[SSRP Moderator] TheYoku Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392567

Details

RP Name: TheYoku
Time Zone: Central Daylight Time
Link to Steam Profile: My Steam Profile
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160846988
Current Gametracker Profiles: Profile 1
Profile 2

Estimated Server Time: Around 100 Hours, However It going to be going up as I have got back into SSRP Zarp.

Languages I Speak:
English

{Learning French & Spanish}

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

RDM Or Random Death Match is when someone kills you for no RP Reason.
So If someone just walked up to me, shot me with no RP reason, and just wanted to kill or didn't like me.
That is RDM or Random Death Match

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

New Life Rule, Better known as NLR, Is when you die, and you can't remember who killed your last life and can not return to that district for 3:00 Minutes.

So let's say I went to defuse a nuke, I'm allowed to go back; however, if you raid someone and you die, and you lose Gluon and Advanced Combat Suit, you can go back for 3:00 Minutes even if you want to cope and talk shit it is still nlr, because of NLR. There would be a raid timer as well unless they moved bases.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would take sit when it pops up, freeze him {Player B} and then teleport to them, asking both the parties their story ask if they have any video evidence. [Helps With Understanding what went down] if neither has video evidence,
I will check DMG/KIll logs to see what happened. Give him one verbal warning. If he does it again, warn him; if he continues, kick him.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
Freeze the parson massrdming teleport and ask him why he was massrdming warn him if 1st-time offense spectate them if they do it again I will kick him for massrdm x warned.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):All the current staff is excellent; however, none take tickets when it happens. I would like for a player to make a report and solve it the next minute because waiting for 10 to 30 mins can sometimes be a while when it can get done in 3 Minutes.
I also have 5,000 hours on Garry's Mod and about 4,500 hours on DarkRP, so I have a lot of Darkrp experience. I also owned a DarkRp Garry's Mod server, "AthenaDarkrp," Before we shut down the community. So I have staff experience as well. I feel like I would be a good staff because I know what the player wants fast staff tickets and a good time overall. I will also be on almost daily as a staff team needs to keep the server good. I am also not afraid to put in the time as I am as calm and patient as a staff needs to be.
I also see a lot of new faces, and they don't know the new stuff. And I have learned everything on Zarp, and since I'm patent, I can teach them in depth.

• TheYoku
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by TheYoku.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] TheYoku Application 1 year 7 months ago #1392594

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Discord Server. You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

254 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun