Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Admin Application Ryan

[DENIED] Admin Application Ryan 11 years 4 months ago #311

Real name - William

Country - Sweden

Birthday and age - 15

Total Playtime - Your currently total amount of time spent on the server(s)? Well, I'm not sure but as you know I have been admin on this server before but I quit since I stopped play GMod for a while. But i'm back for some new adventures now!

In-Game & Username & Steam ID - Catface :3 You know me I have you in friendlist :D steam_0:1:43998937

What server you wish to get a rank on(only 1 server)? Well, I guess the RP server and the TTT server.

Languages(English is required) - Swedish, English and a little Germany.

Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? I've been admin here, and on the server UHM. Which was laid down I think, also some other server which I can't remember. But I have some experience.

Purpose as an administrator/moderator - So the purpose of being an admin or moderator is to well. Moderate. You make sure the players go by the rules and follow them. If someone does anything wrong. You warn them. If they keep on. You kick. If they keep on after that you ban or warn again. Now the admins and moderators are mostly to help the players in situations. They don't only make sure people follow the rules. They help people. They answer questions. That's probably all.

Explain the following: RDM,NLR,Metagaming - RDM=Random Death Match. Which is if I kill you with no reason it's RDM. NLR=New Life Rule. If I have died in anyway. Except maybe RDM/Propkilling. I can't go back to the place I died for 5 minutes and I have to forget everything that happend. Metagaming. Well metagaming is when your character does things that he shouldn't be able to do. Maybe talk IC things in OOC. Metagame is like being more powerful than you really can be. I mean there is no global chat is real life.

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week,And be online atleast a few hours those days? Yes, I can mostly I am online atleast 3-5 hours a day. More on Weekends.

Are you older then 13? Yes.

If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed,You understand?
Respect all players,You understand? Yes I understand, and I will follow the rules no matter what.

Extra Information - Idk what I should type here. Maybe, I really like this server and it deserves good. Yeah.
  • Tember
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Admin Application Ryan 11 years 4 months ago #320

Haven't really seen you on maybe a bit more game-time?
Until then -1

[move:3ehhhpoq][size=500:3ehhhpoq]-1[/size][/move:3ehhhpoq]
  • Regzo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Winston Churchill.

[DENIED] Admin Application Ryan 11 years 4 months ago #326

''Purpose as an administrator/moderator'' you didn't explain what an administrator or moderator does,Good that you've been moderator or administrator here but still follow the format.

''If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed,You understand?'' You din't answer that question either.

This application seems to be made in a rush, and why are you not administrator anymore anyways? If Agentlulz or ZART liked you as administrator or moderator before why not now?

Next time put more effort in making your application and answer the questions correctly,-Support.
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Admin Application Ryan 11 years 4 months ago #347

MelvinVA wrote:
''Purpose as an administrator/moderator'' you didn't explain what an administrator or moderator does,Good that you've been moderator or administrator here but still follow the format.

''If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed,You understand?'' You din't answer that question either.

This application seems to be made in a rush, and why are you not administrator anymore anyways? If Agentlulz or ZART liked you as administrator or moderator before why not now?

Next time put more effort in making your application and answer the questions correctly,-Support.
So about that not being admin anymore is... well. I quit if you read the hole post. Since I stopped playing Gmod for a while. Now I asked Agent to become one again. He answered me and said: "Make a new application" So I guess I'll do that. And about the other 2 questions. I guess I didn't see them since everything is just in one big sentence without spaces between questions so I'll fix it.
*EDIT* So I've fixed the post so everything is as it should be. Read it again if you feel like.
  • Tember
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Admin Application Ryan 11 years 4 months ago #372

I can't go back to the place I died for 5 minutes and I have to forget everything that happend.
If you knew what you were talking about, and you read the rules, you'd know the NLR time is not 5 minutes.

If you don't know the rules, you can't enforce them.
•NLR stands for New Life Rule. New life rule is, simply stated, the rule that states if you die, you must not return to the area of your death for 3 minutes. Your memory is wiped when you die; you have no knowledge of how you died or who killed you.
  • PreOmega
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5

[DENIED] Admin Application Ryan 11 years 4 months ago #534

• Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

[DENIED] Admin Application Ryan 11 years 4 months ago #537

never really seen you in rp server i dont go on ttt either so i guess its a -support from me.
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[DENIED] Admin Application Ryan 11 years 4 months ago #559

I haven't seen on the server either.
I don't know you from in-game experience

-support
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1