STEAM_0:1:182958169

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/GodCallsMeDiv...arpgaming.com:27030/
www.gametracker.com/player/Divine./play.zarpgaming.com:27030/

Estimated Server Time:
~454

Languages I speak:
German, English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
The time as administrator on surf made me pay more attention to every single user to see if there are any rule breakers or exploiters, made me pay more attention to chat and voice chat to see if anyone was being rude or saying stuff they shouldn't say. Also i am now much more familiar with how the Zarp rule system and most of the commands work.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?
( In this part, you can go as detailed as you want ):

I want to help the surf server grow and become more fun for every user, and i want to get to know the other lead team members a little more. Also i think i have done a good job so far as Administrator and i'm ready now to go even further. I want to help out the lead team by suggesting new things that could possibly improve the server, help them find and fix bugs and try out new features before it gets released to the public.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member, but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have never encountered a situation like that yet.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I will read the abuse report. I would ask the reporting user if they have some evidence. If they don't, i would try to research if it really happened. according to if i found anything i would either say

:accepted:
if any evidence has been found
or
:denied:
if not enough evidence has been given

if they did it, i would also ask them and why they did it. After that I would punish them and talk to them about the situation and what they did wrong and tell them what will happen if they do it again.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time. How do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
First, I would check who got banned and if said user had any punishments before that. If so, i would ask other staff members what they think, the right amount of time would be, because of the recent punishments, and decide from there. If however the user never had any kind of punishment before then i would talk to the Staff member and ask them why they banned the user and why they think that the time they banned the user for was the right amount of time. I will explain to them that there are certain rules we have to follow and that we can't just ban someone as long as we want.
I would tell the other staff members and also ask for their opinion, and then lower the ban to the correct amount of time.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would DM the Staff member and tell them to stop being rude immediately. If they can't do it i would first tell the Staff member that i will be taking over the situation and deal with the user myself now. After that i will have a talk with the Staff member and ask them why they were being rude and if there are any problems between them and the user. If there are any problems i would try to settle the dispute between the staff member and the user. but if there was no problem between them and they were being rude for no reason i would warn them and tell them that we need to be friendly to all of our users.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules. How would you help resolve the situation?
I will ask the staff member that's accusing the other for some kind of evidence. If they didn't do anything wrong, I would try to settle the dispute between them. If, however, the evidence is correct and shows the other staff member rulebreaking, I would warn the staff member and give them the correct punishment. I will make it clear to them that just because we are staff doesn't mean we are allowed to break the rules.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and/or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would talk to all the Staff members involved and try to calm them down, and calmly ask them if they can tell me about the current situation, the reason it all started and who started it. I will listen to what they have to say about it, talk to every staff member individually and then we will find a solution together to settle the dispute for all.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users. How do you approach the staff member?
I will tell them to stop doing it immediately and ask them why they are doing it. If they don't answer me and they don't stop, I will temporarily kick/ban them(if possible) and tell a higher Staff member exactly what happened. I will ask the exploiting Staff member to join us on TeamSpeak and make them explain why they did what they did. then we will find a solution and a reasonable punishment from there.
  • Divine.
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yes
  • Thanks received: 89
guys follow me on isnta
www.instagram.com/godcallsmedivine/
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prince Nyx, Gidget_2142

[Surf Super Admin] Divine's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388141

I have correct your title and moved your application to the correct section. Best of luck!
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Divine.

[Surf Super Admin] Divine's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388148

:support:
yes
  • Prince Nyx
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Qui doluit meminit
  • Thanks received: 252

[Surf Super Admin] Divine's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388152

Yes please!! :support: :support: :support:
  • nyxEline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 35
pleb

[Surf Super Admin] Divine's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388171

• Gidget_2142
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ONE TRIBE FOREVER
  • Thanks received: 4

[Surf Super Admin] Divine's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388177

• Erwin.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (Maggot)
  • Thanks received: 40

[Surf Super Admin] Divine's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388181

nice nice
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[Surf Super Admin] Divine's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1388201

• ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf