Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: SSRP Staff Application

SSRP Staff Application 3 weeks 3 days ago #1424267

RP Name: Ashtonia
Time Zone: GMT
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/FuseeTheDeFuser/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196798861
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Robbery/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Prob about 20 hours to be fair but I have recently came back and have since been playing a little bit more with my friends

Languages I Speak: English

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: Random Deathmatch is where a user kills another for no reason. So for example if I walk up to another player and just randomly shoot them and kill them then this would be considered RDM as I have no reason in RP to actually kill them.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New Life Rule is where when you die you forget everything and can't go back to previous locations. A example of this would be if I was to get killed in Suburbs and I went back there talking about what just happened this would be considered NLR some servers also consider NLR if you go and speak to the people involved with your death as you are interacting with them but not all servers consider this but we all know that mainly NLR means you can't go back to where you died normally for a set ammount of time.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Ok
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
Ok so first I would start off by asking if there is any proof if there is I will review it and then check logs if there isn't then I will still check logs and try see what happened if it does appear that player B killed player A for no reason then I would issue out the correct punishment for that.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
Well I would record everything they are doing and then freeze the user that is randomly killing people and either bring them somewhere else and get them the correct punishment or I would just freeze them at spawn and issue the punishment there if it is a punishment that I can't carry out at a low rank such as a ban I will jail them and wait for a higher ranking to deal with the user.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words): Well I aint no different to the next person but I believe I should be chosen over someone else due to the fact I understand server rules very well and have been playing Garry's Mod for a very long I have gained over 8000 hours on my accounts total and 4000 on my main that I play on today I also have some experience on other servers that either are shut down or I resigned on but that was a moderate time ago but I believe this still could be used in consideration now yes I know I don't have the most playtime but I believe I can still be a very effective and active member of the staff team I do enjoy this server and I would like to help it out more by becoming a staff member if given the oppurtinty now I also am a very calm and relaxed person most of the time we all have our flaws aswell but for the most part I am calm and relaxed and can stay that way in any situation. Thanks for reading I know my application isnt the best but it is what I did with the best I can I hope to hear from you soon thanks for reading once again.
Last Edit: 3 weeks 2 days ago by ItsDonny. Reason: fixed gametracker
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Staff Application 3 weeks 2 days ago #1424271

:plussp: best application ive seen in so long, i hope they give you the position you deserve! :pray: :pray: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Baxter Black
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 486
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

SSRP Staff Application 3 weeks 1 day ago #1424273

:minussp:
not enought playtime and activity on the Server.
first time i met you on the server u was not calm and relaxed but quiet the opposite.

get some more time on the Server and activity.
maybe u had a bad day yesterday but try to fix your attidude a bit.
  • Jesu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✡Jewish Mafia✡
  • Thanks received: 171

SSRP-Admin

SSRP Staff Application 3 weeks 1 day ago #1424274

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Would like to see around 2 weeks of consistent activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 382
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza, JustGurp
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

118 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
2/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun