Old Ones: www.gametracker.com/player/Black%20kid/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Black%20Kid%2...arpgaming.com:27015/
New One:
www.gametracker.com/player/Kevin%20Mephe...pgaming.com:27015/a/
Estimated Server Time:
2k hours
Languages I Speak:
English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
1. When a player is trolling and has 0 intent to actually roleplay, ie: MRDMING, MRDAING, Mass racism or discrimination, prop blocking
2. When a player has multiple recants and is continuing to break the rules
3. Scamming another player, and refusing to give what is owed ie: coin flipping, selling booster packs or VIP for in game cash

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
The F1 is a report/warn/logs system for users to report others who break the rules, warn users who break the rules, and check logs to see what really happened, it is usefully as it allows staff to see exactly what the report is and tp to the user directly, the warn system is useful as it allows staff to warn players who don't follow the SSRP rules and continue to break them, the logs are best used to see if someone has broke nlr, see who they have killed and countless other things, which is useful to see if people are lying and to figure out what really happened.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties.
I would tell the player that verbal abuse is not something we welcome on the server and would ask them to please stop, if they continue to do so i would mute and or gag the player if after they still do not stop i would warn they player for mass disrespect.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal.
I would first fully read through his appeal and see who the banning staff was, i would then contact the staff member and explain that a user they have banned has made a appeal, i would then give me thoughts on the unban and see what the staff member has to say, when we have come to a decision i would write the outcome and why we have choose this outcome
Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words):
I think i should be staff as i am very active, and when no other staff are on, i have been following the rules and have really tried to help the community, i always try help new players and help others when i can whether it be giving them free stuff to start off or answering any questions i can to the best of my knowledge, i am also on the forums a lot so will be active in dealing with appeals and anything else that may need to be done. I have been staff a couple of times now and i know that the staff count at the moment is very low, and i really would like to help the server as much as i can because i have been on zarp since 2013 and zarp has always had a special spot in my heart, so i would like to help when zarp needs it the most, thank you for reading much love <3
  • Gencorp
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • KMS
  • Thanks received: 124
The topic has been locked.

SSRP Gencorps Admin Application 2 years 2 months ago #1376345

Since you didn't specify it within your application - Who gave you permission to apply straight to Administrator?
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

SSRP Gencorps Admin Application 2 years 2 months ago #1376346

no one but i was told by others you can apply straight to admin if you where staff previously, which i have been
  • Gencorp
  • Senior Boarder
  • KMS
  • Thanks received: 124

SSRP Gencorps Admin Application 2 years 2 months ago #1376347

Gencorp wrote:
no one but i was told by others you can apply straight to admin if you where staff previously, which i have been

Whoever told you that was lying or was uninformed themselves. You require permission from a HA+ to apply straight to Administrator (under the condition that you were Admin in the past which I don't think you have).
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

SSRP Gencorps Admin Application 2 years 2 months ago #1376348

Hi Gencorp,

In order to apply straight to Administrator you must:

a) Have been an Administrator in the past
b) Received permission from a Head Administrator+

I would recommend applying for Moderator and working your way up!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, sinzz
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

242 PLAYERS ONLINE