www.gametracker.com/player/PZGrens%20%E3...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%99%A7%20P...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server USA - www.gametracker.com/player/PZGrens%20%E3...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
100 Hours

Languages I Speak:

Bri ish Spanish

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM means killing someone without a valid reason. An example of this is if a gangster kills players as they respawn in spawn.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

New life rule means that you are not alowed to return to or interact with a district that you just died. An example of this is if Base Campers are doing a zone capture and then kill a person with the SWAT role who returns straight away after respawning to try and counter again.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
I would first check the logs to confirm that the player did kill the other player.. I would then go to player A and ask if I can teleport them to a sit. I would then ask player B the same thing. Once they are both in the sit I would ask about what happened and if either player has a video. Once I have aquired the appropriate information I would give a punishment to player B depending on the conclusion.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:

You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
I would first freeze the player and then bring them to a sit. I would then ask why they were mass rdming. If they cannot give a valid reason (not that there would likely be one) I would contact a higher up to ban the player for NITRP.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I have moderated the zarp semi serious gaming server twice in my zarp career, each time being labeled as the best staff member by both staff and nonstaff zarpers. I believe that this will help in my moderation of the zarp semi serious role playing server as well as my time moderating and administrating a plethora of other zarp servers as well as my time on the community council.

If you are supporting of my application, please insert my banner into your signature as it is very good very nice.
  • . . . . .
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Moderation pzgrens 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379836

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

No Server activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

231 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT