STEAM_0:1:156045385

Current Gametracker Profiles:
SSRP Server
www.gametracker.com/player/Markus/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
5500+ hours

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I have been SSRP Admin many times, totalling at around 1 year as an active admin, currently I have been on my staffing return for about 2 months. I've more than enough server experience, I frequently assist any other staff members with any gaps in their knowledge they might require or simply providing assistance with any groups of players that join to ruin the gameplay experience. I'm always mindful of players joining to break rules, which ultimately will decrease the enjoyment others experience of the servers for other users, staff and general players. With my skills at identifying these players, many minges don't get the satisfaction of ruining our time here on the server. My Knowledge of the rules is excessive and I am confident in my knowledge of them and the situations that follow. I am always supporting and providing help to the other staff members that may require it. Ultimately my experience as an administrator has provided me with the confidence and knowledge needed to advance in the ranks of the SSRP staff team.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

Trust
During my current venture as an SSRP staff member I have not experienced any issues that may cause trust issues with the staff team. My use of administrative powers is always fair and just. A few years ago there was however an issue with my powers, however I have learnt from these mistakes and ensured I do not make them again.
I believe I have proven myself trustworthy with these abilities and have proven self control and discipline while using them.

Teamspeak
On the Zarpgaming teamspeak I regular the channels where I spend my time interacting with the community, even going as far as to interact with other servers mini-communities such as Prophunt or even the smaller point shop servers, such as bhop.
I display myself as a friendly and talkative character here and am always willing to have a chat.
I believe my attendance of meetings has proven to be consistent and I'm always actively participating in meetings. Whenever I do attend I'm always there to give my detailed thoughts and opinions of the applications or any other topics that may come up, and I do not shy away from giving my honest opinions.

Forums
I am extremely active on our community forum, every 5 minutes or so when I have free time, I will open up the forums and scan through leaving my opinions and thoughts on relevant posts.
I am aware that claiming reports on users on the server is difficult in current year as not many are made, however I still try my hardest to claim them if no one else has.
I give useful and accurate feedback on any applicants or discussions and will frequently partake in conversation regarding this.
I am knowledgeable about the forums in great detail as I have spent many years browsing it, I enjoy partaking in conversations here on the forums.

Activity
I am an extremely active staff member on our SSRP server, I would wager I am one of the most actual active staff members there. I am always willing to hop on and provide any assistance requested of me.
While like most other staff members I may need assistance with certain situations that would require a higher up ( Such as a cheater on our servers ), I will still take it upon myself to gather as much evidence and provide as much assistance as i can leading up to the punishment of these users.

Dedication
I am an incredibly dedicated staff member, always on server or discord willing to help my team, assist other Administrators or provide the helpful hand that some new staff members would require.
I am active most hours of the day to deal with rule breakers whether or not that be as an F1 or simply as I am patrolling the streets of zarp, ready to catch them in the act.
Almost every day I will be seen on servers either dealing with rule breakers myself or providing other staff members with the help or knowledge required for them to deal with them.
Although the community council is no longer around, I still spend a large sum of my free time writing and bringing suggestions to the CM team. Pushing smaller scale issues that players may have to hopefully get them changed to their liking as soon as possible.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Quite frequently a cheater will appear on the server, now as an administrator I can not punish these users rightfully, I can not gather the needed "valid" proof that is required to punish them i.e. A screen grab of their cheat menu / ESP. ( As I do not have access to this function). Now as the other staff members know, I frequently encounter these users, and my standard protocol is to gather as much evidence as possible using my Nvidia shadowplay or by simply recording them. While I have my suspicions I will contact other LT members to see if they can assist me in handling these users, but very often it will be left to me to gather evidence, punish them for other rule breaks, such as MRDM, NLR or Anything in an attempt to remove them from the servers to prevent any further harm.
I will then provide LT+ members with the needed evidence of these cheaters for a vote to be held regarding their innocence.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would carefully read through the report making sure I can gather all necessary details, if any more minor or major details are needed I would contact the user via Discord, teamspeak or steam pm's in an attempt to gather them. After I have received the necessary information I would ask for a second opinion from another LT member and see what they believe is the right course of action and any other thoughts they may have, after I have gathered a second opinion I would decide the appropriate outcome to the report, whether that be Accepted or Denied.
After I have decided whether or not the report has been accepted I would reply to it using the following format:
Hello, [User's name]
Thank you for taking the time to report [staffs name]
I gathered all the necessary details and information i required and given the provided evidence, I have decided that the Staff member was in fact in the wrong.
I will [Talk to / bring up staff member] and make sure they are punished for their inappropriate behaviour that violates what we stand for here at zarp.
You can may consider this
#Accepted
Have a nice day!

Or if I decide that the report was insufficient
Hello [User's name]
Thank you for taking the time to report [staffs name].
I gathered all the required details and information I needed and due to [The lack of evidence or the fact the staff member was not in the wrong], I have decided that there is no further action needed here.
You may now consider this report,
#Denied
Have a nice day!

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would approach the staff member and ask what that user had done leading up to their punishment and what they did that caused the punishment to take place, I would then check the rapsheet of the user to double check his/hers previous punishments that had taken place within the last 2 weeks.
If I feel the punishment was unjust I would approach the staff member and ask why they believed that the user should have been banned from the server for that amount of time. If I believed that user was unfairly punished in this instance I would try and explain to the staff member why I believe it is extreme or unjust and if they agree, the ban will be lowered and/or removed all together.
If this was typical behaviour for the punishing staff member I would keep a closer eye on them in future to make sure this occurrence didn't happen again.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would ask the staff member what was going on in their sit and what the user had done, if the staff member appeared to be struggling I would assist them to wrap up the sit quickly and cleanly, then later explain to them that their attitude or behaviour was inappropriate for a staff member to be displaying. Depending on how bad this is or how the staff member reacts, I would then decide whether or not it required bringing up in the next meeting.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would ask staff member A (The accusing staff member) To either join a teamspeak channel or a discord channel so I can have easy communication with them. I would ask for what had happened and and whether or not he had any proof.
After I have received proof of the event and gotten all the details I need to take this further I would ask staff member B (The accused) to join either teamspeak or discord. I would explain that an anonymous staff member had reported what had happened, and ask him for his side of the story. After this I would discuss the situation further to gather all details I needed about the occurrence. After this I would thank both for their time. I would look over all the evidence and sides of the stories and ask another LT what the think about it. I would then bring it up in the meeting and either give issue them a verbal or an official warning. However if the accusing staff member ( Staff member A) does NOT have any proof of the situation, I will keep an eye on staff member b and ask the other LT members whether or not they have experienced any issues with them.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would ask what had started the disagreement or argument in order to find out why they were being disrespectful. I would then instruct the staff members to calm down, and try and settle the disagreement swiftly. If the staff members calm down I would contact them later and discuss with them how its not acceptable to be disrespectful to the staff team. However if the staff members do not settle down I will ask them to join teamspeak or discord and we can discuss the matter further and in great detail I would explain to them that it is completely inappropriate and that sort of behaviour is unacceptable as role models of the servers this should not be displayed and would further be brought up in a meeting or marked down as a talking to.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would immediately freeze and go to the staff member and ask them what they are doing. I would instruct them to join teamspeak or discord where they would tell me in great detail what they are doing. I would then tell them that it is completely unacceptable for a staff member to be doing that and its a breach of their trust that they were given. I would then inform the rest of the lead team who would decide on an official warning, or demotion in the next meeting. However if the abuse is serious enough I might even have to contact another LT member and emergency demote them if they are causing too much harm. Once the staff member has been released I will inform other LT members to keep an eye on them whenever they can, and I would also do this to prevent any future breaches of trust.

Thank you for reading my application, I have spent a long time going back over this application, proof reading and changing anything I feel needed to be changed.
All the best,

Markus
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, JoshuaIsGreat, Lerpson, Zarpgaming, CEO of Business

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1385990

:plussp:

This guy is a sam Winchester megafan and loves when sam Winchester asks him about pasties :clap: :pray: :zarp:
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1540
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by JoshuaIsGreat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1385991

• Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat, Markus

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1385992

oh absolutely :support:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2304
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by CEO of Business.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1385993

Held the rank of superadmin on NDA Gaming Semi Serious Roleplay, I would trust this man with a bo staff.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1385994

:support:
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1385995

idk anything about ssrp but berserk enjoyer
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1385996

UK Hooters
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386001

• rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386011

Markuns :plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386019

Don't get demoted this time :plussp:
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Djman963

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386020

i got a snake in my boot

-Martin Luther King Jr.

-Jose Gibraltar (the Mediator)
  • JoseGibraltar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • the Mediator
  • Thanks received: 141
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by JoseGibraltar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, JoshuaIsGreat, Lerpson

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386024

• menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 601
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386092

feedback bump
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386104

yeah, why not
  • Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386130

I support Markus Chellwigg the legit cheater with a knife for ZARP SSRP Super Administrator.

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Markus

[SSRP Superadmin] Markus' 2022 Application 1 year 9 months ago #1386134

this is
  • yisyas
  • Banned