it is classed as fail RolePlay too. The punishment can be a Warn/Kick/Ban again depending on the severity.

MetaGaming is when a team/group of players use a 3rd party program to communicate or they use OCC to communicate about things happening in-game/ in-game events. This can also be defined as "Ghosting" on ZARP it is limited to strictly the OOC so you can use 3rd party programs to communicate. The rule has been placed to stop other players from gaining an advantage over ZARP gameplay because other players won't know where the player is or what they are doing. For example someone is selling something and announces it using // Come to my shop! when is should correctly be announced buy using /advert Come To My Shop! Or another example is someone is raiding a players house and the player tells his friend come and help me I'm being raided.

Why I should be chosen

I think I should be chosen because I would like to help enforce the ZARP rule to the EXTREME BEST of by ability. I would like to assure the players that they will have a session where they will not have to worry about rule breakers and help assure them safety and an amazing gaming session. If there is a heated situation I will call both the victims one at a time and will listen to each of their story's and treat them both the same until I get the proof and true idea of what happened and try the piece together the story. The worst experience a player can have is being wrongly accused of something, I can treat each player fairly for what they are. I can use my past moderation skills and bring extra support and skills to ZARP, I feel ZARP could need some more staff to help enforce the RDM's (Random Deathmatch) VDM's (Vehicle Deathmatch) NLR's (New Life Rule) and metagaming issues to substantial decrease and I can constantly work to high performance to help improve the community. If I get a serious issue I will ask for proof to assure both sides get fairly treated and aren't wrongfully accused of an act they didn't do. Just if someone makes a mistake doesn't mean there a bad person thats why there is a warning system. I am a friendly person and know when to joke but when a serious situation occurs can handle it. I love helping people and making there game session enjoyable and a happy experience. I would make sure that the RDM, VDM, NLR, and metagaming issues are ALL dealt with fairl, the staff are the foundations of a tower and if one staff member wobbles the tower comes down. I understand that if I am enrolled as a moderator I am not to abuse my duty and I will be treated as a average player until I am needed. I would love to help assist the growth of the community and happiness of the players. I have also been told by several people I sound as if I am 15 so I take it I am not a squeaker, I am also open for a TeamSpeak interview if needed! NOTE: This is a re-apply because I didn't have enough play time and now I do also I have go to know many people in the community and know some new moderators like Alex and Jackie. also I am steam friends with many normal users who said I am a great person.

Thanks for reviewing my application
Your Sincerely,
Mason (Xblgamerz68)

Game On!
  • xblgamerz68
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[DARKRP] xblgamerz68's application 10 years 4 months ago #36651

Nice :)
Dislike
Nothing

-respect

+support
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Real OG LOC
  • Thanks received: 194
The following user(s) said Thank You: xblgamerz68

[DARKRP] xblgamerz68's application 10 years 4 months ago #36680

You da man br0
Dislike - Nothing, awesome application ;D

Like - Effort, grammar, etc.

+support

- Fanny G ;)

• Fanny G
  • Fresh Boarder
  • [b]The one and only.[/b]
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Fanny G.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xblgamerz68

[DARKRP] xblgamerz68's application 10 years 4 months ago #36689

+Support A very tougher application
  • adwad99
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I am Beta tester on Minecraft.
  • Thanks received: 3
I am Beta tester on Minecraft.

[DARKRP] xblgamerz68's application 10 years 4 months ago #36727

ZARP DarkRP Moderator Verdict

The application was discussed at an administrative meeting, and was voted upon. The vote was as follows:

Vote

NEGATIVE: 3 - POSITIVE: 0

What we liked
- Decent application

Where you need to improve
- Playtime

VERDICT: DENIED

Alot of people went neutral
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81