SSRP (Just started to play it again)
Deathrun
TTT
Discord
Teamspeak

I am From:
The Netherlands

Time Spent with ZARP Gaming?:
In total 6 years, but on this account 1 year.

How often do you come on the forums
Every 15 minutes when I am on my computer, and every hour when I'm in school.

Application Part

Why me?:

Attitude:
When talking to users I try to remain a calm and normal attitude, sometimes I joke around because that's who I am. I am a fun and chill guy and I will always listen to what a person has to say. From the time I first joined zarp after a few years I had a very bad attitude towards everyone, I have seen a big change in attitude from when I joined till now.

Activity:
I am on my pc every single day, It depends on when I am home from wherever I am.
I check once every few minutes, even if I am away from home I use my phone to check the forums once in a while

Experience:
I have held my forum staff positions for a few months now, I have learned how to do the basic forums things. As an example, how to move posts, how to delete posts and that I have to edit it so the fellow staff members know who deleted and why. I think I am ready to accept the challenge of becoming a Global Moderator.

Communication:
When it comes to communicating about zarp related things I am available almost every time and I will respond very quickly.
I am also very active on TeamSpeak as said in the previous reasons and can be spoken to whenever you can.
This is a very good trait if someone wants to go for Global Moderator.

Thanks for reading my short application :? :?
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Sam..
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Sam's Global Moderator Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384281

Sam. wrote:
Activity:
I am on my pc every single day, It depends on when I am home from wherever I am.
I play zarp every single day when I can. When I'm on my phone I check the discord chat frequently, On TeamSpeak I talk to people almost every single day for atleast a few hours.

But this is a forum app, no? shouldn't you base this around the area that you're applying for?
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Sam.. Reason: Clicked the wrong button.

[FORUM] Sam's Global Moderator Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384282

narexa wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Activity:
I play zarp every single day when I can. When I'm on my phone I check the discord chat frequently, On TeamSpeak I talk to people almost every single day for atleast a few hours.

But this is a forum app, no? shouldn't you base this around the area that you're applying for?

You are very true, my bad.
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123

[FORUM] Sam's Global Moderator Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384283

Sam. wrote:
narexa wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Activity:

You are very true, my bad.
nice edit
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Sam.

[FORUM] Sam's Global Moderator Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384285

narexa wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Activity:

Being available as a global mod is good, no?
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin

[FORUM] Sam's Global Moderator Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384287

Hellsdevil wrote:
narexa wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Activity:

What?
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

[FORUM] Sam's Global Moderator Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384288

narexa wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
narexa wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Activity:

What?
Global mods have a wide range of powers in every category, why shouldn't he mention that he's active on discord and teamspeak? If there's anything that needs to be dealt with he might just be a poke away or a mention away in discord. Is that not good and relevant to his application?
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

FP DarkRP Head Admin
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Hellsdevil.

[FORUM] Sam's Global Moderator Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384289

Hellsdevil wrote:
narexa wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
narexa wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Activity:

What?
Global mods have a wide range of powers in every category, why shouldn't he mention that he's active on discord and teamspeak? If there's anything that needs to be dealt with he might just be a poke away or a mention away in discord. Is that not good and relevant to his application?
his point was that specifically the fact he plays SSRP every day does not matter in his forum app
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[FORUM] Sam's Global Moderator Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384290

Hellsdevil wrote:
narexa wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
narexa wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Activity:

What?
Why even bother asking this? you know what my response will be. He didn't mention a single thing about his activity on the forums which is what he is literally applying for, not once did I say that wasn't relevant at all, just rather he should actually include the position he's going for.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by narexa.

[FORUM] Sam's Global Moderator Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384291

narexa wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
narexa wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
narexa wrote:
Sam. wrote:
Activity:

What?
Why even bother asking this? you know what my response will be. He didn't mention a single thing about his activity on the forums which is what he is literally applying for, not once did I say that wasn't relevant at all, just rather he should actually include the position he's going for.
Might just be because I'm tired but that is not how I understood your post. I pointed out being active on the various zarp services is a good thing as a global mod. I thought you disregarded it due to it not being directly related to the forums itself but clearly I just misunderstood your sentiment.
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

FP DarkRP Head Admin
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by Hellsdevil.

[FORUM] Sam's Global Moderator Application 1 year 10 months ago #1384300

From abusing on bhop to an owner and possibly a global mod. Kids grow up fast
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

261 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf