Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384790

Details:

Steam Name: Darka

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ifyoureadthisuaregaidys/

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148424439

Current Gametracker Profiles: I changed my name 3 times, but now gonna be just Darka forever.
www.gametracker.com/player/Darka/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/
www.gametracker.com/player/ctto./play.zarpgaming.com:27040/
www.gametracker.com/player/TheDarka/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time: 118.85 hours

Languages I speak: Lithuanian and English

Prop hunt Related :

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming on the server: If the person is yelling racist words, playing sex sounds nonstop, or harassing staff members, I would immediately mute him, but If the person speaks nonsense, speaks a different language that nobody understands, making fun of others or leaving their microphone on the entire time and hearing the guy breathing heavily while hiding then I would just type him and tell him - (his/hers name, excuse me but your mic spamming and disturbing others, could u stop it) If he's not gonna stop then I'm gonna mute him for few minutes.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: I would tell him/her that you are abusing unintentional game features and this is not allowed on our server and do you mind leaving this place. I would also tell the staff that there is a bug in one of the maps and If the player cannot leave or doesn't want to I would just kill him or pull him.

Explain the meaning of the term "ghosting" and give an example scenario: Ghosting in Prophunt - is when two people or more are in different teams and telling each other where are the other props hiding. Explanation: when the last prop is left and in a good spot, that you would not immediately see it, but the ghoster or ghosters would come right in and immediately kill him resulting in a winning round.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): I love this game and mostly prop hunt. Why should I be chosen, I think I could be helpful, I'm very active and I sometimes play at night (when most ghosters, exploiters, or cheaters come all the time to level up or just make the server unplayable and just miserably) I'm friendly, if a great commutative person comes in the server I will happily talk to him.

Extra Information: Sorry, but I used the same application, that I used to apply 7 months ago. I'm 18 years old, turning 19 on January the 5th, and living currently in Lithuania. I have been a moderator on this server but had to leave because of personal problems. It's summer and I missed playing prop hunt and to top it all up helping people. I don't remember the commands and what to press, so I will need it to hear them again. But the rules of being a moderator and what to do if someone is breaking the rules I remember. Thank you for reading this essay and happy summer. <3
  • Darka
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by God dammit Ross. Reason: Adding bbcode
The topic has been locked.

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384791

You've got no activity mate so I doubt you'll get accepted, unless you've put the wrong gametrackers on.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384792

Well I still have time till Saturday :silly:
  • Darka
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 31

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384793

I've added some BBCode to your app. But, to be completely honest, I would like to see another week of activity first before getting mod since you recently came back to the server and have next to no activity.
Best of luck, regardless.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin

[Prophunt Moderator] Darka's Application 1 year 10 months ago #1385101

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Prop Hunt staff team.

Before you get started, a Super Admin+ and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP Prop Hunt Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7.15PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

182 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40