What server are you applying for?
Semi-Serious Roleplay

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:79280795

Current Gametracker Profiles:

SSRP Server 1 GameTracker

SSRP Server 2 GameTracker

Estimated Server Time:
Approximately ~4000 hours of gameplay on S1 and DarkRP USA, including the former S2 server.

Languages I speak:
➤ Serbian
➤ English
➤ Croatian
➤ Bosnian
➤ Montenegrin
➤ A tad bit of Deutsch and Russian

——————————————————————————————————————————————

☛ About Me

Greetings!

My name is Boris, though most of you know me by my ZARP aliases, such as Mr. Richard, Dr. Richard, or simply, Richard. I come from Belgrade, the capital city of Serbia - A small country located on the Balkans, within the South-Eastern part of Europe.

I'm currently working as an aerospace engineer in one of Belgrade's leading companies, in close cooperation with Boeing. I'm a big fan of physics and science, as well as cars, planes and video games. In my free time I either play games such as Garry's Mod (obviously), GTA V, SCP: SL, Battlefield 1, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, and many others - I'm a huge fan of large-multiplayer based games. If I'm not playing any games, I'm either watching TV, YT or Netflix - Due to the current world-wise circumstances, I refrain from going out much, for obvious reasons - When I do though, I either go to bars, restaurants, clubs, out bowling or playing pool, watch movies in cinemas, etc.

As for ZARP - I joined the community in Spring 2017 and played a bit then, only to leave soon after. I came back in Autumn the same year, played more, registered on the Forums only to leave, yet again. But then all of a sudden I found Garry's Mod as a really entertaining video game and decided to play on ZARP Gaming since it was and still is the best SSRP/Dark RP server I've ever played or seen. I came back but this time actually played for longer, this was in the first days of Summer 2018, and soon after applied for a staff position on the SSRP servers as I knew that my free time and experience could help out the team. From that point on I branched my way towards LT positions on both SSRP and Prop Hunt due to my hard work and dedication, managed to acquire 5 section Moderator ranks on the Forums. Subseqently, I've managed to get the HA rank on SSRP as well as Global Moderator but resigned in early April of 2020 due to certain differences between myself and the Community Team. Yet I'm back for another round - I've always and still do my best to improve ZARP as much as I can and if I get the Head Administrator position, I'm planning to do even more with my new abilities to help out the community!

This was some stuff for you guys to get to know me better, and now onto the HA application!

▶ Experience

I can say, without a doubt, that throughout my work as an SSRP Moderator, Administrator and then Super Administrator during an overall period of 14 months, I have gained enough experience as I have handled more than 2000 F1 Reports In-game and concluded just over 100 RA's and Appeals with great care and effort - In addition, during my time as Lead Team, I've trained over 50 staff members, handled over 20 staff reports, handed out numerous official warnings, sanctions, etc - So I can say, without a single doubt, that I'm ready to regain my rightful place in the HA team!

I gained the most experience throughout my work as a Super Administrator (Lead Team Member) considering I have done my best to contribute by doing as much work as possible such as doing spreadsheets, training newly accepted staff members (Moderators), promoted staff members (Administrators), bringing up people who have failed to meet the requirements or have been misbehaving, misusing their powers. I've even put my time into creating an SSRP Command Guide in order to help staff with certain commands in case they need help.

Throughout the time since I started applying for the Super Administrator position and after getting the said position, I have learned how to help other staff members by giving them advice on how to handle sits properly, deal with rulebreakers, helping them in certain, difficult, situations...

▶ Dedication & Hardwork

Even since getting the staff role on SSRP, I have done my best to do as many F1's and be active as much as I can. And since acquiring the Administrator rank I have done my best to do as many Forum Appeals and Reports as possible. Even now as a Super Administrator I still tend to do F1's and especially SSRP related Forum work.

Since getting Lead Team I've done my best to share my opinions on certain parts of the SSRP community and did my best to help out the LT by giving in my ideas, training new/promoted staff, making new guides to help out staff, even talking to people over TeamSpeak to gather as many suggestions and complaints about SSRP, this is something I called The "Amassed Information" project.

I'm one of those people who are keen to work and I intend to do my best as a Head Administrator if I get accepted yet again!

▶ Activity & Consistency

I've done my best to maintain a high and consistent activity on SSRP, and have indeed done so. Also, apart from being active on SSRP, I'm quite active on TeamSpeak, Discord, and especially the Forums too. I have met a lot of new people from different communities such as Prop Hunt, TTT, and Deathrun! Also, I think it is essential to say that I am usually being contacted by different staff members on these platforms for advice or second opinions, and usually, they ask me different sorts of questions regarding rules, policies, and my personal experience with different perplexing and difficult situations they have encountered themselves.

▶ Community Involvement

I am one of those individuals who is very benevolent and is friends with all sorts of people from all corners of the ZARP communitty. I do my best to interact with everyone (LT's, Users, Staff Members, CM's). I mostly hang out with people from the following communities: SSRP, Deathrun and TTT. I also do my best to be involved in all sorts of stuff that is going on in or within the community.

I've done my best to introduce myself to all members of the community, staff especially, to participate in events and administration processes, contribute by sharing my ideas and suggestions that could help and improve the community and stuff as such, and as Forum staff, I will have more access as well as permissions meaning that I will be able to contribute and help way more as I truly love and support this community which has been a big part of my life in the last few years.

▶ Forums

To be perfectly honest, I can not claim nor confirm that all my posts are/were constructive. I mostly post on the Report Abuse or Punishment Appeal section helping other players by providing templates or posting my opinion/giving out my point of view. Also, apart from those sections I also post on the Server Applications section, where I usually give out my opinion about different people, their activity, applications, recent punishments, etc. If it's a person who I don't know or who is from a different community I just wish them the best of luck and move on. Also, it is very important to mention that I have been the most active SSRP staff member in most of the sections listed above.

▶ TeamSpeak & Discord

So far I've done my best to maintain my TeamSpeak and Discord activity, keeping it high and consistent, and this fact can be confirmed by many. I enjoyed hanging out with different kinds of people, and have even met some new people from different communities. Also, I wanted to mention that I have only missed two meetings whilst SSRP staff due to myself getting extremely ill to the point of not even being able to get out of bed. Not only have I talked to users, but I also talked to many LT’s from different communities. I am planning on continuing with such good TeamSpeak activity and talking to everyone. I can also be easily reached via Steam, Discord, or TeamSpeak so if there are any questions, please, feel free to ask.

▶ SSRP Events

I'm not a fan of bragging much, but due to my creative ideas, inventive methods, and skill with Garry's Mod tools, I've established a trend in which every weekend a different staff-made event is occurring. I've started doing these custom events immediately after I got SA (2 years and 2 months ago), in an attempt to entertain people and make everyone have a good time on the server. My most commonly known event is the "Parkour event", which lasted about 20-30 minutes, and pissed the shit out of everyone (except Bejkon who was too good, damn you Bejkon!).

I've also hosted events such as the: "Money Seeking Event", "Hitman Event", "Red Light, Green Light", "Simon Says", "Building Competitions", "Wipeout Event", "The Death Box event", "Death Tiles", "The ZARP Quiz", "Rollermine Chaos", "Harpoon Events", "Headcrap Events", "Lightsaber Combat Events", "Rollermine Football", "Death Maze", and so many more events - Now I have returned to regain my rightful place as the event manager, I've come back with many more ideas for events, and as soon as I get HA, I'll return to making those amazing and wonderful events that everyone enjoyed so much!

▶ Prior Head Administration Experience

As I probably already mentioned before I used to be a Head Administrator on both Prop Hunt as well as SSRP in the past. I have seen and learned about Head Administration back then which is a very positive point especially for a person such as myself who is applying for the same position, once again. It's been 10 months since I previously resigned from my HA ranks and I can say that I'm ready to come back and reclaim my deserving spot within the Head Admins.

▶ My intentions and objectives as a Head Administrator

As soon as I acquire the Head Administrator rank, I will ensure that my plans under-go immediate effect.

Ever since I became SA, I've done my best to ensure a safe, fun and secure environment for both staff members and Users, on all servers and services, but especially SSRP. With more power and privileges in my possession, comes great responsibility, and with them, It will be significantly better for me to maintain the environment I described above.

Also, something I know you guys enjoy are my events, and with additional tool gun access, I will be able to organize, design and host even more events which I'm sure will make you gouge your eyes out enjoy your time on ZARP and I will make sure to expose you to eternal hell and suffering incredible fun!

I will also continue to consistently help the playerbase, as well as the Community Team by giving a helping hand wherever necessary, this includes the development and testing of new SSRP content.

Numerous events every weekend.
Improving, managing, and leading the staff team and Lead Team.
Regularly playing the server, and providing help to all members of the community.
Training staff members, handling reports on staff members and fulfilling all other HA tasks, accordingly.
Re-work of the SSRP staff training guides.
Steal maps.
Helping out new members of staff and the community alike.
Organizing as well as hosting other SSRP giveaways.
Assasinate Martin.
Conducting surveys and questioning people within the community in order to further enhance SSRP.
Host meetings (something no HA currently does, though I was meeting trained by TheXnator in the past - I have a lot of experience as I, myself, have hosted multiple SSRP meetings and over 20-30 Prophunt ones).

Thank you for reading my application, all feedback is very much welcome! :heart:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Mr. Richard.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bopper, .Matt, alit, jam

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322826

:plussp: THE GOAT RETURNS
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322827

:plussp:
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322828

:minussp: abuser
  • menameisemil
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • idk what to put here
  • Thanks received: 602
Former:
SSRP Super Admin
SSRP Section Mod

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322829

This was expected. I was gone last time you were HA.
But i know from seeing you as SA, last time and this time.
You're the most dedicated staff towards SSRP, in my opinion.
Biggest support from me, you're gonna achieve great things.

Best of luck.
Regards, George.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322830

:minussp: smells bad
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322832

:plussp: great guy, former head admin and has done a good job as Super admin so far.
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322833

:plussp: Honestly you deserve the rank, as you've always been serious and active. Goodluck o/
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322835

Will Kill Martin and give kyber PH SO :support:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, Mr. Richard

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322837

:support:

I don't play SSRP, but Richard is a great guy and would be an amazing HA.
  • Skippergroe
  • Senior Boarder
  • how do I delete this
  • Thanks received: 692

EX-Murder Admin
EX-Surf Admin 2x
EX-Deathrun Administrator
EX-TTT Administrator

Any questions? Add me on discord

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322838

• God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322839

Yes.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322863

No one is more fit for this role than Mr. Richard, great guy!

• Bopper
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Wells ily
  • Thanks received: 174
Bloated server
Reset to 2016 standards
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, Mr. Richard

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322865

:plussp: Great guy
  • Lucky.
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bored
  • Thanks received: 62

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322867

• CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322882

Great guy, previous HA Experience on SSRP.

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322883

• ImDrBeta
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 133

[SSRP Head Administrator] Richard's Application 3 years 1 month ago #1322890

Good luck!