RP Name: Jazzie

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/J1spoons/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90382235

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/J1spoons/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Too many hours been played to last A lifetime

Languages I Speak: English

Promotion Related

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

Hello there is few useful commands you will need that will help you
[Kick] Only use kick when someone is mass rule breaking or propspaming you will be able to find kick in the tab menu.

[Slay] You can use slay for minor offences again you will be able to find it on the tab menu.

[Warn] To warn a player you will have to go to tab menu and copy and paste the players steam id into chat an then write a reason for him to be warned.

[Freeze] Use freeze when a player is ruining away from your sit to do this you will have to go to tab menu.

[Goto] Use goto when you want to tp to player again you will have to go to tab menu to find this.

[Teleport] Teleport allows you to tp to player’s you will have to go to tab menu to find this.

[Bring] Bring allows you to tp the player to you. you will have to go to tab menu to find this.

[F1] To do f1's you will have to use your f1 button an you will see a list of f1's to be done.

[F6] If you use F6 it takes you to the rapsheet menu where you can find any players recent warns or bans on their server. You have to put the steam ID in the tab then your all ready to go my friend.

[Mute] Only use mute when a player is being disrespectful or being racist again you will have to go to tab menu to do this.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

I would firstly deal with the first person an finish the f1 . Then I would pull the player that is being abusive and deal with him appropriately.

Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did.
Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

Hello there, I see that I've recently banned you permanently for attempting to prop spam on the server. I see that on your appeal you are very apologetic with the actions you have made, and I am willing to reduce your ban to 2 weeks.

Why I should be promoted:

Admin role would make it more useful to deal with f1 situations . And would also further my self in the server thanks jazzie

Attachments:
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working
  • Thanks received: 99
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by jazzie.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Jazzie's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397181

I felt welcomed reading your application :plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Admin] Jazzie's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397282

bump
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working

[SSRP Admin] Jazzie's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397283

:support:
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP Admin] Jazzie's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397285

I respect the improvement

:plussp:
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 207

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP Admin] Jazzie's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397288

Did try make top part fancy as well, but didn’t go to plan ha
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working

[SSRP Admin] Jazzie's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397290

jazzie wrote:

RP Name: Jazzie

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/J1spoons/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90382235

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/J1spoons/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Too many hours been played to last A lifetime

Languages I Speak: English

Promotion Related

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

Hello there is few useful commands you will need that will help you
[Kick] Only use kick when someone is mass rule breaking or propspaming you will be able to find kick in the tab menu.

[Slay] You can use slay for minor offences again you will be able to find it on the tab menu.

[Warn] To warn a player you will have to go to tab menu and copy and paste the players steam id into chat an then write a reason for him to be warned.

[Freeze] Use freeze when a player is ruining away from your sit to do this you will have to go to tab menu.

[Goto] Use goto when you want to tp to player again you will have to go to tab menu to find this.

[Teleport] Teleport allows you to tp to player’s you will have to go to tab menu to find this.

[Bring] Bring allows you to tp the player to you. you will have to go to tab menu to find this.

[F1] To do f1's you will have to use your f1 button an you will see a list of f1's to be done.

[F6] If you use F6 it takes you to the rapsheet menu where you can find any players recent warns or bans on their server. You have to put the steam ID in the tab then your all ready to go my friend.

[Mute] Only use mute when a player is being disrespectful or being racist again you will have to go to tab menu to do this.

You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

I would firstly deal with the first person an finish the f1 . Then I would pull the player that is being abusive and deal with him appropriately.

Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did.
Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

Hello there, I see that I've recently banned you permanently for attempting to prop spam on the server. I see that on your appeal you are very apologetic with the actions you have made, and I am willing to reduce your ban to 2 weeks.

Why I should be promoted:

Admin role would make it more useful to deal with f1 situations . And would also further my self in the server thanks jazzie

:plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6724

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[SSRP Admin] Jazzie's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397324

:support: :cheer:
  • pizza
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 146

[SSRP Admin] Jazzie's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397424

Bumperino
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working

[SSRP Admin] Jazzie's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397472

Last lil bump before the final
  • jazzie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still Working

[SSRP Admin] Jazzie's Application 1 year 4 months ago #1397505

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord server Discord. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

260 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT