Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Stiggidy/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114675202
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/samwinchester6019/
www.gametracker.com/player/Yung%20Blud/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/extremelychil...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 950 Hours altogether
Languages I Speak: English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
If I or someone else had previously warned Player A for various rulebreaks in a day, and he was reported once again but this time Player A kills Player B in the sit by placing a KOS sign up during the sit and shooting Player B in the middle of the sit, and then he starts blasting out derogatory terms/slurs towards Player B because he reported him, during the time he is frozen so that he can be banned.

If Player A agreed to coinflip Player B and give him said item or items, if they won and he was the one who lost but he failed to give Player B the said item/item(s) they agreed upon flipping then he would have a certain amount of time to repay his debts or he would be banned permanently/until he repays the debt for scamming.

If Player A was suspected of ban evading on an alternative account and the IP addresses were checked and matched to the main account that was said banned account by a lead team member checking it and confirming I would have a valid reason to ban him as he is evading a permanent ban by using an alternative account so I would ban said player Permanently for Ban Evasion/Ban Evading.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

F1 Menu/Admin Requests:
The first tab is labelled Admin Requests. This tab is extremely important due to the fact that it shows staff if there are any active F1s that are being dealt with or any F1's that are open. It also shows who made the F1 and for what reason.

Warnings:
This tab is labelled Warnings it displays each warning/punishment which has occurred since the staff member has been on the server. It shows the name and steam ID of the user who has been punished, the reason they were punished and by which staff member. This is immensely important due to the fact that it shows staff who has been warned and by who.

Logging:
Now we move onto the Logging area of the F1 menu, here you are able to see players who are breaking NLR, Kill logs, Players who disconnect/leave by there SteamID and name, Players who switch job and to what team/job exactly. You can also see players who join the server and when players place textscreens you can also see that.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:

You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
First thing I would do was tell Player A to stop interrupting the sit and I would take them away from the sit if they were not involved in the current sit at that time. If they continued interrupting it after my verbal warning I would proceed to warn them for either disrespect or interrupting an active sit.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:

Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
The first thing I would do would be to directly speak to the staff member who banned them if possible and would from there determine if the admin believes it is sincere and that they deserve a second chance. And from there I would personally read the apology to determine whether or not it's a genuine/serious apology and whether or not it's sincere enough. I would proceed to find out how long they have been banned for so far and see if it's early/the right time for them to be unbanned as they could just be desperate to play again for the wrong reasons, If I determined that it was a serious apologetic appeal and that they wanted to be unbanned for the right reasons I would reduce the ban after discussing it with the admin/staff member who originally banned Player A and then from there we would determine an outcome of it being accepted or denied.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
Since being moderator I have improved my communication skills in a Administrative/Staff manner immensely and have also improved my moderation skills largely, as well as finishing/completing a fairly large number of F1's during the time I have been moderator, it would also be more helpful if I had the permissions it'd save me having to do a lot of things manually, as well as I would not have to call an admin/higher up every single time someone comes on and minges that needs to be banned in an F1 i'm handling, I'm also extremely active and you can most likely see that by my F1 count or my gametracker, I've been in ZARP for around four years so I have more than the average experience around the community I also play other zarp services occasionally other than SSRP so I'm more interactive in other fields/servers around the zarp community due to that so I am multi-cultured in the Roleplaying Sense/Server sense, It would also save me having to be a nuisance/annoyance to other staff members by asking them to ban other players for me. I could do my job a million times better with these permissions/other tools.

given permission by ceo to apply!
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by dusheke dabliqius.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Dusheke's application 1 year 2 months ago #1400553

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Baxter Black
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 482
Former
★Bhop Head Admin★
★SSRP Super Admin x2★
★Appeals Section Mod x2★
★SSRP Admin★
★Bhop Admin★
★Minecraft Admin★
★SSRP Mod x4★
★Murder Mod★

[SSRP Admin] Dusheke's application 1 year 2 months ago #1400554

sure :z:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304

[SSRP Admin] Dusheke's application 1 year 2 months ago #1400555

CEO of Business wrote:
sure :z:

thank you for the zarpful permission have a great day! :kiss: :blush:

[SSRP Admin] Dusheke's application 1 year 2 months ago #1400568

that verbal exists
  • Prix_
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 65

[SSRP Admin] Dusheke's application 1 year 2 months ago #1400569

Prix_ wrote:
that verbal exists

i'll give you verbal for getting bare loud mate

[SSRP Admin] Dusheke's application 1 year 2 months ago #1400588

:support:
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[SSRP Admin] Dusheke's application 1 year 2 months ago #1400606

:support: (please release my family)
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3 5 0
  • Thanks received: 104
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by 350.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dusheke dabliqius

[SSRP Admin] Dusheke's application 1 year 2 months ago #1400894

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun