- Discord

I am From:
- The Netherlands
but I do speak;
- Dutch
- English
- German (a little bit)

Time spent with ZARP Gaming?:

I've joined Zarp in 2014 but was "active" for more than 7 months again. I've joined since 2014 and never really played honestly I was a kid back then,
After i quitted I rejoined in 2016 / 2017 and played alot and then quitted again. In 2019 I rejoined and played alot like a shit ton, until my motherboard gave up and some bias administrators Muted me because people told me sensitive shit on SSRP

How often do you come on the forums:

Every 10 to 15 minutes. (Unless I've got work)

Why You?:

Availability
I'm basically always active on SSRP, TS3 and the Forums. I'm always available to be an assistant in doing specific sections.
Currently, I'm Moderator, was an former Super Admin,Discord / TS3 Admin and section mod. I'd like to do more work for this community as I'm feeling better than before. I'm feeling happy and I love playing ZARP. I'd like to get more experienced with sections, thats why I'm instantly applying for 3 sections.
I have previous Section Moderator experience by locking, removing, editing posts. I've been a great help within keeping the forums nice and clean and helped with bbcode
I'd be willing to help a lot in moving/locking posts if needed or even delete them when needed.

Trust

I'm a very trustworthy person in the community. The Community has given me more and more trust over time. They've given me tips on how to improve myself and how to react in certain situations.
I've eventually applied for Lead-Team ranks in order to return the favor by offering my help. They've given me the trust by giving me a lot of power which I actually never abused.
If you look at my Report-Abuse they were only mistakes that I've learned from, not powers I've abused in getting advantages or so.

My Former Ranks
SSRP Super Administrator
Murder Super Administrator
Section Mod RA/SA.
TS3/Discord Staff

I am applying for (see below)
I will explain a lot after I mention each section otherwise I would be repeating my self constantly.

Section SSRP

I'd like to be a part of Section SSRP due to the fact that I'm going to be active alot on SSRP, I'd like to help out the people in need with the SSRP Section, by updating the SSRP Pinned Posts to removing TOU breaking comments. I'm willing on hosting alot more SSRP Like events which going to be posted in the SSRP Section

Section Report Abuse, Server Applications
and Appeals

I have seen a lot of SA, RA and Appeals appearing up, and there is currently only One Section Mod in SA and Appeals, I'd like to help him out. Sam is currently doing all the work ( of the section mods) and I want to help. He has a different schedule than me like the global mods. I am helpful due to the fact with my previous knowledge and experience by being former section moderator in these sections.
Apart from just keeping the sections clean, I want to add BBCODE and assist the people who need assistance with forum work. I want to edit their posts to make them standout more so for example they can get accepted

Why me?
as an Former Staff member, I really liked it. I honestly missed it helping out and socialize with the people in the community. You can't be friends with everyone but I like communicating eventhough I'm very social awkward and have horrible anxiety.
However, currently I'm in a real good mindset, I'm feeling very happy and I believe my previous experience can keep the community nice and clean.
I returned so I can be more helpful than i was before.
By applying for all these sections at once I want to proof that I actually believe I'm ready for it. I'd understand that you'd doubt my activity, but I promise that I am not here just for the ranks just to dissapear. I'm here to stay consistent. I wouldn't have wasted the time on writing this application otherwise lol

My Experience:

I'm very experienced in handling reports to also what every command in the server does and which harm they can do when used wrong.
I know how to control my tantrum to a minimum especially now. I have better control over it than before due to me being happier and alot more confident about my self. I wouldn't have applied otherwise.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] xDutchCat - SSRP/SA/RA/Appeals Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379215

:plussp:
good luck men
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[FORUM] xDutchCat - SSRP/SA/RA/Appeals Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379224

:neutralsp:
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Sam..

[FORUM] xDutchCat - SSRP/SA/RA/Appeals Application 2 years 1 month ago #1379225

You should wait longer, show you are gonna stick around.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Victor Gorgonzola
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127