Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Callum's Application

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246162

Applicant Information
Steam:
callumok2004 (steamcommunity.com/id/callumok2004 - STEAM_0:0:110907461)

Game tracker:
www.gametracker.com/player/callumok2004/...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages:
English / Learning Irish

Moderator Application
RDM - Shooting/Killing somebody for the wrong reason or not having a reason at all.
Example - Pushing someone to their death cause you were bored.

Valid KOSable reasons
  1. Walking past a body that they could clearly see, without iding it.
  2. Shooting the detective.
  3. Pushing an innocent down tester (If green)
Unnaceptable KOS reasons
  1. Pushing an innocent down tester (If red)
  2. Killing a traitor.
  3. Shooting/Killing a KOSed person.

Why should I be chosen? (110 Words)
[/color]
I feel I should be accepted as I have great knowledge with GMOD and a great amount of experience moderating online communities wether it be for gaming, discord communities etc. I am very familiar with the rules for Zarp TTT, I have a substantial amount of activity. I am always helping users out in the chat where possible when staff is not available or someone needs a link to forums/rules. I enjoy my time on the server and would like to be able to help others out by handling their reports at the same time and making the members of the server happy to be playing on Zarp TTT
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Callum..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246163

-rep really toxic
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246164

Your a nice guy with good activity however you will have two active recents by the time of the meeting and you can be a bit argumentative in certain situations. Show a good attitude in game as well as not getting anymore recents to have a better chance of getting accepted. for now its a

:neutralsp:
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum.

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246167

2 recents with the amount of activity you have isn't too bad, however your attitude is very patchy and poor at times so I'd want to see another week or two with no recent punishments to show a change for the better. Good luck nonetheless.
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246169

Judging by feedback you have recents, your application could also do with being worked on a bit.

:minussp:

good luck nevertheless
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zenternal

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246170

You showed the most exotic behaviour on forums and a server with the staff team HOWEVER you apologised and thats more than enough to trust you again . I personally respect that alot . :neutralsp:

EDIT: You seem to never accept the fact of " getting killed " ingame it always ends up being rdm in your mind . I tried explaining a lot of times countless times about how you should always respect the players or the reported players answer to a report and not just NOT FORGIVE everytime because that shows how much you know the rules , and you never seem to forgive even when i claim I SAW YOU ENTER THE T ROOM . I feel a bit scared since you wont be willing to even accept that as a Valid Kos and just punish most of the players . Read the rules again and who knows ... you might get accepted . Also your attitude is extremely salty. :neutralsp:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by TheFierceOwl.

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246175

You have good activity but some recent punishments. Your application could use some wor,k as of right now it is very plain. Personally I haven't experienced any bad attitude in-game from you, but other staff are saying it is not good, work on your attitude in-game and don't get any more recent punishments.
Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by BossComic23.

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246224

TheFierceOwl wrote:
You showed the most exotic behaviour on forums and a server with the staff team HOWEVER you apologised and thats more than enough to trust you again . I personally respect that alot . :neutralsp:

EDIT: You seem to never accept the fact of " getting killed " ingame it always ends up being rdm in your mind . I tried explaining a lot of times countless times about how you should always respect the players or the reported players answer to a report and not just NOT FORGIVE everytime because that shows how much you know the rules , and you never seem to forgive even when i claim I SAW YOU ENTER THE T ROOM . I feel a bit scared since you wont be willing to even accept that as a Valid Kos and just punish most of the players . Read the rules again and who knows ... you might get accepted . Also your attitude is extremely salty. :neutralsp:
Not to be an ass but like.. your saying random stuff here, I have always forgiven "I have seen you enter t room" reports, unless I have not. The staff who took that report would not have given you a warning if you had a valid kos reason.. I report people when I die because most of the time it is RDM, not all the time, but most. The fact that you are mad that I got you reported and then ingame you brag because your appeal got accepted? Like seriously...
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!

Community Developer

Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246240

Recently you tried arguing with me saying that KOSing the guy who KOSes you renders the KOS on you invalid. Then tried to say that I joined a gunfight when you was in the nether alone for at least half a minute. So I'm not quite sure you have the best knowledge of the rules. Other than that I haven't seen a bad attitude and you have great activity but with two recents as well.....
  • Nay
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
✯✯ Former TTT Server Owner✯✯

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246247

• BrokeNXD
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 234

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246335

callumok2004 wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

Not to be an ass but like.. your saying random stuff here, I have always forgiven "I have seen you enter t room" reports, unless I have not. The staff who took that report would not have given you a warning if you had a valid kos reason.. I report people when I die because most of the time it is RDM, not all the time, but most. The fact that you are mad that I got you reported and then ingame you brag because your appeal got accepted? Like seriously...
okay man whatever you say.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246350

i don't play much zarp anymore, but from others discretion, and also from personal experience with you, you seem really toxic, and temperamental. On-top of that, the app seems really lack-luster to me.
  • Zenternal
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 77
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gody, TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246374

you messed up a bb code in the last part but the application is ok overall but i would like to see more reasons so for now its a :minussp:
  • Rittsu
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 334

EX - Surf Super Admin
EX - TTT Admin X2
EX - Deathrun Admin
EX - Minecraft Mod

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246652

I've never had an issue with you, so will wait for the others to show me examples of bad attitude. You report rulebreakers to me and seem a nice guy whenever I am online. I have no reason to vote no other than the recents, so try and keep them on the low!

• hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246656

Thanks hazzenator. I do wonder myself why people are saying I have a bad attitude, I try to be as nice and respectful as I can be when online, if others could give examples to me when my attitude was not the best I will happily try to improve!
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!

Community Developer

Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246662

callumok2004 wrote:
Thanks hazzenator. I do wonder myself why people are saying I have a bad attitude, I try to be as nice and respectful as I can be when online, if others could give examples to me when my attitude was not the best I will happily try to improve!
no one ever meant that you have a bad attitude as in mean or a disrespectful attitude its just the very salty behaviour you have when you get killed on your t rounds that makes me very shocked.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246690

I would of applied the week after to get rid of them recents but still you have a chance so try keep that activity up and you will have my :plussp:
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1246695

callumok2004 wrote:
RDM - Shooting/Killing somebody for no reason at all.
It doesn't have to be no reason at all, RDM can also be killing a person for the wrong reason.
Your application is extremely lackluster, your answers in your application are extremely indescriptive and doesn't tell much about your knowledge of the rules at all.
hazzenator wrote:
I've never had an issue with you, so will wait for the others to show me examples of bad attitude. You report rulebreakers to me and seem a nice guy whenever I am online. I have no reason to vote no other than the recents, so try and keep them on the low!
I wouldn't say that his attitude is bad, he's just extremely immature. Examples would be looking at how his reports looks like and how he talks to other people.

Callum, my advice to you is to read the Staff Ethos and see how you should act in the server. If you change accordingly I'd change my mind, but now it's a
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1247025

You can press the edit button on the bottom of your app. If so many people write it's lacking in detail or even point stuff out make sure to do so as it's just making your chances even slimmer of being accepted. Had no issues otherwise with you. Good luck!
  • Tom.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 420

Surf Head Administrator
Surf Super Administrator
TTT Administrator
Bhop Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
TeamSpeak Administrator
Discord Administrator

[TTT Moderator] Callum's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1247901

I have seen you around for a little while and have run into you reporting people while they had every reason to kill you.

But i havent been around much while you played the last couple of days, ill just let people bring up Pros and Cons in the meeting and then think about my vote, good luck nonetheless.
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Insanity.
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

202 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
4/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop