Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 5 days 10 hours ago #1245007



Steam Name: arlong

Forum Name: Morgan

What server(s) are you active on?: SSRP, TS3/Discord, Forums, Surf

I am From: USA


Time spent with ZARP Gaming?: 7 Years

How often do you come on the forums: Every day, every hour, every minute! I have multiple monitors (1st World Country) and have the forum tab open most of the time I'm online. I'm always browsing the forums and post quite a lot, over 200 times a month this month in fact if you view my statistics in the Search Forums feature. In General Discussion I view it quite frequently but am reluctant posting in it at times as it's just shit posts usually. However if something needs to be moved or locked, deleted, etc. I do my best to report it to a forum staff member.

Why You?: I believe myself to be the best candidate for the position on a multitude of reasons. I'll relay them below.

Activity

I'm very active on the forums as detailed above, and from a unique timezone that is in the minority of ZARP which allows me to be active in the prime time of the European based community as well as the "late night shift" since I'm from the USA. I'm always browsing and posting!

Trusted

Currently I'm an SSRP Super Administrator, TS3 Staff, Community Council Member, and Surf Administrator. I'm trusted with my current powers and have more than enough experience to do a great job in general discussion.

Experience

I have a plethora of former positions at ZARP, namely for this position the most relevant is that I'm a former Forums Administrator. I've been Global Moderator multiple times, this shows that this position will be very easy to me and not overwhelming in the slightest bit.

7 Years

I've been at ZARP for almost 7 years coming up this August, and no doubt I've learned a lot. I'm met a lot of people, made some stupid fucking mistakes man, but most important I've made a lot of good friends.

Thanks for reading my application, good luck to everyone else applying!
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thanks received: 6127
  • Karma: 105

SSRP Super Administrator
Surf Administrator
ZARP Community Council Member
Lots of former previous lead team positions go here
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 5 days 9 hours ago #1245009

NO narexa is better

:minussp:
  • DANlEL
  • DANlEL's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️terry❤️
  • Posts: 6246
  • Thanks received: 1479
  • Karma: -272
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, narexa, Buffy

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 5 days 9 hours ago #1245011

Great candidate, good luck man!
  • narexa
  • narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Buffy❤️
  • Posts: 5716
  • Thanks received: 2250
  • Karma: 89
‏‏‎
Buffy is my bias
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Buffy

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 5 days 9 hours ago #1245051

Not Narexa :minussp:

go for server application section plz ;-;
  • Buffy
  • Buffy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Nitro Booster
  • Ambassador
  • ❤️ Narexa ❤️
  • Posts: 1510
  • Thanks received: 982
  • Karma: 69
Last Edit: 5 days 9 hours ago by Buffy.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, narexa

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 5 days 9 hours ago #1245064

although you are not narexa you are still a great applicant and i can't see any reason to say no, good luck mr baldy underscore anderson :zarppride: :zarp:
:plussp:
  • Chespin
  • Chespin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Posts: 1935
  • Thanks received: 1011
  • Karma: -26
TTT Administrator
Prop Hunt Administrator

Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod





Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, narexa

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 5 days 8 hours ago #1245151

I am narexa
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thanks received: 6127
  • Karma: 105

SSRP Super Administrator
Surf Administrator
ZARP Community Council Member
Lots of former previous lead team positions go here
Last Edit: 4 days 15 hours ago by Morgan.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, narexa

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 15 hours ago #1245512

Bump, need more feedback!
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thanks received: 6127
  • Karma: 105

SSRP Super Administrator
Surf Administrator
ZARP Community Council Member
Lots of former previous lead team positions go here
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 15 hours ago #1245514

I believe you can be a good candidate for general discussion! Best of luck next Sunday!
  • OnionRings
  • OnionRings's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • No
  • Posts: 8685
  • Thanks received: 3059
  • Karma: 68
✯Bhop Server Owner✯
✯Surf Server Owner✯

✯SSRP Head Admin✯
✯Global Moderator✯

✯Prop Hunt Head Admin✯
✯Minecraft Admin✯
✯TS/Discord Admin✯
✯Community Council Member✯
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 15 hours ago #1245518

:minussp: you already handle things very poorly on ssrp, so I'm assuming it would be just as bad on the forums. There are also much better candidates.
  • Jaden.
  • Jaden.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • anal?
  • Posts: 1468
  • Thanks received: 516
  • Karma: 51
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 15 hours ago #1245526

Jaden. wrote:
:minussp: you already handle things very poorly on ssrp, so I'm assuming it would be just as bad on the forums. There are also much better candidates.

That's your opinion, and you're welcome to it! However you're just incredibly wrong.
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thanks received: 6127
  • Karma: 105

SSRP Super Administrator
Surf Administrator
ZARP Community Council Member
Lots of former previous lead team positions go here
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 14 hours ago #1245535

Morgan wrote:
Jaden. wrote:
:minussp: you already handle things very poorly on ssrp, so I'm assuming it would be just as bad on the forums. There are also much better candidates.

That's your opinion, and you're welcome to it! However you're just incredibly wrong.
I can't believe someone going for FORUM MODERATOR has the nerve to call someone else's opinion wrong. I mean, if you do get the position you'll probably just delete all posts that have wrong opinions in your eyes or that are critical of you or one of your friends. I'd much rather see someone open to criticism get forum moderator than someone who just invalidates others' opinions. Thanks for helping prove my point :) Plus, adding to what I said before, all your posts that I see are just shit posts, none of them actually contribute to a discussion. I'd much rather see someone like Lewis is java get G.D
  • Jaden.
  • Jaden.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • anal?
  • Posts: 1468
  • Thanks received: 516
  • Karma: 51
Last Edit: 4 days 14 hours ago by Jaden..
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, Lewis_is_java

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 9 hours ago #1245722

Best of luck to you, Morgan.

I think you're in with a decent chance of getting it, you've certainly got the tenacity and drive, I'd say.
  • Father Watson
  • Father Watson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 889
  • Thanks received: 543
  • Karma: 103
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 8 hours ago #1245774

The first couple weeks you came back you were perfectly fine, you were friendly and often willing to let minor things slide. However, throughout the past couple of weeks you have gained a very smug and narcissistic attitude which needs to be addressed. Dismissing someones opinions as wrong is a definitive sign that you are not prepared for this position and you can't accept criticism.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Sam the Sausage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 3097
  • Thanks received: 1228
  • Karma: -50
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 8 hours ago #1245780

Sam the Sausage wrote:
The first couple weeks you came back you were perfectly fine, you were friendly and often willing to let minor things slide. However, throughout the past couple of weeks you have gained a very smug and narcissistic attitude which needs to be addressed. Dismissing someones opinions as wrong is a definitive sign that you are not prepared for this position and you can't accept criticism.

I've been taking and accepting criticism since I've come back. I never dismissed his opinion, I simply said I believed his opinion to be wrong because ultimately he's coming from a place of bias considering I banned him and he's got a grudge. He's now forum banned because even he cannot take criticism such as he needs to follow the rules. I even told people I knew that you guys were going to hate me when I started punishing them which seems to be the case now.

There's a nice quote here that would fit nicely here though:
"Don't take criticism from people you wouldn't ever go to for advice"

Off topic but I never understood why people believe they should take all criticism thrown at them, whether it come from a place of actually wanting to help someone become better or from a place of no intent to help someone better themselves. Not all criticism should be taken to heart. There's such a thing as constructive criticism.
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thanks received: 6127
  • Karma: 105

SSRP Super Administrator
Surf Administrator
ZARP Community Council Member
Lots of former previous lead team positions go here
Last Edit: 4 days 8 hours ago by Morgan.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 8 hours ago #1245787

Morgan wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
The first couple weeks you came back you were perfectly fine, you were friendly and often willing to let minor things slide. However, throughout the past couple of weeks you have gained a very smug and narcissistic attitude which needs to be addressed. Dismissing someones opinions as wrong is a definitive sign that you are not prepared for this position and you can't accept criticism.

I've been taking and accepting criticism since I've come back. I never dismissed his opinion, I simply said I believed his opinion to be wrong because ultimately he's coming from a place of bias considering I banned him and he's got a grudge. He's now forum banned because even he cannot take criticism such as he needs to follow the rules. I even told people I knew that you guys were going to hate me when I started punishing them which seems to be the case now.

There's a nice quote here that would fit nicely here though:
"Don't take criticism from people you wouldn't ever go to for advice"

Off topic but I never understood why people believe they should take all criticism thrown at them, whether it come from a place of actually wanting to help someone become better or from a place of no intent to help someone better themselves. Not all criticism should be taken to heart. There's such a thing as constructive criticism.

Not entirely sure if you realize this, but you've just wholeheartedly proved my point. It doesn't matter whether or not you "want advice" from someone that's giving you criticism. There's your narcissism setting in again, and you downright refuse to accept any sort of suggestions on things you can work on unless you respect the person. I don't care who the fuck gives me criticism, I'll look at it as a positive way to improve upon myself and my character. Judging by your response, this comes as a personal attack to your already vain and egotistical look on yourself.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Sam the Sausage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 3097
  • Thanks received: 1228
  • Karma: -50
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 7 hours ago #1245790

Sam the Sausage wrote:
There's your narcissism setting in again, and you downright refuse to accept any sort of suggestions on things you can work on unless you respect the person.



Looks like we're both narcissists!
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thanks received: 6127
  • Karma: 105

SSRP Super Administrator
Surf Administrator
ZARP Community Council Member
Lots of former previous lead team positions go here
Last Edit: 4 days 7 hours ago by Morgan.
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 7 hours ago #1245799

Morgan wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
There's your narcissism setting in again, and you downright refuse to accept any sort of suggestions on things you can work on unless you respect the person.



Looks like we're both narcissists!
I'm fairly certain you don't want me to show the rest of those discord messages.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Sam the Sausage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 3097
  • Thanks received: 1228
  • Karma: -50
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 7 hours ago #1245800

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
There's your narcissism setting in again, and you downright refuse to accept any sort of suggestions on things you can work on unless you respect the person.



Looks like we're both narcissists!
I'm fairly certain you don't want me to show the rest of those discord messages.
Please do it could help my application B)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Lewis_is_java's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • it helps no one to be reductive
  • Posts: 4404
  • Thanks received: 1523
  • Karma: -54
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 7 hours ago #1245803

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Morgan wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
There's your narcissism setting in again, and you downright refuse to accept any sort of suggestions on things you can work on unless you respect the person.



Looks like we're both narcissists!
I'm fairly certain you don't want me to show the rest of those discord messages.
Please do it could help my application B)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'd do it but it's not relevant to this application and would just derail it and cause needless drama.

Going to stop replying to that situation and look forward positively and am always looking for constructive feedback.
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 15528
  • Thanks received: 6127
  • Karma: 105

SSRP Super Administrator
Surf Administrator
ZARP Community Council Member
Lots of former previous lead team positions go here
Login or register to post a reply.

[Forum] Morgan - General Discussion Application 4 days 7 hours ago #1245804

Morgan wrote:
I am narexa

NAREXA FOR FORUM MOD :plussp:
  • SWORD
  • SWORD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • SSRP ADMIN
  • Posts: 1121
  • Thanks received: 291
  • Karma: 49
Register Date: 27 May 2015
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: hazzenator
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

141 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP USA
11/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
5/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT USA
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
6/128
online
Connect to server Discord
100/∞
online
Top