Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [APPROVED] an0n DarkRP Application

[APPROVED] an0n DarkRP Application 11 years 2 months ago #2217

My name is Filip, I won't mention my surname.

I live in Sweden.

Total Playtime:
I've been on for 4 hours, but my playtime is gaining very quickly under a short time even though it is school; Update: Been on for atleast ~30 hours now.

In-Game & Username & Steam ID:
My Steam username is Pride1997
My In-Game username is an0n
My SteamID is STEAM_0:0:49734220

What server you wish to get a rank on?
I wish to get moderator/administrator at the DarkRP.

Languages mastered
I've gotten master degree in my main language Swedish, and I'm pretty good at English, I know a bit of Spanish also..

Rate your english from 1/10 scale.
Well, my "English" isn't that bad in my opinion, but maybe 7/10.

Have you ever been administrator/moderator on any other communities? Own servers excluded.
I'm currently Community Founder at "uDP Gaming", but the server(s) are so boring, and only minges everywhere, so I am deciding to leave the community.
I've been Co-Owner at "kittysgaming", The owner went on some camp, and i've not seen him since that.[/u]
I've been Owner at "Liquidcraft", A minecraft server, which had many user(s) but no funds at all, so the project was shut down, we also did team up with "LiquidGaming", so I was Moderator at their forum[/u].
I've probably been administrator at more server(s) but I won't remember them, as these server(s) are my last successful project(s).

What means NLR? Give atleast 1 example situation.
NLR means "New Life Rule", and afflicts to person X when he died, he can't return to the place or either talk about anything in his past life. This rule stands for 5 minute(s), after the 5 minute(s), Person X can't talk about the stuff that happend in his past life, but he can go back to the place he died at.

"Person X raids Person Z and dies, after he died he ran back to Person Z's house."

What means RDM? Give atleast 1 example situation.
RDM means "Random Deathmatch", and is caused by the person Z.

"Person Z doesn't like when Person X is offering him a cookie, and kills him with his new and shiny Glock."

What means metagaming? Give atleast 1 example situation.
Metagame is when you gain & use information not directly available to your roleplaying character. Using information from /ooc is such an example, taking actions towards players based on their model/skin is another.

"Person Y is telling all the other player(s) in /ooc about Hero's beautiful Admin Printer, and people is taking benefit from his tip"

What would you do if a player breaks NLR?
I would tell the person to stop breaking the rule, in the future. If he would continue doing it over and over again I would have been given him a warning.

What would you do if a player breaks RDM?
If there would be a "Mass-RDM" on the server, I would ban him. If it only would be 1 kill, I would kick him and then ban him if he keeps RDM'ing.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do have an microphone.

Can you be online atleast three/four days a week for atleast a few hours those days?
Yes, I am constantly on my computer, this is my life.

Are you older then 13?
Yes, as I mentioned over, I'm 15 years old.

If you don't follow the rules yourself you will get demoted and banned if needed you understand, you will dedicate to a training program and have answered each questions personally. Copied applications will be denied at once. Do you understand?
I do understand this.

Will you respect all players in both respect as disrespectful behaviour?
I will respect any player on the server if he/she is breaking/threatening the server or me, I won't respect him/her.

What is your added value to the community apart from taking care of grievers? (atleast 150 words)
I have the capacity to handle several things without stress. I have a good behaviour to player(s) even if I'm in a bad mood. I can listen to people that is talking to me, and I easily understand what they're trying to tell me. I do also believe that trust is one of the most important thing about value, and I'm pretty easy to gain trust with, I like to keep a friendly people of my friend(s) and myself. I can also easily manipulate hacker(s) that is threatning the server as I do have hacker experience(s) since my past, I work a lot with security and website(s). My addiction for the computer is very big, and makes me probaly more active than any other administrator on the server and as we'd probaly got different time zones which improves how "strictly guarded" the server is at certain time points on the day.

Have you had enough community bonding so far?
I've made many friends on this server under just 1 night, I've been hanging out with Moderators/Administrators which seen me roleplaying on the server, and I think this is a great bonding for my trust.

What do you expect from your mentor/training (atleast 150 words)?
A friend; Like any friendship, we should do fun things together. We would also teach, and help each other, We should be honest with each other. And sometimes we might want to have conversations about things that make us feel worried or upset.

A role model; Mentors try to set a good example for how to be and play. Mentors are not perfect people. I don't expect my mentor to be great or anything, but atleast teach me how things work, and share his knowledge.

A listener that I can trust; I may have something important to say to my mentor about what I've done or what I need to learn that doesn't make me feel comfortable to tell anyone else. I may reveal mistakes I've done without him being mad at me. I want my mentor try to be supportive of me, regardless of what I confide in them.

Someone who is proud of me; I want my mentor to be able to see all the talents that I do have. He/She can take actions that make a positive difference to others in the community.

Regards
an0n
  • an0n
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • God
  • Thanks received: 14
The topic has been locked.

[APPROVED] an0n DarkRP Application 11 years 2 months ago #2422

APPROVED
  • Zart
  • User is blocked