SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:80532056

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%5BZARP%5D%20...arpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time:

500 minutes

Languages I speak:

English

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:

I have been a moderator for a week now and have already picked up everything I needed to pick up I believe, I am actively punishing rulebreakers and have a firm grasp on my command set so far. Although I have been coming across users who are repeatedly breaking rules and that's where the next set of permissions would come into play.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:

An appropriate situation to use the ban command would be when a user is mass breaking rules with no intention of stopping or if they have continuously broken rules and have accumulated a lot of recent punishments.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Hello Mr New Mod,

We're going to train you to become a new moderator, here are your commands:

Force Team
This will simply force a player onto the team of your choosing, useful is a player is ghosting with a player on the opposite team to force them to be on the same team.

Check Spectate
This command is toggleable on and off, you can use this command to see who the person of your choice is spectating.

Check Friends
Using this command will tell you a particular users friends who are currently playing with on the server also.

TGag / TMute
You would use these commands respectively to either a gag a user from voice chat or mute a users text chat.

AMute
Is similar to the above except it mutes a user from the admin chat.

Teleport
You use this command to teleport a player of your choice to your crosshair, you can use this when people are stuck.

Kick
This is a last resort command and can forcefully remove a player from the server.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello User,

Since this is your first ban and you appear to have been honest and apologetic. I have spoken with the admin who banned you originally and have agreed to come to the conclusion that you can have your ban removed. However we ask that before we let you back you please re-read the server rules and familiarise yourself with them.

Repeat offenses will not be treated so kindly.

Why I should be promoted:

Well firstly I was recommended to apply by Ross as he seems to be happy with the way I am performing as a staff member. I also believe there needs to be a higher presence of staff that are positions that aren't moderator. I am an active staff member and I am always actively dealing with rulebreakers. I spend more time spectating players who I suspect of ghosting than I do playing in some instances.

I am trusted with powers as demonstrated by the fact I am a head administrator on SSRP, Discord and Teamspeak, I am also a global moderator on the forums. SO I am more than capable of administrating on Prop Hunt...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The topic has been locked.

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386022

:support:
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386023

:plussp:
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386025

• Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386026

:support: :pray:
  • pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386032

this person is overall detestable, probably one of the worst man-made horrors ever conceived, is massively racist, has multiple felonies, and is likely to endanger anyone who comes close to him

• SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4289

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386037

• Divine.
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yes
  • Thanks received: 89
guys follow me on isnta
www.instagram.com/godcallsmedivine/

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386039

• Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386042

:minussp:

you've only been moderator for a few days. give it a few more days and we'll see.

your activity is also not great.
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386043

sugar addict wrote:

you've only been moderator for a few days. give it a few more days and we'll see.

your activity is also not great.

wdym, its good enough :angry:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386044

• pizza
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386045

• Frank_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • disappointing jazz player
  • Thanks received: 526
-
Ex PropHunt Super Admin
Ex Surf Admin
Ex Murder Admin
Ex PropHunt Section Mod
Ex Ts/Discord Staff
-
Discord:
frankthequiet#2165
-

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386047

• Erwin.
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (Maggot)
  • Thanks received: 40

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386074

u have my blessing
  • Darka
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386142

recently you were supposedly hacking on the prop hunt server. you killed the ENTIRE prop team more than 5 times, and you wouldnt stop. also your attitude on the prop hunt server was appaling; you were disrespectful, arrogant, and slightly malicious.

recently your attitude has gotten a bit less worse, but still from what i can see on the prop hunt server and from that occasion, you are not fit for staff at all.

good luck nonetheless.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: God dammit Ross

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386147

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:

recently you were supposedly hacking on the prop hunt server. you killed the ENTIRE prop team more than 5 times, and you wouldnt stop. also your attitude on the prop hunt server was appaling; you were disrespectful, arrogant, and slightly malicious.

recently your attitude has gotten a bit less worse, but still from what i can see on the prop hunt server and from that occasion, you are not fit for staff at all.

good luck nonetheless.

ok thats your opinion codabro u fucking idiot
  • Nafe

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386148

Nafe wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:

good luck nonetheless.

I'm gonna focus heavily on your Negatives in this reply so don't take it as me saying you're doing nothing right as your activity on ttt and TS is fantastic

Personally I don't think you're ready atm, it's clear you're enthusiastic about the server as proven by your activity but there's a lot of things you lack, you rarely talk in the admin chat and I don't think you even pay attention to it since I've seen full out arguments between staff members go under your nose, talking to staff on ts is great but doesn't make up for a lack of a presence actually ingame

Another point is relationship with users and staff, I've seen on the server that people complain about you being strict and warning over small things, you should be a lot friendlier and interact with users if you want then to come to you for help and for relationship with staff you mentioned in your app you try to help staff with applications however I've dmed you several times for help with apps and feedback and not once have I received an answer from you I'm not sure if this is the same with everyone else but I feel like you shouldn't mention that in your app if you haven't been fully following it

Lastly I don't think we really need a new HA, you said we need an EU HA but darling is available nearly all the time and more or less same with henny, everything else apart from the advanced anti cheat I've mentioned previously and I don't think we need a new HA just for that reason

If you think I'm wrong or misunderstood about anything here feel free to mention it
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: God dammit Ross

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386149

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:

good luck nonetheless.

I'm gonna focus heavily on your Negatives in this reply so don't take it as me saying you're doing nothing right as your activity on ttt and TS is fantastic

Personally I don't think you're ready atm, it's clear you're enthusiastic about the server as proven by your activity but there's a lot of things you lack, you rarely talk in the admin chat and I don't think you even pay attention to it since I've seen full out arguments between staff members go under your nose, talking to staff on ts is great but doesn't make up for a lack of a presence actually ingame

Another point is relationship with users and staff, I've seen on the server that people complain about you being strict and warning over small things, you should be a lot friendlier and interact with users if you want then to come to you for help and for relationship with staff you mentioned in your app you try to help staff with applications however I've dmed you several times for help with apps and feedback and not once have I received an answer from you I'm not sure if this is the same with everyone else but I feel like you shouldn't mention that in your app if you haven't been fully following it

Lastly I don't think we really need a new HA, you said we need an EU HA but darling is available nearly all the time and more or less same with henny, everything else apart from the advanced anti cheat I've mentioned previously and I don't think we need a new HA just for that reason

If you think I'm wrong or misunderstood about anything here feel free to mention it

Still your opinion "ronaldmarc2009"
  • Nafe

[Prop Hunt Administrator] Nafe's Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386175

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Hunt staff team.

Before you get started, a Super Admin+ and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP Prop Hunt Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7.15PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin