Old Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Faithful/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Faithful/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/BigBrogz/dark...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/BigBrogz/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Roughly 2100 hours

Languages I speak: English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
1- Player has no intention of actually playing/roleplaying on the server and is just there to cause harm to others such as Mass RDMing/Racism, Using software that enchances the users
experinece such as ESP/Aimbot would also fall into this category, and lastly someone that is attempting to crash the server and has committed some of the pervoius actions would get an instant ban instead of a kick.

2- Player is trading/CFing with another player on the server and has promised a certain thing EG: Boosters or Suit. And did not deliver on that promise would be given a verbal warning to give them the item
and if they didnt would be banned permantly until they have agreed to pay them back which in that case they would be unbanned.

3- Player has just been reported and as i check his recents i see that he has multiple recents which would be an indictor that this player may need a ban, usually anything above 7 recents would be a ban.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
The F1 Menu is main tool as an admin as it allows you to see The F1 requests that players on the server have submitted asking for Staff teams help, This allows me to find who submitted a certain request, see what they need help with and immediately tp to them and introduce myself to them.

Another great feature would be the warning section of the F1 Menu,This page will allow me to see if a certain player has had any recent warnings and if they did what they were warned for.

And of course the most essential tool would be the logs to see the recent kills/arrests that this player has been involved in these kills/arrests logs are one of the main pieces of evidence that will be used against someone in case they are reported for RDM/RDA

There is also the NLR page which will tell me the players who have NLR active and which district this NLR is active in.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.

First of i would alert the player that this type of behaviour isn't tolerated on this server and that it would be best if he just stay calm and quiet while i assess the situation of the duty i would be carrying out and if it involved him I would include it in the warning that he was abusive towards a staff member or make his punishment greater depending on how bad of a situation it is.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.

I would alert the player that i am handling there appeal and would immediately go to the staff member that banned them for this punishment and get his input as to what he thinks and if he/she thinks that they are fit for an unban when the decision has been made i would post on the ban appeal that they would be unbanned as long as they keep there word that they are apologetic and wont do anything like this again, I would also inform them to have another look over the rules before they join back as this would help them from not being punished again and help the other players have a smoother experience on zarp.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I believe I should be promoted as I complete a decent amount of f1’s each week. I believe that an administrator position would be a helpful for me and to make the job easier and be able to handle more situations that i cant handle as a moderator. This improves my efficiency as I can deal with more situations such as unowning doors and being able to freeze someone very quickly to prevent further damage to the people on the server. I believe that I could help look after the server when no other staff are online and ensure a friendly playing environment. I am fairly active on S1 so i feel that i will be helping the server. I was recently admin a couple of weeks ago and resigned for personal reasons but i now feel that im ready to come back as staff and help support everyone as best as i can.

Thank You For Reading My Application. Any Feedback Is Welcome

[Permission to apply straight for administrator was granted by Mr. Richard and Mix3rz]
  • Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 377
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379510

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Faithful

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379529

:support:
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379547

glad to hear your coming back
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379577

:plussp: top class
  • Kylie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (͡o‿O͡)
  • Thanks received: 266

Junrey Balawing: and chief is probably 34

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379581

i no longer have a vehicle :plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379587

I don't need to say anything, you are just that good!
  • Mix3rz
  • Thanks received: 352

[SSRP Admin] Faithful's Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379839

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a staff member.

Before you get started a lead team member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. Don’t forget that you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM BST

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Joshua
  • Thanks received: 546
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

230 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun