Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199073978276/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:556856274
Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/jpmanreames20...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/jpmanreames20...arpgaming.com:27015/
i changed my name recently so my game time will be pretty low
Estimated Server Time: 435 hours

Languages I Speak: English

Give and explain 3 situations in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
1 - if someone was mass rdming and being a complete minge in the server not rping at all

2 - if someone has too many recent warns on their profile then i will ban them for the correct amount of time

3 - if someone is threatening someone with a dox or threatening their life and takes it to the point the other person is scared

Explain in detail the main functions of the F1 menu and how this can be used to help you deal with situations on the server:
The main functions are showing who made a f1 report and to see if someone is handling it or not, next is the recent warns on the server and shows how many warns they have. it also shows whoever has nlr and it shows logs of what people are placing typing or who died.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
You witness Player A being verbally abusive towards you through voice/chat whilst you are carrying out your administrative duties. if they are being abusive verbally and they continue for longer than 30 seconds to a minute i will mute their mic and they will have to resort to using chat and if they continue to abuse in chat then i will mute them fully for a certain amount of time and talk to the other person in the sit. after they are unmuted and they STILL continue i will kick them for the harsh things they are saying unless its really bad then it will be a ban.

Explain in detail how you would handle the following situation:
Player A makes an appeal on a ban that was placed on them permanently for prop spamming, putting great apology and detail into the appeal, admitting to what they did. Explain the process of how you would handle this appeal. i would first put on the appeal that i am handling it then i will contact the person who wrote the apology and ask them a few questions like are they really sorry and what will they do if they get unbanned, after i ask them that i will make sure it is ok with the other people they prop spammed that they can be unbanned and if they do not want them to be unbanned i will ask another admin or higher authority and make sure it is ok to unban the user. if no one wants them unbanned i will tell them it has been denied and they can appeal another time

Why I should be promoted (we recommend a minimum of around 150 words): I think that i should be promoted because when i first became moderator on my first week of being a mod i made a huge impact of taking down minges and other responsibilities. i also stay up late and most staff members do not stay up late so being a administrator will give me more power to enforce the rules while every other staff member is offline. i also am very friendly and if i get promoted then i will be able to reach out to people a little more and help a little more to everyone in the server. and lastly i could make the server an over all better place if i am administrator because with that little more power gives me many more opportunities to help within the community and show how well i can help and change things for the greater good and show that i have what it takes to have the position
  • BaxBlue
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Gamerblamer's Administrator application 3 years 3 months ago #1305978

:support: takes down minges
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

[SSRP] Gamerblamer's Administrator application 3 years 3 months ago #1305991

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Needs to improve activity

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun