TOPIC: [Prophunt Moderator] YawaHh's Application

[Prophunt Moderator] YawaHh's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1389296

Steam Name: YawaHh Il n’y a que les imbécile

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Yawahh/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30804741

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/nicoglad/
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/YawaHh%20Il%2...arpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time: 10- 20 hours.

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming on the server: Depending on the nature of the spam: 10 minutes to one hour gag. Repeated offenders get more.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: Depending on the nature of the exploit. An exploit spot would be a warning. An exploit that would crash the server would be a ban. Any anything else in between.

Explain the meaning of the term "ghosting" and give an example scenario: A friend giving information on the hiders' hideouts. Example would be a friend telling what prop someone is currently posing as and where.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words):
Cumulatively I have over 3000 hours of pure administrative experience. The reason why I am applying for a moderative position on your servers is that I am absolutely fed up with the ghosters on your PropHunt server and your !report function does absolutely nothing. I work 50 hours a week and study 40 hours of Data Analytics and Machine Learning on the side and all I want when I start up the game and play on your prophunt, which I think is currently the best of all time, is to hide and spam some voice lines; without being found in 2 seconds by a ghoster. Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.

-YawaHh
  • YawaHh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by TheXnator. Reason: added back "why i should be chosen" but removed advertising section
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Moderator] YawaHh's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1389314

nice Finland guy
:support:
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Moderator] YawaHh's Application 1 year 8 months ago #1389956

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Hunt staff team.

Before you get started, a Super Admin+ and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP Prop Hunt Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7.15PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin