SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:540919329

Current Gametracker Profiles:
www.gametracker.com/player/NCBOOST/play.zarpgaming.com:27040/

Estimated Server Time:
15191 Hours

Languages I speak:
English

Explain how you feel that your time as a Moderator will contribute to you becoming an Admin:
I have been moderator for a couple of weeks and i am fully dedicated and ready for a promotion. I have been keeping prop hunt clean and fun for everyone. I have encountered multiple rule breakers and done an outstanding job in maintaining the server back to its fun and amazing standards.

Explain a situation in which it would be appropriate to use the ban command:
When someone keeps breaking rules after being warned and kicked.
both people are ghosting and they already have a verbal and formal warning that they got recently. They keep changing to opposite teams to continue ghosting. Then they deserve a 2 day ban.

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Congratulations on becoming a moderator on the server. Today I will train you how and when you can use these new Commands.
Tmute/Tgag:
When someone is being discriminatory or is text/mic spamming, you can use these commands to make them stop.
Mute is for text chat and gag is for voice chat. You also have to give a reason and a time-limit for the mute/gag.
Amute
This command is used when someone is abusing or spamming the admin chat.
Webtauntmute
When someone is purposefully playing racist,homophobic,... taunts, you use this command to disable their taunts.
Slay
Kills the player you are targetting when they don't listen . Use this when someone for example isn't listening when you tell them to move out of an exploitspot.
Bring/goto
Teleports a player to you or you to a player.
teleport
Teleports the player you are targeting to where you are looking. This is used when someone says they are stuck and need help.
Checkspec
Tells you who the person you are targeting is spectating. This is used when you think someone is ghosting.
fspec
puts the player you are targeting into spectator mode.
Friends
Tells you who is in the friendslist of the player.
Forceteam
When 2 people are ghosting you can forcefully put them in the same team.
Kick
Only kick player when there's absolutely no choice and they are still breaking the rules after a warning, forceteam, slay,

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that Staff Member x banned them permanently for Exploiting, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
I would first tell Staff Member x that you should never instantly ban someone permanently. I would then check if all the details match and ask a staff if Player x should be unbanned. Then I would reply to the post saying:
Hello, player x. I have reviewed your ban appeal and I have discussed with other staff, and have decide that your appeal has been
:accepted:
But im shortening it down to a 2-day ban. If you are caught intentionally exploiting again, there will be heavier punishments. So make sure you follow the rules from now on.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
I have been staff for long enough, and have done a lot of things for the server. I have helped a lot of people and have made sure that the server is fun and playable for a lot of players. I have also asked some people to become staff. I feel like I have done more than enough as moderator to prove I am trustable staff, and I hope that I'll be able to keep helping people to always keep playerbase happy.
  • ncboosttv2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Freshly imported from Ireland ;)
  • Thanks received: 2
Prophunt Admin
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Luki_Guki. Reason: making it readable
The topic has been locked.

[Prop Hunt Admin] Ncboost Application 3 years 7 months ago #1274036

I made your application a bit more readable. Good luck!
:plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncboosttv2

[Prop Hunt Admin] Ncboost Application 3 years 7 months ago #1274043

Amazing activity and has been mod for a while now :plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncboosttv2

[Prop Hunt Admin] Ncboost Application 3 years 7 months ago #1274236

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Prop Hunt! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Copied Application, Please make your own application.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessPeach
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun