Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Big Man Ross's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Big Man Ross's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242786

I know it looks like my activity is shit but some of my names have been lost over time i can re assure you i have over 5 years play time.
RP Name: Big Man Ross
Time Zone: GMT 00:00
Link to Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/id/cammy50030
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25573712

Current Gametracker Profiles:
To find your Gametracker Profile, follow the link for each server and search for your current Steam name. Replace the server’s Gametracker link with your own profile for the server
Server 1 -

Server USA -
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Languages I speak English and some French

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
Random Death Match or RDM is the act of killing another person on the server for no reason so if Player X was walking down Downtown and then Player Y came on shot Player X for no Valid Reason, That is RDM.
Some Acceptable Reasons.
  • Raiding
  • Mugging
  • Stopping Illegal Activity
  • Completing a hit

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
New Life Rule Or NLR is the act of returning to a place within the time of NLR/ Returning to the place of you being raided within the time of NLR/ Returning to the District where you died/ Remembering what happened before you died because when you die you get a new Life A Example Would be If Player X was being Raided By Player Y and He/She Kills Player X, Straight after the death he returns to the place of where he was being raided and kills Player Y to save his printers/drugs ect.. that would be NLR.
You Can:
  • Return to the same district after 3 minutes as you would see at the top of your screen is a NLR countdown
  • You can go to other districts whilst you have a NLR timer

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You are handling a report in which player A accuses player B of killing them for no reason in a report via the F1 system.
First of all i'd accept the f1 and teleport the complain-tent to a roof somewhere and ask for their side of the story, once they have given their side, I will bring the accused and ask for their side story and proof from both parties; if proof is given I will Warn the Ruler Breaker For RDM and thank them for reporting someone who is ruining other peoples experience on the server.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
You witness a user mass RDMing in spawn, killing many people constantly to the point where users are complaining.
First of all, Id treat the situation in a calm manor, Id teleport the Person killing many people to somewhere quiet, i'd ask for his side of the story, and then i'd check the logs; if they don't add up I would Warn him for Mass RDM and Jail for 120 Seconds.
And kill him/her if they do it again it'll be a kick.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words)
I've been on and off ZARP for over five years now, and I remember being a little kid back then, but times have changed but i;ve still stuck around i've seen zarp grown from the early days of gang bases to when the vault update got released, I remember all the late night team speak calls when everyone back in 2016, I believe the community and the staff team is very strong and i'd like to be apart of it.

I want to grow within ZARP and climb the ladder, I want to make ZARP and it's community better than it already is. I want to host little events on the forums ect and fun nights some nights, I believe that we can be better than we already are.

I know i've just come back but I can promise you with all my gametracker links ;) that I will be active, in all my spare time straight after work and on my days off.

I know from within all my ZARP history I have alot of warnings; I admit some ain't the best but they are from a longgg time ago. I just wanted to say that doesn't reflect who I am now ahah.

I always want to help people and improve the user experience, I always want to make sure people are enjoying them selves and having a good time. In the past i've seen people asking for help but they have been left in the dark; I want to change that< i want to provide the best to the playerbase, because after all they are what make ZARP.
  • Big man Ross
  • Junior Boarder
  • Trading Add Me On Steam
  • Thanks received: 40
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by Big man Ross.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Big Man Ross's Application 3 years 10 months ago #1242794

:plussp:

What a lad
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big man Ross

[SSRP Moderator] Big Man Ross's Application 3 years 9 months ago #1244378

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting we reviewed your application, checked your activity and discussed your recent punishments.

This time, the staff team has decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again in the future. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Recent Punishments.

You can apply again at any time. Thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment