www.gametracker.com/player/xDutchCat/dar...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
1000 hours

Languages I Speak:
Dutch
English
German.

Activity
I have a consistent activity. and I have time throughout the week to play at least 1 hour a day

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
Situation 1: Player 1 decides to break more rules after he has been warned recently for 4 times by a fellow staff member.
Situation 2: Player 1 decides to try to crash the server, or he decides to mass rdm, prop block, and minge.
Situation 3: Player 1 decides to say a lot of inappropriate things in the chat that is very disrespectful and or offensive.
Situation 4: Player 1 decides to go outside the map to print or any other advantages he/she gets with RP.

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:

The F1 Menu is separated into four different tabs and they are very helpful I will explain why:
F1 Menu:
The F1 menu is only available for Moderators and above, in the F1 menu, you can see 4 tabs. Admin Request, Warnings, Logging, and Active NLR.
In the F1 menu, you can see who made a report, what his report is, and when he made that report. When you right-click on the report you can Handle the report, mark it as spam, discard and even copy the report information
It is very important to take a look at what the report is to adapt to that player's situation.

Admin Request:
In the Admin Request is the most important tab to assist a player, by having a clear overview of what his report is I can instantly adapt in that situation, tp to him, bring him, and even after solving the problem by marking the F1 as Finished.
Or abort the F1 for example when an LT is taking the situation over, marking it as spam as the user makes a report that is a false report or anything related.

Warnings:
Here I can see a clear overview of the reported player has been warned earlier and how many warns he received, and by who the user got warned in that session and it makes me look if I can take further action by for example warning or even initiate a ban when needed.

Logging:
By checking the logs I've got an overview of what is happening recently on the server at the exact date and time. It's super helpful to gather evidence to tell the user what they've done wrong. Even though you can't punish on logs,
they're helpful to confirm for example if Player 1 got Arrested by Player 2.

Active NLR:
By the Active NLR, I can see which user has a current NLR at that district and until when he has the NLR Timer. This allows me to punish people who are breaking NLR if it is necessary.
Even telling the player to leave the Area since he is breaking NLR

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
What I would do is tell the player to stop what he is doing and ask him to leave the area, if he isn't going away I would verbally warn him that if the person comes back next time that he will be punished, by a mute or a warning. I'd then move them away after telling them the consequences.
If this user keeps on going being verbally abusive and it depends on the situation how abusive this user actually is. I would initiate an instant mute depending on the severity.
If the user is known for doing this constantly then they will be looked at if they have any other recent punishments or recent punishments of the same kind, then I'll initiate heavier punishments like a ban.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
The first thing I would do is check who banned the person and contact them immediately, I'd ask them for their story and their view over it. Discussing exactly what happened and how many times he broke that rule.
Then I would discuss with the staff member who banned the user if he has been banned for an acceptable time to get unbanned and if he is ready to RP again.
The final thing I would check is if the user has a serious effort on the ban appeal and if they did I would discuss if the user should be unbanned if the player has been banned for the amount of time.
If the staff member also agrees to unban the user, the appeal would be accepted.
The example below in the spoiler

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I've been Super Administrator for around 7 months, I rejoined back in February 2021. I eventually got Lead Team around May, I resigned due to some personal issues, and currently, I'm doing a lot better. I'm feeling happy and proud again to help the server out.
I'm looking forward to doing a lot of events again like Mr. EventCat used to do. I love the Event System, I love making people happy over a game. I'm someone that loves helping out others. I've become way more confident about all my actions and about myself.
I have been insecure for a long time and to be honest, I have worked hard on myself.
I want to assist the Staff Team with my experience to improve them, If they don't know about certain situations I will be there to help them.
My goal is to share my experience with the team and host events to keep the player base on a level for each upcoming update.
I loved being part of this community and I'm proud to return to help out everyone in need.

Thank you for reading my application
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Administrator - xDutchCat's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379436

:plussp:
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6723

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, xDutchCat

[SSRP] Administrator - xDutchCat's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379437

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Administrator - xDutchCat's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379439

other than the colors ruining my eyes :plussp:
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP] Administrator - xDutchCat's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379440

good luck broski
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 455

[SSRP] Administrator - xDutchCat's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379454

Shouldve just given you permission to go for admin the first time

• . . . . .
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135

[SSRP] Administrator - xDutchCat's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379530

Bump
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP] Administrator - xDutchCat's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379532

• Faithful
  • Community Manager
  • That Irish guy™
  • Thanks received: 374

[SSRP] Administrator - xDutchCat's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379742

Bump
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP] Administrator - xDutchCat's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379784

he's good material!
  • Roka
  • Fresh Boarder

[SSRP] Administrator - xDutchCat's Application 2 years 2 weeks ago #1379848

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Need's more time as a moderator before applying for administrator

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 546
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
0/32